My First PH Cycle, Cutting with Epistane

STLJones

STLJones

Awards
Alright let's start off with the basics. I'm 22 and have been working out for 4 years. I weigh in right at 185 and its time to shed some body fat. I have heard epistane is a great PH to use while cutting so I decided to make a log and share my experience with the rest of the members here.

As far as dosing goes I am doing a 4 week cycle at 20/30/40/40. Midway through the cycle I will begin using formastanozol and continue it through PCT. My SERM is nolva and I will be dosing it at 20/20/10/10. As far as any supplements go on and off cycle, Im using Liv52, LOTS of fish oil, multivitamin, cycle assist/PC Assist, Hawthorn Berry, glutamine, and milk thistle. I may have left out a thing or two and if so I'll edit later.

Here are some of my basic lifting stats, I'll post details after each workout.

Bis: Preacher Curl 80x6
Tris: Close Grip BP 165x1, Overhead DB Press 80x4
Shoulders: Military Press 185x1
Back: Barbell Rows 185x4
Legs: Leg Press: 730x4, Squat 250x4
Chest: DB Decline 75x8, DB Flys 50x6

Im going to attempt to really go more on the reps side rather than weight while cutting down. Never tried it so I mine as well. This log is really just to help others make decisions on their route with epistane and I'll be posting my results in order to pave the way for others! Any tips or advice are greatly appreciated!

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Alright let's start off with the basics. I'm 22 and have been working out for 4 years. I weigh in right at 185 and its time to shed some body fat. I have heard epistane is a great PH to use while cutting so I decided to make a log and share my experience with the rest of the members here.

As far as dosing goes I am doing a 4 week cycle at 20/30/40/40. Midway through the cycle I will begin using formastanozol and continue it through PCT. My SERM is nolva and I will be dosing it at 20/20/10/10. As far as any supplements go on and off cycle, Im using Liv52, LOTS of fish oil, multivitamin, cycle assist/PC Assist, Hawthorn Berry, glutamine, and milk thistle. I may have left out a thing or two and if so I'll edit later.

Here are some of my basic lifting stats, I'll post details after each workout.

Bis: Preacher Curl 80x6
Tris: Close Grip BP 165x1, Overhead DB Press 80x4
Shoulders: Military Press 185x1
Back: Barbell Rows 185x4
Legs: Leg Press: 730x4, Squat 250x4
Chest: DB Decline 75x8, DB Flys 50x6

Im going to attempt to really go more on the reps side rather than weight while cutting down. Never tried it so I mine as well. This log is really just to help others make decisions on their route with epistane and I'll be posting my results in order to pave the way for others! Any tips or advice are greatly appreciated!

You won't need an estrogen blocker on cycle. Epistane does not aromatise into estrogen and actually brings estrogen levels down VERY low already. That's why you'll have crazy joint pain. Save the formestane for mid-way PCT. You'll need a test booster as well for PCT. DAA is proven. Get it in powder form and get more bang for your buck.

Also, 20mg is too little of a dose to do anything. You should start with at least 30. Perhaps 30/30/40/40.

I'm starting my Epistane run this Monday for a recomp. You can check out my log for further details. I'll be checking on yours to see how your progress is going. Good luck on your cycle!

STLJones

STLJones

Awards
You won't need an estrogen blocker on cycle. Epistane does not aromatise into estrogen and actually brings estrogen levels down VERY low already. That's why you'll have crazy joint pain. Save the formestane for mid-way PCT. You'll need a test booster as well for PCT. DAA is proven. Get it in powder form and get more bang for your buck.

Also, 20mg is too little of a dose to do anything. You should start with at least 30. Perhaps 30/30/40/40.

