super noob to gear have tons of questions

psychoboxer

Awards
I been boxing since I was 14 im 22 now my grandma passed away so I had a year off from boxing im still lean as can be
5-7% bf I weigh 145 I did what I could in that year to keep what I trained so hard for my goals for a cycle
Lean muscle gains 5-10 pounds of clean weight gain more strength with better performance/explosiveness
I been reading for about 6 months on gear absorbing knowledge in my research I have found a few roids I am interested in so here comes the questions

Eq-the performance and stamina gains you get from it I read its ran for 10-12 weeks
anavar-mild androgen with good cutting/definition/strength gains not many sides to it
Tren-strength gains are through the roof (everyone seems to think its awesome)
halotestin-strength gains are extreme but sides and shutdown are rough inevitable I read but it gives you a ripped greek god look
I read its only ran for 4-6 weeks before competition very androgenic reports show headaches little light headed aggressive behavior
I like what halo offers it also causes minimal weight gain 2 pounds or so im not gonna use it for my first cycle seems rough for a first timer

My training consists of medicine ball heavy bag weight lifting 3 times a week Monday Wednesday friday I take naps after a workout to help with recovery
I train six days a week my workout ethic is intense keep in mind I am a boxer I train for 2-3 hours I do quite a few different workouts boxing is my dream
My diet consists of lean meats im carb heavy in the morning for the extra energy 6 meals spread through out the day so basically eat every 3-4 hours
im a super noon to roids so advice is welcomed

Im looking for a good stack with EQ if you have another oral that might benefit me more then the ones above let me know
Im clueless to mg dosing I weigh 145 height 6'0 im jumping weight to 150 id be happy to get to 155.

I wanna run EQ for ten weeks for I am a beginner need an oral to take with it I will be writing a log so I can find negatives
Any help is good

Eq and Tren seems to give crazy results share your experience and help a brotha out thanks!

psychoboxer

Awards
I forgot to add pct my bad im clueless what to use in that category as well nolva clomid? Over the counter help me out thanks

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
1. steroids are not for use by competitive athletes IMHO
2. EQ has an incredibly long test life and can be detected if used upto 2 years after you discontinue use