Sarms Triple Stack into Hella!

SinX

SinX

Awards
New to this site and after accidentally posting in the wrong area, I am starting it over; however, this will be copied and pasted from another forum, but I will make this much more detailed than the original. Thank you very much for sticking tune and if anyone has suggestions or comments, please feel free. Thank you very much for taking the time, enjoy and let's get this pushin and movin!

What's good ladies and gents? After my first successful run with sarms, I'd figure I run another cycle of S4/Osta and 667 then after a mini pct, going right into Hella; main goals are lean muscle gains and to get more shredded. With the help of the og's Mr. Incredible and Dylan, my program will look like this (sorry don't have a lot of time and with limited internet, I can't fully break it all down just yet, but I will very soon!).

S4 -- 50/50/50/50/75/75/75/75-100; depending on how I feel
Osta -- 25 all the way through 8 weeks
667 -- 25 mg at bedtime; on and off for 2 weeks till end
multi -- OT and Vital Core
Fish Oil
Vitamin C

Mini PCT:
Forma (Still start at week 6 through pct; since I just did 8 weeks on I still need another 2 off)
Bridge
Forged PCT
T-Force and AI's test booster, sorry forgot the name but will post it, when I get back

* I will preload hawthrone and milk thistle during the 2nd week of my 3 week pct; if I should finish my pct first then pre-load for two weeks then start hella cyc, lemme know what's good.*

After that I will either start right away or take a week off and hit up:

Helladrol @ 75 and 100, but will work my way up throughout the 6 week cycle
Transderm @ 5 pumps
HCGenerate @ suggested dose
N2Guard @ suggested dose
Forged joint @ suggested dose

PCT
Torem or Clomi from chemneed (I think Torem is the way to go after what I'm reading, but if anyone has a suggestion); clomid or torem: clomid dosage 25/25/25/25 torem 90/60/60/30

Unleashed
Forged PCT
Lean Extreme
Osta at 12.5
Forma
DAA
Forged liver

So far I started my Sarms trip stack and dayum, my strength and weight has gone up a considerable amount and I already have ppl saying I have roid shoulders hahah, but I laugh and say you thank you I take it as a complement. I'm assuming it'll be full blown when I hop on hella, but ay I can take it and I'm hella excited for this next 21 weeks!

My training will be of

SARMS cycle:
Chest/Tri's
Back/Bi's
Off
Shoulders
Legs
Off
REPEAT

MINI PCT, I will throw on mad weight and just watch my back and groin area; dunno if others read my last log, but I'm still concerned about my back, but I ain't afraid as I take precautions and know what I can/can't do for too long/over doing it.

HELLA (I want to change my regiment so I read a few other posts on here and maybe do another regiment or this, since I have a good amount of time I will figure it out and do another post, but please, if anyone can suggested a good regiment for building muscle and exposing more of my 6, soon to be 8 pack, I'd really appreciate that.

Carbs will be on training days, a great amount of protein with some fat (fast metabolism!) and calories will try to remain between 3k-3500.

So far I've gained 8 pounds, prob due to water weight and a bit of other, but I still have good definition and muscle growth as my first week is now done. As always thank you very much for tagging along ladies and gents and look forward to amazing results; still need to order my second part of the cycle, but hopefully by early next week I shall have everything at least being sent out, take care god bless and wwwhhheeewwww mad amped for this! Feels like I'm missing a few things as I am typing in a rush, but I'll be sure to get everything down when I get more time.

SinX

SinX

Awards
I will also preload Transderm perhaps at 5-7 pumps and will drop hcgenerate and VIT C and throw that into pct; will also preload 2 week prior with cycle assist throughout and the other; I know I'm gonna over do it with cycle assist and n2guard, but rather safe than sorry, if anyone objects lemme know and I'll reconsider and I plan on ordering by next week. I'll most likely do 75 of hella the first two weeks, see how I feel and then up it and if I'm feeling great then maybe 125 at the end, but I seriously doubt that for first time, but we'll see.

So far things are beyond amazing in terms of result and weight; right now I am at 176 and my strength is like a motha! It's lean so far as I still have rigid abs; however, my bottom ones aren't fully exposed yet and it seems everything is heading to where I want it to go; my chest, arms and shoulders.

This is my second week (plus 3 days) very little sides such as the yellow tint off and on, but that's no biggie at the moment and yes it takes a second or two for my eyes to adjust if I'm coming in from the sun or not. Also, if I just stare outside, whether the sun is fully in view or not then I will get the same issue.