I'm starting my Epistane run this Monday for a recomp. You can check out my log for further details. I'll be checking on yours to see how your progress is going. Good luck on your cycle!
Ahh awesome thank you for the advice and I'll be sure to follow your log. I'll be picking up some DAA for sure. I understand the biggest part of cutting is diet and I have been doing tons of googling and reading other research and have been using that info to plan my meals but man I gain fat so damn easy. Do you have any advice on what foods i should eat each meal? I'm aiming for 2200 cals a day

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Ahh awesome thank you for the advice and I'll be sure to follow your log. I'll be picking up some DAA for sure. I understand the biggest part of cutting is diet and I have been doing tons of googling and reading other research and have been using that info to plan my meals but man I gain fat so damn easy. Do you have any advice on what foods i should eat each meal? I'm aiming for 2200 cals a day

Healthy fats, slow digesting carbs, lean proteins and PLENTY of green leafy vegetables.

Olives, olive oil, alvacado, peanut butter, nuts, turkey bacon, ground turkey, chicken breast, fish, thin cut steak, center cut pork chops, broccoli, salad, cabbage, beans, sweet potatoes, etc. Don't consume carbs in your last two meals of the day.

If you don't know much about diet, I'd do some more reading before jumping on cycle. You'll want to make the most of it.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
4 weeks on epi is a waste imo, by the time you really feel it your cycle will be over

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Yeah Epi and hdrol both. Idk about waste but 6 is a good idea
for the money being spent on a 4 week cycle why not go 6 and reap the full benefits.

STLJones

STLJones

Awards
for the money being spent on a 4 week cycle why not go 6 and reap the full benefits.
Hmm I'll consider picking up some havok here soon and going 6 weeks. I couldn't find any more of the white capped epistane and I wanted to play it safe for a first cycle. I'm 5 days in @ 20mg and can tell a difference in aggression when I lift. I'll post my logs when I'm not using the AM app.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
No fair....everyone's having fun already except me! Day 1 for me starts tomorrow. I'm going to rape Epistane and make beast mode babies!

STLJones

STLJones

Awards
Alright heres day one's log. Took 20mg, 10 in morning and 10 before bed. I decided to start off with bi's and tri's. I limited time between sets to 30-60 seconds and about 2 minutes between each exercise.

8/22 weight:183

~Bis

Seated curls: 30x10, 30x10, 25x8

Preacher curls: (By plate on each side) 25x12, 35x8, 35x8/20x16(superset)

Cable curls: 40x20, 50x15, 60x13, 80x15, 90x7

Straight bar: 45x10, 45x10

~Tris

Close grip BP: 95x12, 115x 12, 115x11, 135x9

Straight bar pull down: 70x12, 90x12, 110x8

Triangle cable push down: 100x12, 120x12, 150x10/110x8/70x8(dropset)

Skullcrusher: 40x12, 40x10, 40x10

I got a huge pump during this workout. More than likely it was the placebo effect of being "on something." I really focused on form and pinching the muscle on every rep. Overall awesome workout. I checked my blood pressure before and a couple hours after the workout and I was ~140/75 and ~65 BPM. BP is on the high side so I will be monitoring it daily. (Checked it today (8/26) and it was 126/82 68 BPM so nothing to worry about)

STLJones

STLJones

Awards
Week 1, Day 2 8/23
Shoulders/Legs Weight:182

Today I did the same thing as last time with dosing, one in the morning and one before bed. Again I tried to limit time between sets and exercises to get blood pumping and sweat dripping.

~Shoulders

Military Press: 135x12, 135x12, 185x5, 155x8, 135x12

Overhead DB Press: 35x8, 40x6, 35x10

Overhead Machine Press: 150x12, 200x6, 200x5

Barbell Rows: 115x12, 135x8, 135x8, -135x8/70x12(T-bar)- SS

Upright Row: 65x10, 65x10, 65x10, 75x8

Dumbbell Row: 70x10, 75x10

~Legs

Leg Press: 450x8, 540x9, 630x8, 700x5

Squat: 135x12, 180x8, 180x8, 200x4

I got the usual pump in my shoulders, nothing out of the ordinary, but my legs were damn sore the next morning. I recently read an article about leg pressing written by a pro BB and he recommended reps on the leg press stay between 20 and 30! I'm going to try it out and let you guys know how it goes.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
How much sugar and fat are in that gravy? EWWW poison. Looks f'n good though.

