7 Week Havoc Pulse Log

Jimmbob

Awards
This is my third cycle( first was IBE epi and Halovar (bad I know), second was Ultra and Tren).

Stats 5'5, 172lbs, 14-16%bf

I have decided to do a Havoc Pulse as follows;

Cycle 7 weeks
Havoc m,w,f @ 50mg
Erase t,t,s,s 2 caps

Pct 3 weeks
Tamoxifen
Daa 3g
Erase 2caps

Throughout
Creapure 10g
Liquid fish oil 2.7g EPA and DHA combined
HMB 2g
Whey

Doing a 3-4 day split (normally 3 but like the extra day some weeks)
Cardio will be 3-4 days insanity workout (plyo, pure and cardio sessions rotated)

Diet is normally eggs for breakfast, Tuna or chicken salad for lunch and tea at night varies. However may switch to a keto diet m-f with re feeds at weekend.

Looking to recomp/cut....

Got a few bottles of havoc in a deal so will look to repeat if a successful cycle.

Should I run DAA on off days to instead of just pct, would it help to prevent further shutdown? I know this will happen to an extent wheatear it's a pulse or ed cycle.

Please critique...

I understand pulse cycles are not for everyone, but wanted to give it a go. If you are going to hate on the fact I'm doing a pulse cycle please provide links etc to evidence/experiences. Not just a comment.

Cheers
Jimm

Jimmbob

Awards
Any advice on the DAA on off days? Input appreciated.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
interested in pulsing epi myself

FOOFAC

FOOFAC

Awards
  • Established
Any BP or liver supps? I'd jack up the fish oil to 6-8g and I would take creatine only on pulse days but everyday durring PCT.

Jimmbob

Awards
Any BP or liver supps? I'd jack up the fish oil to 6-8g and I would take creatine only on pulse days but everyday durring PCT.
Thanks for the post.

The fish oil I take is liquid and I have 10mls a day. Guaranteed 2.7g EPA and dha combined. Is that enough? Hard to convert ml to mg but generally I thought 1ml is roughly 1mg.

As for BP and liver support, I was in two minds as to whether it was needed or not on a pulse and didn't want to affect any gains. But going on the fact you are I asking I assume it would be best to pick something up. I have some left over milk thistle I might blast on off days.

Creatine only on pulse days? I have enough to last 100 or so days at 10g a day. Would it not be best to take throughout everything, with a week off every now and then? If not why not?

FOOFAC

FOOFAC

Awards
  • Established
I'm no pulse expert and I haven't done a pulse in over 4 yrs but for liver supps that won't interfere with gains I would go with either Antaeus Labs Aegis, NutraPlanet TUDCA or Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Liv.52 in that order of preference. Blood pressure take hawthorn berry 1100mg/day for at least 2 weeks before starting the cycle and then all the way through. Saw Palmetto, Grape Seed Extract & Celery Seed are also good to add on cycle. I'd have some Taurine on hand in case of back pumps and then dose 3g pre and 3g post w/o. When I add up fish oil I combine EPA & DHA to get my grams..a capsule with EPA 300mg + DHA 200mg = 500mg so 2 caps would equal 1 gram. I don't think your fish oil intake is high enough for a dry compound like Havoc so I would jack it up and have some Super Cissus on hand for when your joints start to ache. The creatine advice was passed on to me by Dr.D but it was really just a way to conserve on creatine. If you have lots feel free to everyday it.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
are all those supports really necessary while pulsing?

Jimmbob

Awards
Ok seems the most logical way to measure fish oil out, I'll start to double it. Just shy of 6g. When I last ran epi and Hal I think I was only doing 2g a day! Had no problems tho.

I have taurine on hand from my last cycle.

Just going to start with milk thistle, and assess the situation as I go on, if I notice anything I'll pick up some Aegis. The other two I can't see for sale on the site I use for everything.

I'm planning on starting the cycle today... So preloading hawthorn won't be possible... However I will try and get some picked up for during.

Jimmbob

Awards
Also did a final measurement check yesterday;

Height 5'4 (looks like I loss an inch)
Weight 177
Bf 16% (done on ****ty scales at chemist)

Jimmbob

Awards
So took first dose of Havoc yesterday... Unsure how long it will be before it kicks in. I read epi takes 3ish weeks, but on a pulse I'm unsure.

I have also decided to take the 3g DAA on off days, if anyone knows a reason not to let me know.

It was back and biceps yesterday, 25 sets on back and 10 sets on biceps. Kept rests down to 20 seconds.

Workouts will be a three to four day split. (a) Chest and triceps, (b) back and biceps, (c) shoulders.

Over two weeks on 4 day split week 1:abac and week 2:babc. 25 sets back and chest, 10 sets biceps and triceps and 35 sets shoulders. If only 3 days I will drop the extra workout either a or b. Rests are normally kept as short as possible. My body seems to react well to this sort of training.

