Thoughts on M-Drol/Epistane cycle?

dax506

Awards
Doing my yearly oral cycle, going with M-drol/ epi 2a3a. My question is would you recommend starting with the m-drol and bridging to the epi? Or vice versa? I've never bridged anything I've stacked, always do the two together for the same amount of time..

Was considering:
M-Drol- 2/day 6 weeks (45 days)
Epi- 3/day for 6 weeks (40 days)

PCT will be clomiphene citrate 100mg/day 4 weeks

What do you think? Btw the Vital Labs epi comes with 120 pills hence the 3 a day.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Bridge from SD to Epi is ideal that way you can maintain the gains from SD more easily.

dax506

Awards
I've read some logs that do it like that.. Maybe:
Day 1-20 M drol 2/day
Day 20-45 Epi 3/day

That just seems like a waste of pills though.. Unless I'm to continue the mdrol once I've added the epi, and continue the epi for 6 weeks once started.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
id start epi day 1 since epi takes awhile to kick in. mdrol will add muscle first few weeks then epi will kick in once ur done with the epi

mdrol 10/10/20 or 10/20/20
epi 30/30/30/40/40/40

and clomid 50/50/25/25 after the cycle

dax506

Awards
id start epi day 1 since epi takes awhile to kick in. mdrol will add muscle first few weeks then epi will kick in once ur done with the epi

mdrol 10/10/20 or 10/20/20
epi 30/30/30/40/40/40

and clomid 50/50/25/25 after the cycle
So you're saying mdrol for only 3 weeks?

dax506

Awards
3 or 4. depending how experienced you are
I don't want to have leftover m drol. I want to use it all. I've used it before... I'll most likely do 6 weeks at 2 pills a day

dax506

Awards
Does anybody here actually like the idea of running mdrol for 6 weeks?

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
M drol small androgen ratio coupled with its strong affinity to the androgen receptor causes its strong potential for gyno.
So bridging an androgen high compound like epi would be ideal but stanodrol would be a better choice because its not methylated