STLJones

STLJones

Awards
Alright I've been really slacking on this log. Here are the past few days. As of now im currently in the middle of week 2. Here are the past few days though.

Week1 Day 3 Weight 183

Abs/Cardio

Not much to say here. Just went ape **** on my mid section. I was sweating a lot more than usual but more than likely its because it was the first time I had hopped on a treadmill this month. No sides still and blood pressure still normal (125/79). I am still using a pre-workout energy supplement contrary to many people's advice. It contains DMAA but as of now I am having no problems with high bp.

STLJones

STLJones

Awards
The night after doing cardio and abs I got a pretty gnarly headache. More than likely it was due to too much caffeine or possibly even dehydration. I've been sticking with the gallon-a-day of water but who knows. Before going to bed a took 10mg and drank 50g of protein. I woke up in the middle of the night sweating my balls off.

Week 1 Day 4 8/25
Back/traps weight: 182

Mainly focused on form today to get a good burn. Numbers are still the same, not really expecting much improvement this early on.

No sides but appetite seems to be up.

STLJones

STLJones

Awards
UPDATED

Week 1 Day 5 (30mg) Weight:184

Bis/Chest 8/26

Chest

Incline DB/Cable Crossover Superset: 60x12/40x10, 65x10/50x10, 65x7/50x8

Decline DB: 55x12, 70x10, 80x7

Bench/DB Flys superset: 115x10/35x10, 135x10/35/10, 135x10/35x10

Incline Cable Flys: 30x12, 30x12, 40x10, 30x10

Bis

Straight Bar Curl/Cable Curl Superset: 45x10/40x10, 45x12/40x12, 55x10/50x10

Preacher Curl/Lying Incline Bar Curl: 25(plate on each side)x12/10x12, 25x12/10x12, 35x8/10x12

I got a HUGE pump from the supersets on chest. I would really recommend others to try out this chest routine. Keep time between supersets at 90 seconds and you will be PUMPED. I will definitely be using this routine alot for chest unless im going for PRs.

When I workout my biceps I really like to change up the workout every week. It is hard for me to get a solid pump in my arms. When I was doing the straight bar curls I was bent partially forward at the waist, back straight, and you can really feel the burn in the center of your bicep. Couple this with going straight to cable curls REALLY gave me a good pump, even after the first set. I would definitely recommend others work that superset into their bicep routine.

As for sides, I had a bad headache again. BP was still great though. I drank a ton of water to try to combat it but nothing helped other than the ibuprofen I took an hour later.

Before going to bed I drank 50g of ON whey with the last 10mg pill for the night. I woke up in sweat once again and my arms looked pumped and I felt actually really great, especially for sleeping for only 3 hours then waking up. I did go back to bed though, of course.

STLJones

STLJones

Awards
Week 1 Day 7 8/28
Shoulders/Tris Weight: 180

Shoulders

Military Press: 135x12 135x12 155x8

OH DB Press: 35x10 40x10 45x8 50x6

Front DB Raise: 20x12 20x12 20x12

DB Rows: 70x10 80x10 90x10 (PR)

Tris

Close Grip BP: 115x8 115x10 135x8

Straight Grip pulldown: 80x15 100x12 110x12

V Grip: 110x12 120x12 120x12 130x12

Today I bumped dosing up to 40mg and am going for 6 weeks instead of 4. I got a nice pump in my posterior delts. No broken PRs today for shoulders but Im going to bring some new numbers to the table next week for damn sure.

