Winstrol + Test

sliikkkrick

sliikkkrick

Awards
I'm doing a cycle of Winny and Test going 1-6 weeks on winny and 1-12 on test dont know what the dosage on them yet what are some tips I should follow while I'm on this cycle?

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't use hcg during pct bro.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Interested as well...gonna be running test e in few weeks and considering throwing winny in on the back end as oppose to your front load...in for replies in this thread

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
winny is better suited for the tail end of the cycle imo. its a good hardener but is not gonna promote quick size gains, the point of the kicker u also never stated ur goals for this cycle so theres really no way anyone can suggest anything

Thixotrope

Thixotrope

Awards
Don't use hcg during pct bro.
I second this^^^

HCG is for sustaining testicular function on cycle to make PCT easier. It can actually be somewhat suppressive so using it for PCT is retarded.

sliikkkrick

sliikkkrick

Awards
I second this^^^

HCG is for sustaining testicular function on cycle to make PCT easier. It can actually be somewhat suppressive so using it for PCT is retarded.
Oh a lot of ppl recommend it

sliikkkrick

sliikkkrick

Awards
winny is better suited for the tail end of the cycle imo. its a good hardener but is not gonna promote quick size gains, the point of the kicker u also never stated ur goals for this cycle so theres really no way anyone can suggest anything
I'm shredding down for now I'm not looking for crazy gains

Thixotrope

Thixotrope

Awards
Oh a lot of ppl recommend it
"The world's most plentiful ingredient is stupidity" LOL

The science behind it says otherwise. Your body recognizes HCG as LH which signals your testes to produce testosterone. As a result, your body down-regulates LH production in the pituitary. So, what happens when you discontinue HCG supplementation is your LH levels are artificially depressed which causes your testes to decrease testosterone production. It IS suppressive. That's why a SERM is required to kick start the HPTA. The trick with SERMs is not to trigger estrogen rebound when discontinuing them but that is another story.

sliikkkrick

sliikkkrick

Awards
"The world's most plentiful ingredient is stupidity" LOL

The science behind it says otherwise. Your body recognizes HCG as LH which signals your testes to produce testosterone. As a result, your body down-regulates LH production in the pituitary. So, what happens when you discontinue HCG supplementation is your LH levels are artificially depressed which causes your testes to decrease testosterone production. It IS suppressive. That's why a SERM is required to kick start the HPTA. The trick with SERMs is not to trigger estrogen rebound when discontinuing them but that is another story.
So your saying I should take HCG during? and what do you recommend for dosage and pct im cutting and I want some muscle gains and more dryer body but some mass not crazy amount but noticeable and I dont need to use that much oil

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
If you have done tons of research as you say, you should know what dosages you should run. Lay out your plan, including dosages, diet, pct, etc. and let us have a look at it. Gotta give us something to work with.

sliikkkrick

sliikkkrick

Awards
If you have done tons of research as you say, you should know what dosages you should run. Lay out your plan, including dosages, diet, pct, etc. and let us have a look at it. Gotta give us something to work with.
ok so im thinking on 1-12 weeks on test 500mg then 6-12 weeks on Winny I think 50 to 70mg leaning towards 50 tho and pct would be Clomid and HCG from what my bodybuilding buddy tells me he said it feels like I never came off and my diet is long I have a paper with the food I eat its very lean High Protein Low Carbs im trying to get leaner but gain some noticeable muscle but still get really lean

Thixotrope

Thixotrope

Awards
ok so im thinking on 1-12 weeks on test 500mg then 6-12 weeks on Winny I think 50 to 70mg leaning towards 50 tho and pct would be Clomid and HCG from what my bodybuilding buddy tells me he said it feels like I never came off and my diet is long I have a paper with the food I eat its very lean High Protein Low Carbs im trying to get leaner but gain some noticeable muscle but still get really lean
DO NOT USE HCG DURING PCT! Use on cycle 250 iu's twice a week. PCT should be a SERM. Research dosages and decide what is right for you. HCG is NOT a SERM btw. Look into nolva, clomid, etc.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
The test may cause you to bloat... you really want to have an AI on hand, and I would use it as part of my PCT. I really suggest you do test only for your first run. You are going to have to have your diet dialed in perfect in order to "lean out" like you want. Good luck!

sliikkkrick

sliikkkrick

Awards
DO NOT USE HCG DURING PCT! Use on cycle 250 iu's twice a week. PCT should be a SERM. Research dosages and decide what is right for you. HCG is NOT a SERM btw. Look into nolva, clomid, etc.
so no HCG should I do a mixture like Nolva for 1-2 week PCT CYCLE and Clomid week 2-4 PCT CYCLE and 250 mg 2 times a week of test then 6-12 week winny and test