Need help with my first hdrol cycle please!!!

What else needed for pct

• Serm and pct?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lecheek nutrition ad-3 pct enough?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bjjcfighter

Awards
Hey I'm going to be starting my first ph cycle in a few weeks and wanted to get everything straight.. Im 24 yr old 6ft 2 and about 195.. I was researching into hdrol because apparently its a good beginner oh with decent gains and low sides.. Im a jiu jitsu fighter and have been lifting for a few years but cannot get where i need to be its not the diet or training i know that i think i may have a hormone deficiency but i hate needles and Ive done a lot of research but it all seems to Come down to personal preference and liking one thing over another.
I was pretty much just needing help with the pct.
I was gonna do 5 weeks of hdrol 50/75/75/75/75 of course with cycle assist and support supps (multi vitamin, fish oil, joint restore, protein etc...) but my main concern is pct I don't want to lose what I work for.
I know a serm is necessary not sure between nolva,tamox, or clomid people seem to lean toward nolva..
Do you need a serm and a pct or just serm, test booster and cortisol control? Has anyone tried the ad-3 pct for lecheek nutrition supposed to handle cortisol, estrogen and boost test. I was gonna try that but I'm not sure exactly what else like I said seems to be just personal preference... Any help would be greatly appreciated and thanks for taking the time to read!

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
First off if you're concerned about hormone deficientcy you should get some bloodwork.

Also, It all depends on preference for a serm and you will see supporters of each one, the important thing is to use one. Serm, test boost, AI, and cort control are pretty much the basics. My first pct was nolva, recycle, and DAA and I bounced back nicely.

Bjjcfighter

Awards
First off if you're concerned about hormone deficientcy you should get some bloodwork.

Also, It all depends on preference for a serm and you will see supporters of each one, the important thing is to use one. Serm, test boost, AI, and cort control are pretty much the basics. My first pct was nolva, recycle, and DAA and I bounced back nicely.
Thank you! I was looking into the ad-3 pct from lecheek nutrition and that was supposed to handle all of those.. No good? I was thinking nolva, ad-3 pct from lecheek and daa.. Or nolva lean xtreme daa and a good AI.. Any suggestions in a good AI??

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
The reason I recommended recycle is cause it's cheap (around $20) and it handles AI and cort control then all u need is your serm and a natty test boost (DAA)

Never heard of ad-3 pct so I can't rly comment on it

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are scared of losing gains, I would definitely go with a SERM (nolva), cort control supps, and test booster (DAA)

Bjjcfighter

Awards
The reason I recommended recycle is cause it's cheap (around $20) and it handles AI and cort control then all u need is your serm and a natty test boost (DAA)

Never heard of ad-3 pct so I can't rly comment on it
Thanks for the Help and suggestions much appreciated!!!I'll check out recycle but I think all of that is covered with the ad-3
Heres he write up from nutraplanet
"LeCheek Nutrition's AD-3 PCT: A Complete PCT In One Bottle!

Product Highlights:

Aromatase inhibitor
Crush Cortisol
Lean Dry gains
Liver support
GH support
DESTROY Estrogen
AD-3 PCT by Lecheek Nutrition is the latest and greatest Post Cycle Therapy ever created. AD-3 consists of a full spectrum PCT which includes (Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione) which drastically lowers estrogen and increases natural testosterone production at a very fast rate. Here at Lecheek Nutrition we know you are looking for quality and overall PCT so we also included GH support as well as Liver support to ensure your post cycle recovery is safe and effective.
And it's only 24.00 and comes with a free test booster and only 17 if you buy 2 so I think it's worth looking into a little more

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the Help and suggestions much appreciated!!!I'll check out recycle but I think all of that is covered with the ad-3
Heres he write up from nutraplanet
"LeCheek Nutrition's AD-3 PCT: A Complete PCT In One Bottle!

Product Highlights:

Aromatase inhibitor
Crush Cortisol
Lean Dry gains
Liver support
GH support
DESTROY Estrogen
AD-3 PCT by Lecheek Nutrition is the latest and greatest Post Cycle Therapy ever created. AD-3 consists of a full spectrum PCT which includes (Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione) which drastically lowers estrogen and increases natural testosterone production at a very fast rate. Here at Lecheek Nutrition we know you are looking for quality and overall PCT so we also included GH support as well as Liver support to ensure your post cycle recovery is safe and effective.
And it's only 24.00 and comes with a free test booster and only 17 if you buy 2 so I think it's worth looking into a little more
Tamox is nolva :p

Personally i like clomid>torem>nolva

Nolva 20/20/20/10
Ad-3 per bottle dosing
DAA 3.5g daily

Bjjcfighter

Awards
If you are scared of losing gains, I would definitely go with a SERM (nolva), cort control supps, and test booster (DAA)
Thanks!!! Yeah Thats what I researched but I was just unsure if the ad-3 pct from lecheek nutrition, nolva, and daa would be sufficient as the ad-3 is supposed to handles the cortisol, AI, gh liver and estrogen all in one product

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Thanks!!! Yeah Thats what I researched but I was just unsure if the ad-3 pct from lecheek nutrition, nolva, and daa would be sufficient as the ad-3 is supposed to handles the cortisol, AI, gh liver and estrogen all in one product
Yea sounds like a solid product

Bjjcfighter

Awards
Tamox is nolva :p

Personally i like clomid>torem>nolva

Nolva 20/20/20/10
Ad-3 per bottle dosing
DAA 3.5g daily
That's exactly what I was looking for thank you so much I can't wait to get everything and get started!!

j05441

Awards
Torem 120 ( 3 or 4 days) -90-60-30. I did 3 weeks of torem for 7 week hdrol cycle. Stuff did wonders. No sides from the torem. Also due to the fact hdrol takes 2 or 3 weeks to kick in consider running it 6 weeks over 5 .