My tris exploded today though. Looked bigger than I have ever seen them. I'm sticking to a strict 30 second break between sets on every exercise except close grip benches. I have hit a serious plateau on arms. Years ago before I had any idea about body building all I would train was arms and a little chest. Altogether I have been training them for 5 years and they look far from arms that are supposed to look like they've been worked on for 5 years. When I would train them I would LITERALLY train them 5, 6, and occasionally 7 times a week. Ridiculous, I know, but they never got sore and I wanted that feeling.

I started to train them once a week, maybe twice. They got sore and pumped nicely never seemed to grow. So now, years later, I am switching the arm training up once again. Bis and tris will have their own routine to be stacked on top of whichever other body group is due.

Arms: day 1-bis day 2-off day 3-tris repeat.

Essentially I will work the bis and tris once every 3 days and they can be stacked with any other muscle group. It'll mix things up nicely. It's all about experimentation and I'm still trying to find out exactly what's right for myself! I'll keep you fellas updated with how its working out for myself.

Also dropping ALOT of fat in a short amount of time. Running a restaurant has alot of perks when it comes to meal choices :head:

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Don't you mean week 1 day 7? The 8/28 and the two previous posts don't help either. I'm confused.

Either you make no fuc*ing sense or I'm stoned as hell. :smoker:

STLJones

STLJones

Awards
ha yea it's week one day 7.

the previous posts where I dont have anything written are there so I can go back and edit them later when I have my log folder with the info in it.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
O.

.....the files are 'IN' the computer.

zoolander.jpg

got it. ;)

STLJones

STLJones

Awards
Well phuck, I have no idea where the past couple of days of my log have gone so I guess I will start from here and not do any more back tracking. Here's a summary of the past days though.

Beginning in week two I bumped the dosage up to 40mg. The first week was kind of strange in regards to dosing. But it worked for me and I had no bad sides so I would try it out. Week one went like so:

Day 1: 20mg
2: 20mg
3: 20mg
4: 30mg
5: 30mg
6: 30mg
7: 40mg

This worked for me, I'm a newbie to PH's, and this log is to help those newbies make a decision based on what they think is best (BASED ON RESEARCH HOPEFULLY) mixed with trial and error of others. So far so good for myself.

The only sides I have had (and this has been very lately) is a little lethargy. I still am pumped and excited for each workout but when I'm not in the gym I just feel empty. My gf has definitely noticed along with my family. It's not a big deal at all, I actually feel much less stressed out or edgy especially if I'm getting bitched at for bullsh*t.

I ordered another bottle of epistane, this time its RPN Havoc. As I said in a previous post I will be running a 6 week cycle now. Along with the Havoc I ordered some Forma Stanzol for PCT.

As of today I am at day 10 of the cycle, feeling like a boss and breaking PRs.

STLJones

STLJones

Awards
WEIGHT 182

Decline Dumbbell BP:
60x14
70x10
80x8
90x6 (PR)
90x6

Incline/Cable Crossover SS:
60x12/50x12
70x7/50x10
Had to stop here. Shoulder started acting up.

Incline Cable Flys: 50x12, 50x12, 50x12, 50x12

FINALLY, today I actually felt like I had something extra pumping through my veins. I woke up feeling great and aggressive. Today should have been legs but I tracked my days wrong and did chest. I looked back after my workout to see my previous numbers and it turns out I had done chest just 3 days prior to today. In that 3 days rest I recovered and pumped out 2 more reps and 5 more pounds on decline. On incline I know I could have gone so much heavier but my shoulder really started giving me trouble so I made the decision to stop. More than likely I will be doing chest twice a week instead of once.

No side effects today. I felt irritated for about 3 hours after my workout but that's it. After this week I am considering bumping up dosage to 50mg. I want to make the most out of this cycle and my nuts aren't peanuts yet and I haven't had any acne problems.

STLJones

STLJones

Awards
You said your already dropping fat?!?
Well yea, I've been on a restricted calorie diet for about 3 weeks now and I lose body fat quickly anyways. The epistane is just putting everything into overdrive. If youre considering a PH I would highly recommend this stuff for cutting atleast.

