First time user advice

Cmaestas10

Cmaestas10

Awards
Hi this is my first post. I'm 25, 180 lbs at about 8-9% body fat at 5'8". I've been training for years and did powerlifting for awhile before switching back to bodybuilding the past year. I have a solid knowledge of nutrition and implement a strict diet into my programming. I've had anabolics on the mind for a while and the only reason I'm hesitant to take the plunge is that I'm not totally sure I've been able to reach my genetic potential naturally. I'm endo-mesomorphic and have been able to gain weight fairly easily, but in recent years I haven't been able to gain a whole lot in the off season. So with some encouragement from my training partners I'm thinking about running test cyp and equipoise for 12 weeks in conjunction with arimidex and pct of hcg and nolva. I'm very serious about my training, but I guess my question is am I ready? I feel confident that I am, but I'd like some input from experienced users on whether or not I should. Thanks in advance guys.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Hi this is my first post. I'm 25, 180 lbs at about 8-9% body fat at 5'8". I've been training for years and did powerlifting for awhile before switching back to bodybuilding the past year. I have a solid knowledge of nutrition and implement a strict diet into my programming. I've had anabolics on the mind for a while and the only reason I'm hesitant to take the plunge is that I'm not totally sure I've been able to reach my genetic potential naturally. I'm endo-mesomorphic and have been able to gain weight fairly easily, but in recent years I haven't been able to gain a whole lot in the off season. So with some encouragement from my training partners I'm thinking about running test cyp and equipoise for 12 weeks in conjunction with arimidex and pct of hcg and nolva. I'm very serious about my training, but I guess my question is am I ready? I feel confident that I am, but I'd like some input from experienced users on whether or not I should. Thanks in advance guys.
Good on you for waiting this long! Im going to say if you feel ready do it. Your a friggin' monster with the stats you've posted. Some may suggest test only for a first cycle.

Cmaestas10

Cmaestas10

Awards
Thanks man. I wanted to pay my dues before ever going that route. I couldn't reply to your PM but if you want to send me the link to your log that would be cool. I'm definitely down to learn as much as I can. Cheers man!