phantom labs Phreak..sd/hd 2 much? advice

wrathchild281

Awards
Hey guys ive researched for a few years on and and off. Im currently 24 years old and at 19 i did a run of the kilosports revolt(max lmg) with proper pct. Im giving my second go around at a bit of a heavier duty ph stack. Im avoiding max lmg and other ph's which are more prevalent to aggravating gyno. Im at 200lbs 6ft 1 and 10% bf roughly. Ive been at it hard for 2 years now and looking to bulk up to 210 or so before football season. If u guys can keep the advice relevant to my specific question i would much appreciate it. Im not here to talk about pct or on cycle supps as im still 2 months out and still have shopping for complete cycle before starting the ph. Question is this compound too hardcore on my liver as ive been hearing. And that its almost a bit stupid? I dont drink or use any drugs but i was looking at sd 15/30/30/30 and hd 25/50/75/75. meaning id buy a bottle of halodrol as well to add the 25mg's in week 3 and 4. Im open to any suggestions for this next stack accept for max-lmg and 4ad and whatever else tends to cause gyno. Im set on either one or the other sd and hd with one more compound for a max of 2 ph's any more seems silly. thanks guys.