STLJones

STLJones

Awards
Fuuuaark the back pumps have started!!!! Damn they are seriously a bitch and to have them really start on leg day blocks cawk. Gonna start taking the taurine. Anyways, I still managed to have a decent leg workout. Was gonna go for 300 on squat those pumps just demolished my confidence. Stayed at 270 though.. I can seriously tell a difference in my workouts now. I'm recovering quicker between sets and exercises and even between workouts.

I never made it clear when I was dosing the epistane. Once again, it is the IBE Epistane (white top, original stuff), and the dosing goes like so. 10mg right when I wake up, 10 mg ~3 hours later, 10mg post workout (around 6pm) 10mg before bed. I can not stress this enough, if you decide to take it before bed, drink about 50g of protein with the pill. For WHATEVER reason, I personally sleep so much deeper and wake up feeling stronger. So try it out and let me know what you think.

So far only only sides are :bsflag: BaCk PuMpS :bsflag: ...............and feeling alpha as phuck. But onto the workout.

Week 2 Day 14 9/3
Legs/Tris Weight:182

Squat:
180x15
180x15
230x8
250x8
270x6
270x6

Straight Leg Deadlifts:
45x10
95x10
135x8
185x6
185x6

Leg Press:
180x17
360x12
540x8
540x8

Joints started acting up on leg press so I decided to play it safe and not up the weight.

Now with tris, I recently watched a Jay Cutler video about his theory on tris and it made sense to me. He doesnt really have a set amount of reps or exercise he does, he goes for feel and it helps him get a better pump. He does try to keep the reps between 12 and 15. I tried it out and it felt pretty good just going close to failure every set. I didnt keep up with the weight or reps but here are the exercises.

Close Grip BP

DB Skull crushers

Straight bar underhand pull down

V-grip pushdown

I got a great pump very quickly then called it quits. I sweated my ass off today as well and loved every second of it

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Fuuuaark the back pumps have started!!!! Damn they are seriously a bitch and to have them really start on leg day blocks cawk. Gonna start taking the taurine. Anyways, I still managed to have a decent leg workout. Was gonna go for 300 on squat those pumps just demolished my confidence. Stayed at 270 though.. I can seriously tell a difference in my workouts now. I'm recovering quicker between sets and exercises and even between workouts.

I never made it clear when I was dosing the epistane. Once again, it is the IBE Epistane (white top, original stuff), and the dosing goes like so. 10mg right when I wake up, 10 mg ~3 hours later, 10mg post workout (around 6pm) 10mg before bed. I can not stress this enough, if you decide to take it before bed, drink about 50g of protein with the pill. For WHATEVER reason, I personally sleep so much deeper and wake up feeling stronger. So try it out and let me know what you think.

So far only only sides are :bsflag: BaCk PuMpS :bsflag: ...............and feeling alpha as phuck. But onto the workout.

Week 2 Day 14 9/3
Legs/Tris Weight:182

Squat:
180x15
180x15
230x8
250x8
270x6
270x6

Straight Leg Deadlifts:
45x10
95x10
135x8
185x6
185x6

Leg Press:
180x17
360x12
540x8
540x8

Joints started acting up on leg press so I decided to play it safe and not up the weight.

Now with tris, I recently watched a Jay Cutler video about his theory on tris and it made sense to me. He doesnt really have a set amount of reps or exercise he does, he goes for feel and it helps him get a better pump. He does try to keep the reps between 12 and 15. I tried it out and it felt pretty good just going close to failure every set. I didnt keep up with the weight or reps but here are the exercises.

Close Grip BP

DB Skull crushers

Straight bar underhand pull down

V-grip pushdown

I got a great pump very quickly then called it quits. I sweated my ass off today as well and loved every second of it

Sounds like my tricep workout except I don't do straight bar underhand pull downs. I do a couple of other things too. I go pretty high volume.