I got my Hella goodies today and I'm hella excited for that! Also picked up N2Guard, N2Slin, Gear, liver Support and from my Mr. Supps order they were kind enough to send over two packets of pre-workout; which I will def use during my sarms gig. Still waiting on a few other things, which should hopefully come in by Monday or so.

As per my two excellent sources on this site:

Sarms:

forma + forged + bridge

Hella:

Torem + forma + forged/HCGen + Need2Slin/Lean Extreme

SinX

SinX

Awards
So now as of 3 days past that post I wanted to get in, I've gained another 2lbs whether it's water weight or not, not sure, but it's def not fat as I am still leaned out very well and getting loads of attention and soon enough I know I'm gonna have heads ask me more and more what am I doing and how do they get my results? Just mmmaaaddd protein/creatine and red meat brah hahaha.

I was left for dead in August, when my back problems hit the fan and back in Oct-Feb when my back problem was at the all low I weighed an amazing 139lbs standing at 6'3", not exactly a slim tall glass of water, more like a holy ish does that mothaf**kah have cancer or some ish; unlike a lot of ppl around me that gave up, I couldn't so to make this almost 40lbs cleanly I couldn't be more happy. Now with the extra added help, I don't know if I'm gonna go all the way, but I think I'ma end up like Bane buddy (sorry f**kin love Batman that's my ish!) or at least dude on this bottle.

I'm clean bulking as much as I can now and I plan on getting extra shredded when the time's proper. I know I'm jumping the gun here, as I always do but after this run I plan on hitting up Beast as I plan on making my order for that right after this post, been reading a lot of great and not so great things and I've decided to hit the plunge after this cycle, so after my ten weeks of hella + pct, I'll take a bit more time off and run that bad boy and maybe run it with Stano to get extra cut up; although I have read that cats have gotten ripped from Beast, I'll see how Hella treats me.

Quick update some other products I just checked are being delivered now, so either I will get them later today or will have to wait till Monday till we get back into town to pick em up, no sweat though, as long as I know their here as I need every element I'm not too phased.

But to recap this I am feeling better than great, libido is running strong, my strength and aggression are up too; despite playing it off and having a smile on my face and acting like it's all good, inside I'm always ready to tear some ish up and after another 8-9 weeks, the real fun is gonna begin! There's a storm coming, sin is in and so we begin!

SinX

SinX

Awards
Beast ordered, just got a small tingle from my gut to nuts hahaha hopefully it'll all be gravy when the times right. Not going to jump the gun and keep my eyes on the prize here and as long as I follow the directions provided I know it won't be a prob.

Just a quick side note, I had bloods done back in mid June and everything was perfect, I had to do it for my job so I know I'm in the clear for now; however, after this long term, I will do bloods again after pct and make sure it's all good.

Quick update, I'm roughly around 177 and trying to push up just a bit more to the mid to high 180's for this bulk cycle and I feel like the Osta is about to kick in as my strength is increasing and I am becoming more and more vascular, even if I go to scratch my back or do something relatively small, veins pop out like a motha.

I'm sticking to adding volume and not trying to stack on major weight at the moment, but in weeks time I will. I just now got all my goods for the cycle coming up, well still need to get Lean Extreme, but that won't be a huge issue to find and I got my Beasters heading thru soon which I'm stoked about.

SinX

SinX

Awards
That last post was two days ago and right now I am in week 3 of my Sarms trip stack and it's been treating me very, very well; weight's about the same and my strength is going up slightly; yesterday was chest:

Bench Press: 160x10/175x8/180x6/180x6; still taking this kinda of easy due to my back and just dont wanna push it too crazy just yet
4 sets of 12 dips
Incline bench 100x12/120x10/120x10/130x6
Tricep pull down (first with straight bar) 80x10/90x10/100x8/100x8
Tricep pull down (cable only, well holding the ball and pushing down) 30x10/40x8/50x8
DB Chest fly (burning at this point) 45x10/45x10/50x10

Shoulders and chest we're on fire at that point and decided to cool down and as my work schedule requires me moving around a lot on my feet, I took it easy but still got a great pump.

Today is back/bi's when I get back and due to extremely limited connection, I will try and make my posting fri or so.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice workout. See they gave you your logging privelage back lol

SinX

SinX

Awards
Nice workout. See they gave you your logging privelage back lol
Thanks bro and hahah yeah turns out I put it in the wrong location

SinX

SinX

Awards
I thought my other log post went in yesterday, but with poor connection I suppose not; however, I think I ate something really bad or something is in the water here as I been extra flushing out the past week and oh my lawd feels like somethin awful, surprisingly only lost 4 pounds down to 172-173 on one scale that I trust, so once this thing fully goes away then I'll be alright to eat a lot more again. Got my Beasters in the mail and although I have to wait a few months mad amped for that.

