Next cycle confusion

Luke w

Luke w

Awards
Hey guys,

Im due to start a new course in a coupple weeks and I have no idea what stuff to go on, my last course was 1ml of sust and 5 d-bol 10mg per day, I did this for 8 weeks (only 6 on d-bol with a week break between). I went from 8.5 stone to 10.8 just of this cycle!, It would be great to hear what people think I should try next :)

Thank you
Luke

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Im due to start a new course in a coupple weeks and I have no idea what stuff to go on, my last course was 1ml of sust and 5 d-bol 10mg per day, I did this for 8 weeks (only 6 on d-bol with a week break between). I went from 8.5 stone to 10.8 just of this cycle!, It would be great to hear what people think I should try next :)

Thank you
Luke
Stats?

Luke w

Luke w

Awards
What do you mean mate, stats as in what i gained? if so i gained over 20lbs in 8 weeks :) Ive still got a coupple weeks off and i havent lost any size at all wich is really strange, although i still have 2 weeks so i may in fact loose in this time :(

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean mate, stats as in what i gained? if so i gained over 20lbs in 8 weeks :) Ive still got a coupple weeks off and i havent lost any size at all wich is really strange, although i still have 2 weeks so i may in fact loose in this time :(
Stats as in age weight height cycle history etc

Luke w

Luke w

Awards
Oh right sorry dude :) and this will be my secoond cycle. Im 5ft 10 and i weight 146lb im almost 21

uvawahoowa

Awards
Do you're saying you were 5'10 126?

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Damn, I read ^^ post and I bet wen he typed that he gasped *WTF*

Luke w

Luke w

Awards
I was underweight, because ive always had a problem with maintaining weight, for example if I use a weight gainer I put weight on but then after a few weeks of use it doesnt work for me i have no idea how it works :s

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
I was underweight, because ive always had a problem with maintaining weight, for example if I use a weight gainer I put weight on but then after a few weeks of use it doesnt work for me i have no idea how it works :s
Read the rules bro your not 21 we can't give U advice plus u are to young to small so obviously u don't know how to eat. If u have cycled be before .....STOP! Unless u don't care about your health.

uvawahoowa

Awards
Wow you need far more knowledge about nutrition and supps before going any further

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 40
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 22
Stopstalking2 Anabolics 11