GO HARD OR GO HOME BABY!!!

STLJones

STLJones

Awards
Week 3 Day 15 9/5
Rest Day Weight:?

Today, All I did was sleep. Went to bed the previous night at 2am, woke up at 2pm, went and ate, fell asleep at 5pm, woke up at 8pm.

This screwed up my dosing but I got all 4 pills in with equal space between them. I had no negative side effects except my aggression is definitely elevated ALOT. I find myself getting pretty pissed off when I get into an argument with someone. Thank God I have a decent amount of self control because I felt like going psycho on their azzes.

Another thing I noticed was while just sitting on the couch I got a random pump in my forearm. I thought it was pretty badass.

STLJones

STLJones

Awards
Alright back up to current day again.

Today, I didn't have a muscle group in mind that I for sure wanted to do. I knew I needed to work out the bis but that is a secondary workout for me so I decide to throw in chest as well.

I had done chest 3 days earlier but before this workout. But before that chest workout (the one on sept. 3rd) I had done chest 4 days before doing chest again (aug. 30th). So I decided 3 days may have been enough and I experimented again.

Started with decline dumbbells as usual and got up to 80lbs each hand. on the 6th rep my arms just gave out. So lesson learned, chest needs more recovery time. On barbell bench though I pumped out more reps with more weight than usual so that was cool.

Biceps, like triceps, I am not going for a certain amount of reps or weight, I changed up my routine and am simply going for the pump.
I did 3 supersets incorporating straight bar, cable curls, preacher curls, incline dumbbells, and incline bar. I'm keeping reps between 12 and 15 and really squeezing at the top. My best advice on getting a monster pump in your bis would be to lower the weight, say on cable curls, and lean a little bit forward, keep arms straight and shoulder length apart, then have arms not right by your side but a little bit back. When you curl, try as hard as you can to flex and pinch the muscle at the top of the curl. I'll do about 5 sets of 12 reps on these and after my forearms are rock hard and Its difficult to even move my fingers. I would definitely recommend giving them a try!

STLJones

STLJones

Awards
Btw, weight was 185 when I hit the scale at the gym. Guessing about a pound was from the protein shake I drank 30 minutes before.

Either way, I'm losing burning fat like a monster and am keeping my weight the same (even going slightly up) so this stuff is working like a charm.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
1. 4 weeks is a waste.
2. forma is pointless as Epi does NOT aromatize. dont misunderstand, I like forma, but I personally would save it for a cycle with something that DOES aromatize...

STLJones

STLJones

Awards
1. 4 weeks is a waste.
2. forma is pointless as Epi does NOT aromatize. dont misunderstand, I like forma, but I personally would save it for a cycle with something that DOES aromatize...
I posted that I changed my cycle length to a minimum of 6 weeks.
I also posted that I am using the Forma in PCT

STLJones

STLJones

Awards
Here are some before and after lift stats 2 weeks into cycle

Decline DB Press

Start: 70x8

2 Weeks: 90x8

DB Incline Press

Start: 65x8

2 Weeks: 75x8

Squat

Start: 230x6

2 Weeks: 270x6

DB SkullCrusher

Start: 75x8

2 Weeks: 85x8

Tricep Cable Pulldown

Start: 80x12

2 Weeks: 130x12

Strength is reaping the benefits of using a steroid, go figure.

As for size, my chest is the most obvious place of visual improvement. As anyone who has been on a cycle, you will hear the recurring cliche "hey, you look bigger" and it is true in my case as well. Quads are also growing exponentially.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Here are some before and after lift stats 2 weeks into cycle

Decline DB Press

Start: 70x8

2 Weeks: 90x8

DB Incline Press

Start: 65x8

2 Weeks: 75x8

Squat

Start: 230x6

2 Weeks: 270x6

DB SkullCrusher

Start: 75x8

2 Weeks: 85x8

Tricep Cable Pulldown

Start: 80x12

2 Weeks: 130x12

Strength is reaping the benefits of using a steroid, go figure.