Bi's/Back:
Seated DD curls: 30x10 40x10 45x8 50x8
Standing DD curls (Drop set): 40x12 25x15 10x20 5x25
Lat Pulldown: 90x10, 110x10, 130x8 (didn't want to go crazy although I felt like I can do more)
Seated Row: 100x12 120x10 130x8 (same deal didn't want to go crazy although I felt like I can do more)
Bicep Curl (iso machine): 90x10, 110x10, 130x8 (felt that last one incredibly)

Overall other than my stomach aches, been feeling very good and still keeping that weight, usually the old me would have lost a lot more weight but I think the Osta is kicking in as it's been a little past 3 weeks now and I'm still retaining my muscle mass and all that good stuff. I've been thinking about dropping the 8 week to 6, do mini PCT and start Hella early, maybe I'm jumping it a bit, but I'm getting anxious as a motha; however, if my stomach isn't getting any better after another week or so then I will continue this route, well, going to the doc without a doubt but prob just need to flush something out more. I was using Gear from n2 but I stopped taking that until my stomach clears as well, I think the high protein was also aggravating it a tiny bit more as well.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Also wanted to add that the yellow visions haven't been too terrible and my night vision is still very decent; however the only thing getting to me is how long my eyes take to adjust from sunlight back in doors. It's like oh wow, I'm blinded for a few seconds and ppl that I pass by I can't see so sometimes I'll pass by someone I know and they think I'm giving them the cold shoulder, but I tell them with my light color eyes and the fact that I need to wear glasses more often than less, I can semi get away with it hahaha.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also wanted to add that the yellow visions haven't been too terrible and my night vision is still very decent; however the only thing getting to me is how long my eyes take to adjust from sunlight back in doors. It's like oh wow, I'm blinded for a few seconds and ppl that I pass by I can't see so sometimes I'll pass by someone I know and they think I'm giving them the cold shoulder, but I tell them with my light color eyes and the fact that I need to wear glasses more often than less, I can semi get away with it hahaha.
This is the number one thing i notice, and the biggest issue, is the adjustment time it takes from light to dark.. hate it. Blind as a battttttt.

demondrol

Awards
are you still loggin this or are you done?

SinX

SinX

Awards
are you still loggin this or are you done?
Still logging, this and on the contrary not even close to being done; this is my second run with sarms, first with 667 so I'm used to these sides. Although I'm gonna end sarms maybe in a week or two once my stomach is fully back to normal, log mini pct then, so I can hit up hella properly.

SinX

SinX

Awards
This is the number one thing i notice, and the biggest issue, is the adjustment time it takes from light to dark.. hate it. Blind as a battttttt.
Yeah fam its getting very annoying and although I'm drinking a lot of water at times I get a dull headache for a few mins from that, but goes away rather quickly. Today I accidentally bumped into a dark wall and thank goodness no one around saw that, because I just laughed to myself and sang out that old jamie foxx song blame it on the saahahaharms. I think I got a virus from drinking from the water fountain provided to us and I was told there's a large amount of chlorine and other chemicals, but osta has kept my weight around the mid 170s and tomorrow or so ill weigh myself again after I've been taking zantac and flushing it out; strange thing I get starving but semi worried to have large meals or drink a lot because ill lose it, so just keeping to small bland meals.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Youre a fool lol blame it on the sarms lol

Whats your take on 677? I held a nice film of water the last time i ran it, but the first time i used it, held no water it actually did the opposite and leaned me out..

How much weight have you gained from the sarms alone? On this cycle..

Keep it crispy bro!
God bless

SinX

SinX

Awards
Managed to get a bit of reception on my phone so pardon any errors in typing. After the bi/back I had a day off then hit shoulders, which looked like this

Seated machine press to warm up: 70x15 90x10 twice then 110 6 times
Alternating single arm raise dropset (no rest): 30x12 20x15 10x20 5x25; nice lil burn there
Double side arm raise: 25x10 twice then 30x8
Seated rear dd fly: 15x10 twice then 20x8
Shrugs: 50x4; their getting more dd's soon, so had to make due with that

Did slight ab work on machine crunches 50x30, 70x25, 90x20 and incline 3 sets of 15.

