combining 500mg/ml of test-e with 250mg/ml of test-e

bigmikeneely

bigmikeneely

Awards
I have a vial of 500mg/ml of test-e and i think it might have too much BA in it cause it hurts like hell 1-2 days after on the injection site. It feels like i got kicked by a horse and it will swell up and get real red. Will stay that way for about 5 days. Could i combine a vial of 250mg/ml of test-e to dilute the 500 a little or would it ruin both vials.

Kinggrommet

Kinggrommet

Awards
Test at that concentration is more than likely dropping out of solution and crystallizing under your skin, hence the post injection pain.

As for your question, I wouldn't do it. Without knowing exactly how each was mixed you never know if the solutions will stay stable.

bigmikeneely

bigmikeneely

Awards
is there anything i do to stop it or is it just a bad vial?

Kinggrommet

Kinggrommet

Awards
is there anything i do to stop it or is it just a bad vial?
I wouldn't say it's a bad vial. It's just a high concentration. You could dilute it with straight oil, if you could find some that is sterile.

bigmikeneely

bigmikeneely

Awards
If i was to continue taking it could it potentially hurt the muscle more than it is actually helping. If i found the oil how would i know how much to dilute it with.

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
Get some filtered grapeseed oil and backload some of that with it. So take 1ml of your test, 1ml of your grapeseed oil and inject.... Essentially you're getting 250mg/ml now.

The pain is because it's high doses gear, most will do this to a person. At least now you know not to get high dosed gear.

bigmikeneely

bigmikeneely

Awards
nice. yeah i definitley wont be getting that dose anymore. I'll stick to 2ml of 250 for a 500mg a week dose.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Supplements 19
R MA Labs 2
BigGame84 Apex Alchemy 19
R Anabolics 25
B Supplements 2