My Helladrol/4ad RDe mini review

Hydronium

Hydronium

Awards
Hey guys! I just finished the cycle part of a 6 week HDrol (75/75/75/100/100/100) 4ad RDe (3/3/3/3/3/3) (2 bottles worth) and my god am I satisfied. Here is my complete cycle from start to finish if interested, but needlesstosay - I feel like I definitely did it right!

/forum/steroids/201435-starting-my-6-a.html

I'm presently on day 2 of PCT - and I feel like this cycle could not have gone better. I went from 193 lbs to 209 lbs in the span of 6 weeks, enormously increased all of my lifts (Went from benching 265x2 to 315x3 - with results like this across the board) and have never felt so vascular. Also, as of now, I have experienced zero sides with the exception of a little accelerated hairloss from the 4ad conversion as well as something that I might call lethargy - just general apathy throughout the day while walking around during work, but nothing that affected me in any real way. I added 10pumps twice daily of FormaStanzol at week 3 to help combat this, and I feel like it definitely helped. If something like Mdrol or pure test can achieve results more than what I gained here I honestly couldn't even start to believe how much change I could see in myself - but that's a long ways away that I try something like that! I'm definitely going to do this cycle again next spring and see if I can get my diet even more on point while doing so. Adding photos as soon as I get them uploaded from my phone, I just wish I had taken before pics, because the difference is ridiculous.

WarriorMp

WarriorMp

Awards
Sounds like a pretty good cycle, I am actually going to be running one similar soon. How's the rest of your pct going? What supps are you using for pct?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 25
ddfox Supplement Auction 0
Supplements 5
Supplements 9
General Chat 2