Despite minor stomach pains I felt like I had a great workout and my strength is def going up as a few ppl I know that are test are even asking me what am I using; to be hoest my real fun hasn't started yet and oncce I'm back to 100% gonna start mini pct sooner, preload then get my hella on to get shredded and put on lean mass.

My diet with an upset stomach past few days has been plain rice with some pasta, chicken, tuna/turkey sandwiches and lots of fruits and veggies. No protein shakes bars or dairy at the moment, because that cuts right through me. I also alternate weeks off and on of leg workouts due to I walk a lot lot around here, plus I walk more than 30 flights of stairs throughout the door sometimes more and in concerns with my lower back still, I'm staying away from squats and lifts at the moment.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Managed to get a bit of reception on my phone so pardon any errors in typing. After the bi/back I had a day off then hit shoulders, which looked like this

Seated machine press to warm up: 70x15 90x10 twice then 110 6 times
Alternating single arm raise dropset (no rest): 30x12 20x15 10x20 5x25; nice lil burn there
Double side arm raise: 25x10 twice then 30x8
Seated rear dd fly: 15x10 twice then 20x8
Shrugs: 50x4; their getting more dd's soon, so had to make due with that

Did slight ab work on machine crunches 50x30, 70x25, 90x20 and incline 3 sets of 15.

Despite minor stomach pains I felt like I had a great workout and my strength is def going up as a few ppl I know that are test are even asking me what am I using; to be hoest my real fun hasn't started yet and oncce I'm back to 100% gonna start mini pct sooner, preload then get my hella on to get shredded and put on lean mass.

My diet with an upset stomach past few days has been plain rice with some pasta, chicken, tuna/turkey sandwiches and lots of fruits and veggies. No protein shakes bars or dairy at the moment, because that cuts right through me. I also alternate weeks off and on of leg workouts due to I walk a lot lot around here, plus I walk more than 30 flights of stairs throughout the door sometimes more and in concerns with my lower back still, I'm staying away from squats and lifts at the moment.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Youre a fool lol blame it on the sarms lol

Whats your take on 677? I held a nice film of water the last time i ran it, but the first time i used it, held no water it actually did the opposite and leaned me out..

How much weight have you gained from the sarms alone? On this cycle..

Keep it crispy bro!
God bless
There was a bit of water retention so far as I noticed a bit of bloat, could have been from that poison water though. But after some major flushing I've def leaned out more and I weighed in yesterday around 173 on an inaccurate scale, so far gained 14lbs even with this stomach issue going on, but tomorrow I'm gonna use a proper scale and that might show a bit more. My phones about to die and I'm not around my charger but ima def hop on tomorrow and log that plus check out what u got goin on, be easy fam and take care.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Have a little bit of time before I need to head back, but I weighed in at 173 after really flushing out all this nastiness, I am feeling a tad bit better, but I will start forma weds and then after one more week (this weds), I will stop sarms head into my mini pct and then pre load and get ready for hella.

Took the day off yesterday and since I have a lot to do at work, I need to take the day off as well today and tomorrow I will be hitting chest/tri's

SinX

SinX

Awards
Alright ending sarms today as its 4 weeks will start forma soon, bridge and forged. Woke up late today so couldn't dose properly. I will double down on the supps and just do 6 pumps of forma after dinner and will log my chest/tri workout later; don't have much time as I'm on my phone but tomorrow I'll try and get more in.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Thinking either 2 or 3 week mini pct then get ready for hella. Can anyone suggest time of mini, on my 8 week I did 3 wk pct; since this is half maybe I can get away with 2 or should I be safe and do 3 anyways?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What were your doses on the S4 for the four weeks? And osta, 677 doesnt matter its not even mildly suppressive by any means...

SinX

SinX

Awards
What were your doses on the S4 for the four weeks? And osta, 677 doesnt matter its not even mildly suppressive by any means...
Thanks fam, the first two and a half weeks was at 50, maybe a bit over due to filling a bit over then when I got my sotmacch issues I dropped down to 25. Osta is always at 25 for me as well.

So far before heading back into work I took 3 bridge 2 forged and 6 pumps of forma, abs and upper shoulders. Feeling pretty decent, still trying to get over some stomach pains as I'm taking in more vit c and zantac plus good amounts of fiber. Didn't have enough time to hit the gym, but tomorrow I will.

demondrol

Awards
how'd you like the sarms? any visible gains?

i want to run S4 + osta for 8 weeks sometime in the future. same dose for both 25mg. gonna run the S4 using the 5/2 protocol and then run a 4 or 6 week natty stack after.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks fam, the first two and a half weeks was at 50, maybe a bit over due to filling a bit over then when I got my sotmacch issues I dropped down to 25. Osta is always at 25 for me as well.