As for size, my chest is the most obvious place of visual improvement. As anyone who has been on a cycle, you will hear the recurring cliche "hey, you look bigger" and it is true in my case as well. Quads are also growing exponentially.

Sweet man...keep it up. I know what you mean ....chest is the first thing I noticed that started looking more 'full' so to speak ....and It seemed yesterday my forearm seemed pumped....like it was sort of difficult to bend my arm to brush my teeth and sh*t. Keep kicking a*s.

j05441

Awards
Jesus bro. Thats pretty good strength for 2 weeks. Keep it up and keep on busting ass. Cant wait to start!

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
I posted that I changed my cycle length to a minimum of 6 weeks.
I also posted that I am using the Forma in PCT
forma in PCT - Mistake!!! Forma is suppresive there bud... its not for PCT use.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Jesus bro. Thats pretty good strength for 2 weeks. Keep it up and keep on busting ass. Cant wait to start!
Looking at his numbers he can claim to have been training for a long time but his weights proves he has NOT. These increases are NEWB Gains...

what a waste.

not hating just calling out the facts.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Looking at his numbers he can claim to have been training for a long time but his weights proves he has NOT. These increases are NEWB Gains...

what a waste.

Your pretty annoying. Definitely a let down in a log. You should chime your 2 cents on posts with people asking questions rather then sharing their experiences.

Not talking sh*t.....just stating the facts.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Your pretty annoying. Definitely a let down in a log. You should chime your 2 cents on posts with people asking questions rather then sharing their experiences.

Not talking sh*t.....just stating the facts.
I was being helpful... re-read. but you are entitled to your opinion... good luck!

STLJones

STLJones

Awards

what a waste.

Yea bro, you got me all figured out. I'm sure you go to the same gym as I so you know all about my routine and how long I've lifted,

Get real. I work my ass off in the gym on nearly a daily basis. Yea some of them may be "newb" gains, I'm doing new exercises and reaping the benefits, both strength and physique wise. I see you squat 315, Watch, I'll make a vid and match that on my next leg day for ya.

If you want to view my log and comment, don't come here and say it's a waste. This isn't one of those "come in and talk ****" threads, Come here, critique (don't say 'this is a waste'), and gain knowledge from someone who is experimenting and trying out new things.

Happy Friday to ya

STLJones

STLJones

Awards
forma in PCT - Mistake!!! Forma is suppresive there bud... its not for PCT use.
Here's the thing. Forma is an AI. I dont want my new awesome natural testosterone to be converted to estrogen. So throwing it in there isn't going to hurt.

If it's not going to hurt, don't get on my case, AiiiiiGGGHT brahhh?

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Yea bro, you got me all figured out. I'm sure you go to the same gym as I so you know all about my routine and how long I've lifted,

Get real. I work my ass off in the gym on nearly a daily basis. Yea some of them may be "newb" gains, I'm doing new exercises and reaping the benefits, both strength and physique wise. I see you squat 315, Watch, I'll make a vid and match that on my next leg day for ya.

If you want to view my log and comment, don't come here and say it's a waste. This isn't one of those "come in and talk ****" threads, Come here, critique (don't say 'this is a waste'), and gain knowledge from someone who is experimenting and trying out new things.

Happy Friday to ya
I squat more than 315... anyway... check out EPSTANEMAN's log... he is doing it right.

new awesome natural testosterone? wtf are you talking about - further proving you dont know jack! sorry... really not trying to be negative but you keep proving you didnt do your homework here brah!

Ultimately the goal is to make sure you do this right and dont screw yourself up, or waste money/product for no reason - thats all.

STLJones

STLJones

Awards
I squat more than 315... anyway... check out EPSTANEMAN's log... he is doing it right.

new awesome natural testosterone? wtf are you talking about - further proving you dont know jack! sorry... really not trying to be negative but you keep proving you didnt do your homework here brah!

