Cardio on cycle?

j05441

Awards
I know im gonna catch some major hell for this but I want to hear opinions on doing cardio on epi.
Of course Bp is to be monitored offten. By cardio I mean specifically super-sets at the end of workouts as well as light distance running. 5 miles or so at a time ( less that 40 minutes)
So yay or nay? Thanks guys.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I know im gonna catch some major hell for this but I want to hear opinions on doing cardio on epi.
Of course Bp is to be monitored offten. By cardio I mean specifically super-sets at the end of workouts as well as light distance running. 5 miles or so at a time ( less that 40 minutes)
So yay or nay? Thanks guys.
Of course it's fine...some major sprinters use aas to help improve their running....what exactly are you worried about happening if you do cardio? BP to high? Or what

j05441

Awards
I have read that. Hell come to to think of it I read the Female German track team of 86 loved some oral tren. I have always heard though cardio on cycles is pretty much taboo. I think mostly cause of bp but not too sure.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
There's no problem with cardio on cycle. I used Stanodrol a couple of years ago as part of a cut and was doing 4 hours of cardio a week in addition to using weights 3 times a week. The Stano helped me maintain muscle and increase recovery time and the extra cardio with lower calories meant I dropped a lot of fat.