So far before heading back into work I took 3 bridge 2 forged and 6 pumps of forma, abs and upper shoulders. Feeling pretty decent, still trying to get over some stomach pains as I'm taking in more vit c and zantac plus good amounts of fiber. Didn't have enough time to hit the gym, but tomorrow I will.
2-3 weeks of your mini pct will be fine. Id be a different scenario if you ran 100mg s4 + 25mg osta. You be quite suppressed.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
HCGenerate is a waste of money. Purchased it before.....blood work didn't show much change. When I started to use DAA and got blood work...BIG DIFFERENCE!!!

HCGenerate is just hyped up. Anyone who backs it are on the companies nuts.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HCGenerate is a waste of money. Purchased it before.....blood work didn't show much change. When I started to use DAA and got blood work...BIG DIFFERENCE!!!

^ yup. The whole board is nothing but rep bumps/ product pushin

SinX

SinX

Awards
how'd you like the sarms? any visible gains?

i want to run S4 + osta for 8 weeks sometime in the future. same dose for both 25mg. gonna run the S4 using the 5/2 protocol and then run a 4 or 6 week natty stack after.
I like sarms a lot, even with the sides it wasn't an issue as I've ran them twice before, I will def run them again. I'm just getting antsy to hit up Hella and shred up and get on a diff level for the time being, then plan on bridging again until I hit up Beastdrol.

I would suggest depending on how you feel with S4 to start off 25mg the first few days then bump up to 50; if that treats you right and you don't mind a bit of a yellow tint and slightly having a harder time adjusting to light then you can go up to 75. However, Osta should never be gone past 25mg a day and it'll take a couple of weeks to kick in, but you'll notice a good difference. On this cycle alone, eating properly and cheating here and there, I've gained around 15lbs, still have to officially weigh myself Friday, but I'm still extremely lean and my abs are showing a bit more as well.

Mini pct i required past 6 weeks, all you need is forma and forged and maybe a few natty test boosters but you don't have to go crazy with it. Any questions please feel free to ask and I got you. Tyga Tyga also has a lot of experience as well and def steered me in the right direction for quite sometime now as well.

SinX

SinX

Awards

I feel you on that and since I have a friend who sells on sites, I waited to try it just for the hell of it and use it as a libido booster and dropped only around 20 for it; I wouldn't dream of dropping 75 on that, tyga actually showed me some other great looking stuff (saving it for beastdrol pct) that def looks much more effective. But yes I also have some DAA on hand that I'm either going to use for Hella or Beast, maybe both to be honest.

SinX

SinX

Awards
^ yup. The whole board is nothing but rep bumps/ product pushin
That's right fam that's why I had to get away from that noise, it was a joke! I don't wanna go into a full bashing rant here and get another infraction hahah, but oh my lawd it was ridic how bad they'd push a lot of things that wouldn't do jack and it was a shame, because some good ppl on that board was getting caught up in that and I lost respect for them.

Ultimately I called it quits there, after reading several other boards and main dude is claiming to run beast and use only HCGenerate and Forma as pct, I thought whoa whoa you've gotta be effin kiddin me right; I haven't even really done my first PH yet (few more weeks) and I know a whole lot better to do that. Dudes freaking out that their BP is jacked up, their libido is incredibly low and can't get it up, I said eff that noise, won't be me and hopefully won't, but with proper planning and procedures I should be better than alright.

SinX

SinX

Awards
In this town and I feel like Johnny Deep from Once Upon A Time in Mexico, the food is so good here, I'm going to go into the kitchen and you know the rest (if you haven't seen the movie, check it out!) hahaha couldn't resist. I applied 7 pumps of forma this morning, just took the forged and bridge (had an extra bottle, might as well use that) and will apply the forma later on. I'm gonna hit the gym in a little over an hour, I'll try and post my workout later, if not tomorrow or the day after I will do so, but things are going very well so far as my stomach is clearing up quite a bit and will still take certain things to get it back to normal.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In this town and I feel like Johnny Deep from Once Upon A Time in Mexico, the food is so good here, I'm going to go into the kitchen and you know the rest (if you haven't seen the movie, check it out!) hahaha couldn't resist. I applied 7 pumps of forma this morning, just took the forged and bridge (had an extra bottle, might as well use that) and will apply the forma later on. I'm gonna hit the gym in a little over an hour, I'll try and post my workout later, if not tomorrow or the day after I will do so, but things are going very well so far as my stomach is clearing up quite a bit and will still take certain things to get it back to normal.
Good to hear your stomach issues are letting up. Your halo cycle is going to be fun bro, make the best of it! Once you cycle you never go back lol I know you have all ancillaries on hand as well as your serm, your cycle will be a breeze and pct will be smooth and easy. Cant wait to see you results bro.