Ultimately the goal is to make sure you do this right and dont screw yourself up, or waste money/product for no reason - thats all.
Natural test, the test not being introduced to my body in pill form. When I'm off of the PH? Get it?

Estrogen=No bueno, Forma Stanzol=keeps estrogen away (don't make me go into detail)

I've been keeping up with his log, it's very good.

STLJones

STLJones

Awards
Allllllright back day today. Back has always been tough for myself. I find it tough to really get a solid pump. But with a little research and googling, that quickly came to an end. I wanted a good back routine so why not copy one of the greatest, Jay Cutler.

Here the video, I simply went through every exercise doing the same amount of sets, reps, and time between sets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jeq2PJpawsI

The whole workout took about 60 minutes and it's pretty insane. This was my second time to follow it and it definitely works. Lats got an amazing pump, back was bulging, and I felt big.

Again, back pumps were there but not nearly as bad when doing legs. I'll try to put up some numbers when I find my damn log journal.

Still at 40mg, but really considering bumping it up to 50mg on week 4. If anyone has any input on 50mg it would be appreciated (As long as its not "don't do it, bc idk why, just don't")

STLJones

STLJones

Awards
Oh, and weight was at 184. Really starting to lean out, definitely losing alot of water weight as well.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Allllllright back day today. Back has always been tough for myself. I find it tough to really get a solid pump. But with a little research and googling, that quickly came to an end. I wanted a good back routine so why not copy one of the greatest, Jay Cutler.

Here the video, I simply went through every exercise doing the same amount of sets, reps, and time between sets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jeq2PJpawsI

The whole workout took about 60 minutes and it's pretty insane. This was my second time to follow it and it definitely works. Lats got an amazing pump, back was bulging, and I felt big.

Again, back pumps were there but not nearly as bad when doing legs. I'll try to put up some numbers when I find my damn log journal.

Still at 40mg, but really considering bumping it up to 50mg on week 4. If anyone has any input on 50mg it would be appreciated (As long as its not "don't do it, bc idk why, just don't")

Don't do it.

.I don't know why..........................

.just don't.

STLJones

STLJones

Awards
Welp, been out of commission for a minute because FOOTBALL SEASON HAS BEGUN! ....and i run a sports bar so spare time this weekend has been scarce.... Anywho, I DESTROYED chest yesterday and hit ANOTHER PR. Also did a quick tricep session composed of nothing but supersets. I've been trying out this style for minute and it works very well. Weight has gone up to 186 now.... and this cycle is supposed to assist my cutting cycle.... So idk what the phuck is going on but I'm putting on some mean lean muscle. Quads are noticeably bigger and my girl is always like "show them your muscles baby" when her friends come around. I dont they can just admire through my clothes.

Have had ABSOLUTELY ZERO sides (minus back pumps but wgaf), so starting week 4 I'm bumping it up to 50mg.

On the eighth, I did legs but felt like **** and half assed them.

Week 3, day 19 9/9

Chest/Tris Weight:186

Decline DB BP: 75x12, 90x7, 95x2(PR), 80x7

Flat Bench: 135x12, 185x4, 155x8

Incline DB BP/Incline Cable Flys: 60x10/30x10, 60x10/30x10, 60x10/30x8

Another awesome pump in chest, probably one of the biggest so this stuff is definitely intensifying my workout. I've never had a spotter while working out and I felt as if I didnt, but now that im really getting up in weight on the decline db its a bitch just to carry them and get into place on the bench. I felt I could have easily gotten 4 more reps if I had a spot.

Triceps went by great, I finished that muscle group in 30 minutes. This time around I supersetted straight bar pulldowns with the V bar pushdowns and overhead cable extensions with skullcrushers. I did 5 sets of each and ended things with a straight bar pushdown dropset. I was very strict with keeping rest periods between 30-45 seconds and this is what makes the workout a successful one