To deca or not to deca: experience says yes, research says no

cftcft

cftcft

Awards
I'm setting up my 4th cycle. I'm gonna run test E with either deca or EQ. I'm the kind of person who does their homework before embarking on anything potentially dangerous, so I've done tons of research, but as you know sometimes you run into contradictions.

Basically, my experience with deca was good, but I read and hear so much bad stuff about it that I'm conflicted as to whether to use it for my next cycle. I'm not including my PCT's below for brevity, but if it's relevant I can post them. Also, I have waited more than adequate time between each cycle, so I don't think that's a factor.

1st Cycle: 12wks
Test E 500mg/wk
Deca 400mg/wk
Dbol 25mg/day for first 2 wks

Results from first cycle were excellent. Tons of lean muscle gain, almost no bloating, no sexual problems, felt great.

2nd Cycle: 12wks
Test E 500mg/wk
EQ 500mg/wk
HGH 2.5iu/day

Results from second cycle were so-so. A tiny amount of lean muscle gain, some chest acne, other than that no problems.

3rd cycle:
Test E 10wks
Dbol 25mg/day for first 2 wks

Results from third cycle were so-so. A fair amount of lean muscle gain, no problems.

So, as you can see, I had great results with my deca cycle and I didn't experience any of the problems commonly associated with deca such as bloating or sexual side effects. I'm about to do my fourth cycle (with adequate time off) and I'm gonna run Test E with either deca or eq and a Dbol 2-wk kickstart. As I mentioned, I'm conflicted because my own personal experience with my own body is telling me to go with the deca, but tons of people I read/talk to say that EQ is the way to go and I should stay away from deca.

I'm kinda thinking, "Go with what works" and I'm sorta leaning towards deca. But I've just been bombarded with so much anti-deca warnings. Can anybody weigh in? Thanks.

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
The thing with deca is make sure you're running test as well at a higher dose.

Personally, I think 400mg deca is a good balance btw minimizing sides and maximizing gains, I would run test minimum of 600mg but 500mg worked for you ok.

I find EQ too mild. Ran 800mg for 16 weeks and got less gains than 400 deca over 12 weeks.

If you decide on running deca again, think about upping your test rather than your deca dosages.

cftcft

cftcft

Awards
The thing with deca is make sure you're running test as well at a higher dose.

Personally, I think 400mg deca is a good balance btw minimizing sides and maximizing gains, I would run test minimum of 600mg but 500mg worked for you ok.

I find EQ too mild. Ran 800mg for 16 weeks and got less gains than 400 deca over 12 weeks.

If you decide on running deca again, think about upping your test rather than your deca dosages.
If I were to go with the deca again, I was planning on 400mg deca and for Test E either 750mg or 1000mg. If I were to go with that, would I notice a difference from the Test E 750mg vs 1000mg? Any advice as to which dose and why? Thanks.

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
You probably won't 'feel' much difference, but by week 8 you'll hit a plateau, so that's when you up dose to 1g for the next 4 weeks - assuming a 12 -14 week cycle

mr.macho

Awards
I like the vascularity from eq but its not much of a compound for mass. The deca did the job fine earlier so thats what id run again,also two weeks seems kinda short for a dbol kickstart. You should up it to at least three but itd be best at four. Also, how much test did you runin your third cycle? Eat big man