Take care and keep it crispy

SinX

SinX

Awards
Good to hear your stomach issues are letting up. Your halo cycle is going to be fun bro, make the best of it! Once you cycle you never go back lol I know you have all ancillaries on hand as well as your serm, your cycle will be a breeze and pct will be smooth and easy. Cant wait to see you results bro.

Take care and keep it crispy
Thanks bro appreciate that and I can't wait, I'm thinking of a two week mini pct and see how that goes and if for some reason my body feels different or weird I'll go with the three week and from what I've been hearing and planning def not looking back after this hahah. Yessir got everything ready, just need to get lean extreme for cortisol and then I'm set.

Quick question though regarding forma in pct, should I go 8/8/4/4/2/2 or what would you recommend? Def not trying to go crazy with forma and use that as an anabolic at all, also I've been reading to go an additional two weeks after finishing torem just to prevent E rebound, wanted to get your insight on this.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bro appreciate that and I can't wait, I'm thinking of a two week mini pct and see how that goes and if for some reason my body feels different or weird I'll go with the three week and from what I've been hearing and planning def not looking back after this hahah. Yessir got everything ready, just need to get lean extreme for cortisol and then I'm set.

Quick question though regarding forma in pct, should I go 8/8/4/4/2/2 or what would you recommend? Def not trying to go crazy with forma and use that as an anabolic at all, also I've been reading to go an additional two weeks after finishing torem just to prevent E rebound, wanted to get your insight on this.
Yea most people (even me) stretch there ai a week or two past there serm. I reverse taper my ai (if using a transdermal) so; 2/2/4/4/8/8 or you can go 8/8/4/4/2/2

demondrol

Awards
I like sarms a lot, even with the sides it wasn't an issue as I've ran them twice before, I will def run them again. I'm just getting antsy to hit up Hella and shred up and get on a diff level for the time being, then plan on bridging again until I hit up Beastdrol.

niiice good luck with that, ima be tuned in

I would suggest depending on how you feel with S4 to start off 25mg the first few days then bump up to 50; if that treats you right and you don't mind a bit of a yellow tint and slightly having a harder time adjusting to light then you can go up to 75. However, Osta should never be gone past 25mg a day and it'll take a couple of weeks to kick in, but you'll notice a good difference. On this cycle alone, eating properly and cheating here and there, I've gained around 15lbs, still have to officially weigh myself Friday, but I'm still extremely lean and my abs are showing a bit more as well.

thats some damn good results with SARMS. ill def be slowly ramping up the S4 dosage

Mini pct i required past 6 weeks, all you need is forma and forged and maybe a few natty test boosters but you don't have to go crazy with it. Any questions please feel free to ask and I got you. Tyga Tyga also has a lot of experience as well and def steered me in the right direction for quite sometime now as well.

thanks man. i'll probably go with erase instead of forma because i have sweating problems, sometimes i sweat more than satans balls lol
in bold bro :D

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats a lot of sweat sir lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you running osta 7 days a week or are you doing 5/2?
If your talking to me ive been on osta for 45 days at 25mg straight with 50mg s4 preworkout. I just lowered my dose of osta to 10mg yestarday

SinX

SinX

Awards
in bold bro :D
No worries boss its all good, hahah yeah that's def a lotta sweat indeed. I'm sure you can get better results with sarms, but I'm just too damn excited to start my hella run, then after that pct do a bridge into beast.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Are you running osta 7 days a week or are you doing 5/2?

Spot on as tyga mentioned, when/if you decide to bump up S4, dose 6 hours apart, don't go beyond 25 of osta.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Third day of pct, strength and energy has gone up very nicely and although I don't have enough time to log my chest/tri and back/bi routine, I feel great and ill also weigh myself on a proper scale to see what's good. Finally flushed out all that poison water from my system so the stabbing pains have gone down and no more diarrhea shooting out like whoa. Hahah yes this is a detailed log, but ill spare my libidos been up and ill post my diet so far tomorrow as well.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Feelin good feelin great, day off and have a bit of time to write this on my phone. Still waiting on heavier weights, but will make the best out of it as today is my fourth day pct.