Today started with Insanity Pure Cardio straight out of bed.

Also decided to do a keto diet with a refeed on Saturday and Sundays which started yesterday. Diet will be eggs of some kind for breakfast either boiled or egg mayo, tuna or chicken salad for lunch and chicken for tea sometimes with a added portion of meat. Will have a shake everyday, on training days it's after the workout on non training days I tend to have it once
I feel hungry.

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
Dude I'm on a havoc pulse right now too. 2 weeks in. It's kicked in by now but I feel lethargic as ****. Got in a fight last night and had NO energy

Jimmbob

Awards
Dude I'm on a havoc pulse right now too. 2 weeks in. It's kicked in by now but I feel lethargic as ****. Got in a fight last night and had NO energy
Awesome... The havoc pulse! Not the lethargic fight!

2 weeks, looking forward to it! What is your dosing like? Are you taking any other supps?

I was thinking of starting some MMA training again (awesome for fat loss) but have decided to wait till the sides start to show! Don't want to start today, then just feel like quitting and hate it once lethargy shows. If I'm not enjoying it, I won't do it!

Jimmbob

Awards
And dosing is 2 on 2 off 40mg per day
Cool. Keep us updated with the progress, interested to see how good 2 on 2 off goes. I have a friend who might try this dosing method and I might try it in the future. How many weeks are you going for?

Jimmbob

Awards
And dosing is 2 on 2 off 40mg per day
Cool, keep us updated. Interested to see how this dosage pattern works I.e level of shutdown, gains and sides. I have a friend interested and I might do it myself in the future.

How many weeks are you going for?

Either way good luck man!

Jimmbob

Awards
And that's my ****ty phone having trouble updating, making me retype posts....

Jimmbob

Awards
On another note I have some b6 and vitex... What dosages would ppl recommend as precaution for gyno? A quick google search shows anything from 500mg to 1.5g for either ed. Anyone here with any suggestions? I'm not gyno probe or anything just a precaution.

Jimmbob

Awards
On another note I have some b6 and vitex... What dosages would ppl recommend as precaution for gyno? A quick google search shows anything from 500mg to 1.5g for either ed. Anyone here with any suggestions? I'm not gyno probe or anything just a precaution.
Does something like vitex 1200mg and b6 300mg sound good to run ed?

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
Cool, keep us updated. Interested to see how this dosage pattern works I.e level of shutdown, gains and sides. I have a friend interested and I might do it myself in the future.

How many weeks are you going for?

Either way good luck man!
Going for between 6-7 weeks until I run out of this bottle. It hasnt even been a full 2 weeks. 2 weeks is on Thursday and I already have noticed my abs start to much more clearly show and my strength today went up 15 on deads and got one less rep. Excited. Good luck on yours too!

Jimmbob

Awards
Day 3 (2nd dose)

Don't worry I won't be updating everyday.... Just every couple!

So hit Ketosis last night, which was strange. Every time I have done a keto diet I normally hit Ketosis on the third morning. Never on the second day. If this is due to anything I'm taking , exercise or just the additional salad this time round ( twice as much) last time thought too much might hinder ketosis on set; who knows, but equals good times! Downfall is I have had a headache all day.

Up early did insanity plyometric workout followed by a bowl of egg mayo. Lunch was normal tuna salad, then off to the gym for the chest workout. 25 sets on chest, 10 on triceps! The fact I'm "on" seems to make me push/try harder! Which is annoying as I now think I was slacking before! Post workout shake then cheese omelette and steak for tea.

Hopefully this head ache dies off for insanity cardio power in the morning!

Jimmbob

Awards
Ok so week 2 went good. Looking pumped and feeling good weights, not really going up, but recovering faster! Tuesday was a chest and triceps, Wednesday back and biceps, Friday chest and triceps and Saturday shoulders and legs.

However My nipples on off days had become so sore by the end of the week just wearing a t shirt was unbarable (only on off days) no other sides! For that reason this week I decided to switch to an ED cycle! Third day in (started Sunday at 30mg) nipples are fine. Unsure if this was coincidence or what... But going to continue a ED cycle. I always had tamoxifen and clomid for pct. The pulse was for long term health benefits...

Just going to pick up a few extra support supps now tho...

My opinions of a pulse is its worth it if you don't experience sides. It felt good and there was a feeling of being "on" which I didn't expect to get. Believe if I continued for the whole cycle results would of been seen.

What are ppls opinion? Was I right to switch to a ed cycle? Or should I of done something differently?

Jimmbob

Awards
Might be worth adding on both previous cycles I did get sensitive nipples but not sore or anything like that. Only other side experienced on previous cycles were back pumps.