EPISTANE CYCLE

J

Johnny07

Awards
Hey guys, I was thinking about running a 4 wek Episa ne cycle 20/30/30/30 . This would be my first PH cycle. I've bee n lifting for about 9 yrs . Im 5'7 208 lbs about 18% bf, i can bench 405 & squat 525, seems like i have hit a plateau in strenght & would like to take it to the next level, im also looking for body recomposition. I want to be about 195 with a 10 to 12 bf%. I would like some advice on whether or not epistane is right for my goals & if they are realistic? By the way im 24,.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi is an excellent first cycle

Pick up some Cycle Assist to run during the cycle as well.

Will you be running an OTC PCT or can you get your hands on a SERM?

J

Johnny07

Awards
I was thinking A-HD, but dont know if its sufficient, i heard Epi dont shut you down that bad If needed i could get some clomid, & im also going to run cycle assist. Thanks for support

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It will shut you down as bad as anything else.

If you were to run an OTC pct I would get

Erase
DAA
Cortison Control supp (depending on which Erase you ran)

J

j05441

Awards
Get a serm. 4 weeks at low doses like that may not produce the best results.

J

Johnny07

Awards
What would be a good SERM to use, also after reading a some different logs im going go. 20/30/30/40/40 & may go another week depending on sides

audix2359

audix2359

Awards
Or you could spend $50 near the end of your cycle for bloodwork to see if you are shut down. Before and after would of course be better.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Your dosing looks good, you might consider bumping up to 50 the last week or two if you don't have bad sides. Definitely plan on running 6 weeks for best results. A good SERM would be Torem, Clomid, or Nolva.

J

Johnny07

Awards
Thanks for all the input guys, i will be logging my cycle. I will start next week. I will post before & after pics as well as weight , bf, lifts, & measurements. This is my first cycle & dont really know what kind of results i will get but hope to get my bench to 455 & squat around 545.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Can't wait to see your log you have some pretty impressive lifts already!

J

Johnny07

Awards
Ok guys my last workout before being on, i felt pretty damn good anyways though. I did bench today started out with 245 for 20, 315 for 10, 335 for 5, 365 for 3, 375 for2, & 390 for 1 with no spot entire workout. Then i grabbed the 130s for 4 sets of 8 on flat DB presses, went on to weighted dips at260 fo 3 sets pf 12 (bodyweight plus 45). Then finished with machine flyes for 150 4 sets of 15.

J

Johnny07

Awards
BTW my bodyweight was 215 after my workout & 19%bf according to my skinfold caliper. Cant wait to see what epi will do for my strenght.