Chest press: 100 (warmup) 150/170/190
DD Fly: 35/40/45
DD Press: 45/50/50
Tricep push down (machine) 90 (warmup), 130, 150, 170 (massive pump)
Bench Dips: 10/15x3
Seated DD tri extension: 35/40/45 -- think I went down too far that day as I def felt that in my upper shoulder for the remaining of the day; but went away after the next morning.

Kind of a quicky workout, but I felt that blood going through and def noticing some nice increases and gains here since I started this cycle 4 weeks ago.

Weighed in at 175, still climbing to around mid 180s for hella then shred and lbm up; however, still very lean abs are showing a bit, it I squeeze in I got a near 8er but not fully there, so I will have to carb carefully when going on hella. But with my fast metabolism I'm gonna have to think of something tricky.

Also this was my back/bi routine from yesterday:

Standing bi curl: 40x12/45x10/50x8
Seated bi: same weights
DD back/bi pull double dropset: 35x15/25x20/15x20/10x10 (felt the burn so incredible there twice it was funny seeing myself struggle at 10 to do more than 10.
Lat pull down: 90x10/130x10/150x8
Standing double bi curl dropset: 25x12/20x12/15x10/10x10
Bicep curl machine: 90x12/110x8 twice

Felt the pump very lovely that day and as much as I hate working out my back, I felt it was a good one. My diet has been chicken with salad, tuna sandwiches and whole wheat bread wraps, steak once every few days. Both white and brown rice with a great deal of fruits and veggies, im aiming between 4-5 meals a day with a protein bar or shake as a replacement only if work exceeds further than expected and I cant make food properly or sit down to have a meal. Staying tuned another week and few days of mini pct then preload.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice workouts, keep it up bro.. being "on" is just around the corner lol

SinX

SinX

Awards
Alright, 5th day of PCT and things are going great, since I plan on doing a 2 week mini pct, I have dropped my forma down from 8 pumps to 6 pumps then after a few more days of keeping that, will drop down to 4 then 2; libido is through the roof and strength is increasing. I will weigh myself again Monday or so as I def feel more fuller and ppl keep saying that my shoulders are getting insanely big; I guess because I see myself everyday I'm only noticing a change in chest and arms, but ay it's all good either way.

Today is going to be shoulders day and I plan on going hard in the mothafkin paint and really pop these bad boys out even more; I dunno if I'll be able to get connection later today or tomorrow, but when I can I'll be sure to log my workout. Diet today, spaghetti with tomato sauce, 3 pieces of ribs with veggies (food is provided so I don't have much of a choice, but I make the best out of it). However, I will be hitting up Mcdonald's just to get a bit more fat in there, sorry guys but I really need to due to my metabolism. However, when I start my hella run, I def will be more conscience of what I eat in order to drop extra body fat and gain LBM.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Alright, 5th day of PCT and things are going great, since I plan on doing a 2 week mini pct, I have dropped my forma down from 8 pumps to 6 pumps then after a few more days of keeping that, will drop down to 4 then 2; libido is through the roof and strength is increasing. I will weigh myself again Monday or so as I def feel more fuller and ppl keep saying that my shoulders are getting insanely big; I guess because I see myself everyday I'm only noticing a change in chest and arms, but ay it's all good either way.

Today is going to be shoulders day and I plan on going hard in the mothafkin paint and really pop these bad boys out even more; I dunno if I'll be able to get connection later today or tomorrow, but when I can I'll be sure to log my workout. Diet today, spaghetti with tomato sauce, 3 pieces of ribs with veggies (food is provided so I don't have much of a choice, but I make the best out of it). However, I will be hitting up Mcdonald's just to get a bit more fat in there, sorry guys but I really need to due to my metabolism. However, when I start my hella run, I def will be more conscience of what I eat in order to drop extra body fat and gain LBM.

Hey....you gatta eat big to get big. F*ck body fat. You can always strip that off later with all that wonderful muscle. ;)

SinX

SinX

Awards
Hey....you gatta eat big to get big. F*ck body fat. You can always strip that off later with all that wonderful muscle. ;)
No thanks/like button on mobile, but thank you bro that's what I tell most ppl here and they think I'm crazy. More or less I'm semi clean bulking and gained around 15lbs this month just from sarms alone and I'm still very lean, still tryna get those abs exposed more but times coming soon.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Nearly a week into PCT and feeling very good and hella excited for what's about to come soon. Still need to get my lean extreme, but that won't be an issue and have plenty of time for that. Two days ago was shoulders and yesterday was legs, so here we go:

Seated machine press: 70x12 (2x for warmup) 90x10 twice then 110x8
Front shoulder raise 30x12/35x10 twice
Side shoulder raise same weights
DD Rear delt flyes: 15x4
Double Drop set of standing shoulder presses: 30x12/20x15/15x15/10x10; wow did that burn like a motha.
Finished off with my first exercise and then did light weight to cool down.

