Dear A.M community my first PH cycle

Duhduh

Duhduh

Awards
Dear A.M. community,

I have done a bit of research (by bit i mean a lot) and taken an interest in PH cycles. I am 23yr 165 lbs. used to be a skinny fatty at 180-190 :/ went too 150 with the help of p90x. ( yeah yeah say what you want it helped.. and was free) Though i do not diet i only eat home-cooked meals no junk food. ( oven roasted chicken, baked potatoes, spaghetti, tilapia, etc..) Since then i have added a gym membership on top of p90x-insanity hybrid regimen. And recently added a great workout program by Larry North. (for free) :D
I have also been taking multi vitamins, joint support, omega 3, cranberry pills, xtra cal, since the health bug hit me, and i am sure it will be a great asset combined with the cycle.
With what i learned from my research i plan to run a stack of p-mag and 11-oxo, a wet and dry combo with the proper supps to aid a great cycle as well as a pct.

With that said i will not move forward without the green light from the A.M. community. My cycle plans go as followed....

C.A. :/4/4/ 4 / 4 / 4 / 4 / 4 / 4 / 4 / 0 /
p-mag :/0/0/50/ 75 / 75/75 /100/ 0 / 0 / 0 / .
11-oxo:/0/0/0 /225/225/225/225/ 0 /0 / 0 /
pct.A. : ............................... /2 /2 / 2 / 2 /2/2/2/2/0/
DAApils:.........................../ 4 / 4 / 4/ 4 / 4 /4/4/0/0/0/
tomax :................................/20/20/10/10/0/0/0/0/0/
erase :......................................../ 3/ 3 /2/2/2/2/1/

notes: 1.taurine- for back pumps
2. double protein intake.
3. add creatine during pct.
4.increase workout volume focus on higher reps lower weight.
5. during pct focus on heavier weight lower reps.
6. increase calorie intake too 3,000 on cycle.

i hope i covered everything, and hope to receive advisement if incorrect on something.... thanks!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Im guessing ur 5'6-5'8, if ur taller u need to work more on diet. Ur training seems to be some what lacking. Personally I would work on diet and training before using. With that said I would run the pmag for six weeks and I would run the 11oxo for 8 weeks at 900mg+. 225mg is an extreamly low dose and will have no effects. pct is decent.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Im guessing ur 5'6-5'8, if ur taller u need to work more on diet. Ur training seems to be some what lacking. Personally I would work on diet and training before using. With that said I would run the pmag for six weeks and I would run the 11oxo for 8 weeks at 900mg+. 225mg is an extreamly low dose and will have no effects. pct is decent.
What are ur goals?

Duhduh

Duhduh

Awards
Hi CSA thanks for the quick reply my goals are to gain 10 to 15 pounds and lean out a bit as well. You say I should focus more on my maybe I should have been more detailed my current gym routine consists of
Monday back 4x12 tuesday hams 4x12 wensday upper chest. Thurs. quads. Fri. Back
Back 4x12. Hams. Chest. Quads. Back
Chest4x12. Quads. Back. Hams. Upperchest
Upper chest4x12. Quads Back. Hams. Chest
Bicep 4x12. Glutes. Anterior delt. Glutes. Bicep
Bicep 4x12. Hams. Anterior delt. Quads. Bicep
Medial deltoid 4x12. Hams. Bicep. Quads. Medial delt
Medial deltoid. 4x12. Calf. Bicep. Calf. Anterior delt
Tricep. 4x12. Calf Tricep. Calf. tricep
Tricep 4x12 Tricep. Tricep

I plan to make this to 6x15 if I start the cycle ... I also only use p90x and insanity becaouse i like the natural body movement it provides ..... But that's just my take .... I also put in the 11-oxo to helP with the water retention and hopefully burn a bit of fat as well ... What are your thoughts ?

Duhduh

Duhduh

Awards
I hope the layout doesn't confuse you it changed as I posted

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Your making it to confusing. Slow it down. To gain size u should focus on lower reps with heavier weight. If ur wanting to recomp u won't get 10-15lbs, but you could drastically change ur body. I would run the cycle like so for a solid recomp.

Pmag weeks 1-6 taper up the dosage as needed
11oxo. Weeks 1-8 900+mg everyday

Pm me and I can help u with a good training regiment to help reach ur goals.

Duhduh

Duhduh

Awards
Hey CSA thanks for your help ! Greatly appreciate it I would like to gain size but my maine focouse is muscle endurance and if any way possible improve my cardio. I want overall good conditioning like a boxer would have ( not a pro one just a growing amature ). ... If that's not to much to ask for. I hope ur don't think I'm scroney I've improved greatly I was a scrawny skater kid before I hit the gym

Oh and I can yet pm you cuz I don't have enough post ...

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
That's cool, I started out as a skater too. The boxer is just having low bf%. First put on some muscle then lean out. This cycle should do that for u. The pmag+11oxo should help u gain mass while leaning out. The thing is if ur diet and training are not on point then u will more than likely lose everything u gained in pct

Duhduh

Duhduh

Awards
Ok. So what do you suggest ? A cleaner diet with chicken breast and veggies ? I thought I had I good training program on the gym side forget the p90 what wrong with my routine ? I wrote my workout in colume form maybe that will help you read it better ..

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
The p90x is fine, u are doing to many reps. U need to get ur macros set up. And find out what ur maintenance caloric intake is.

Duhduh

Duhduh

Awards
Gotcha !! Guess I got homework to do hit u up soon !!!

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
thats a lot of reps... up weight till your doing at most 8 reps per set.

Duhduh

Duhduh

Awards
hey CSA ive done some studying and got my macros set up i wanna do a 40/40/20 ratio did my own calculations with Katch-McArdle formula and got about 2,800. Then i used and online calculator with the same formula and got 2,500 so am guessing my maintenance is in between 2,500 - 2,800.
Now with the help of the online calculator , per day i should consume 260g of carbs 260g of protein and 57g of fat equally served within 4 meals. Thats using the maintenance of 2,500. What do you think??

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
hey CSA ive done some studying and got my macros set up i wanna do a 40/40/20 ratio did my own calculations with Katch-McArdle formula and got about 2,800. Then i used and online calculator with the same formula and got 2,500 so am guessing my maintenance is in between 2,500 - 2,800.
Now with the help of the online calculator , per day i should consume 260g of carbs 260g of protein and 57g of fat equally served within 4 meals. Thats using the maintenance of 2,500. What do you think??
Personally I would raise fat to around 80-100g per day. Try and hit 1.5-2g of protein a day, and the rest in carbs. That's for a lean bulk.

Duhduh

Duhduh

Awards
Great will do ! Other then that I'm I good to go? Would this diet u suggest be for on cycle right ?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Post ur cycle, did u up the 11oxo? R u running pmag for 6 weeks?

Duhduh

Duhduh

Awards
No I haven't uped the dose ..... Would have to buy another bottle .. But I was gonna run the P-mag for 5 weeks , my cycle is on the first post of this thread.