Leg day was a bit iffy just because I take a lotta lotta stairs during work and walk around a lot:

Single leg press: 90 twice for warmup then 110 for each leg
Double leg press: 130x10/150x10/190x10
Leg extensions: 50x12/70x10/90x10
Hip abductors and adductors super set (same weight for each) 90x12/110x10/130x10
DD squats only pulled 35 for 10 reps then felt it pretty well in my lower back and said f**k it wasn't worth it at all.

However those were some great workouts as I really felt the pumps there and pushed myself just properly. After this Tuesday I will stop pct for a totally two weeks then will preload milk thistle and hawthrone for another 2 weeks. I'll get in around 1k of each, maybe more in the morning then at evening, better safe than sorry. I will also preload transderm for that 2 week period and continue with that through my hella run right before pct. Today is day off, but will log my other results when I can.

SinX

SinX

Awards
8 days into PCT, 6 to go, using forma a little less, dropped two pumps and still using forged pct and bridge. Chest/tri's yesterday and I am still a bit sore from going at it. I read Ronnie's chest workout and wanted to use some of it, but this was my routine:

DD Bench press: 3 warmup sets of 30 then 35 of 10 reps/ then 45x10 (once) and 50x10 (twice) [need more weights, gym is still waiting)
Chest press: 110x12/150x10/170x10

Superset with no rest, felt a lovely burn and had to take a 2 min rest:
Tri pulldown: 130x12/170x10(twice)/190x10
Seated overhead tri extension: 30x10/35x10(twice)/40x10

Incline Bench Fly's:
30x10(twice for warm up), 40x10 then 45x10; def felt the blood working through a lot lot there and felt that burn massive

Felt brave here and decided to go for a triple set here and wow did I feel this:
Incline DD bench press: 35(warmup)x10/then 40 twice
Tri kick back: 25x10/30x10 twice
Pushups (until failure): 15/12/10

Cats were looking at me on my last set and three ppl came up to me and asking about why I was doing that, what am I on and I didn't even realize that I'm getting just a bit bigger in certain as I had to retire two more shirts, hahah. Not even on monstah mode yet and once it begins, tape is in fast forward ain't no rewinding me back. Thinking of picking up some Epi just to hold that down on top of my two bottles of beasters.

I know I'm getting a bit ansty here but I have a few questions, I'm most likely gonna PM Tyga for some help but any advice is welcome:

1. I plan on doing 75 for the first several weeks of hella, should I take two for my first dosage after eating, or should I take one after eating then take 2 later.

2. I know I need to wait 4 hours to take N2guard, however can I take my multi's (omega and vital core) with N2Guard or with a meal. That also goes with omega/krill should I wait to take those after my hella dose or with them.

Quick example:

11 wake up and usually eat nearly right away; take 1 or 2 hella with meal (multi/omega or wait?)
3pm: Another meal with 4 caps of N2guard (with multi/omega then?)
7pm: Take my second bit of hella
11pm: Take remaining of n2guard

Of course I will eat, snack and drink a lot of water throughout the day, but I just wanted to give a small example and any help would be deeply and gladly appreciated.

Today is back/bi's gonna eat again very soon after taking care of a few a things then off to the gym; thanks for staying tuned guys and will post as soon as I can, take care, one.

SinX

SinX

Awards
My bad there's no third part just yet. The torem dosage is pretty straight forward; however, should I go 120 for the first three days then the suggested dosage or no bother doing that? I use the pipette and for the first week it's a full pipette and a half for 90 then drop down to a full pipette then eventually down to half; any more suggestions I am more than glad to listen

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pmd. Sorry i took forever bro, got a new job. Working two jobs, prepping for this show and trying to finish my certification. Your workouts are looking good, gettin stronger on certain exercises if not most too. Great job family.

Take care

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
No thanks/like button on mobile, but thank you bro that's what I tell most ppl here and they think I'm crazy. More or less I'm semi clean bulking and gained around 15lbs this month just from sarms alone and I'm still very lean, still tryna get those abs exposed more but times coming soon.

If your bulking do ab resistant workouts 1-2 times a week to thicken the abdominal wall. Helps the abs pop through the fat better. Makes it able to keep em longer while bulking. ;)