S4, ostarine and t3, help.!! Confused.

TheRage1

Awards
Okay, so I've been on s4- 50 mg, ostarine- 25 mg, and 80 mcg of t3. Its going to be week 3 on thursday. Initially i weigjed in at 238-240ish. Now i weigh around 245. Is this normal? Im kind of confused because i thought t3 was suppose to do the opposite. I don't know if the SARMs play a role in this or what.!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Whatever possessed you to do this honestly? Looking to "Expressway to leanness"? IMO...drop the t3 and if you hadn't run Osta and S4 before thread carefully honestly...Its a given Osta is safe as far as we know...however S4 has too many side effects reported and 2 mainly confirmed to be risking it. Furthermore t3 should be ran with an anabolic for best uses since it will indiscriminately eat muscle mass too...Not to mention the thyroid damage and shutdown it causes...

TheRage1

Awards
Whatever possessed you to do this honestly? Looking to "Expressway to leanness"? IMO...drop the t3 and if you hadn't run Osta and S4 before thread carefully honestly...Its a given Osta is safe as far as we know...however S4 has too many side effects reported and 2 mainly confirmed to be risking it. Furthermore t3 should be ran with an anabolic for best uses since it will indiscriminately eat muscle mass too...Not to mention the thyroid damage and shutdown it causes...
The only problems I'm having with s4 are the conversion to light to dark rooms and vise versa. T3, i feel flat at times, but, my strength is still there. T3 has been reported to not shutdown the thyroid not as easily. I've researched this compound numerous amounts of time. The thyroid is a resilient thyroid as it recovers quite quickly. At least i didnt use a dnp, clen and t3 stack!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Lol I'll say it again any day of the week...the key to fat burn and fat loss is proper dieting and self control. Anyhow, SARMs are fine, IMO t3 isn't needed but it seems you really want to learn the hard lesson that there's no fast way for leanness, to answer your question...If you didn't weight in the nude, after draining all the water (urea, sweat, glycogen water retention) and had dropped a log...well your weight is obviously gonna fluctuate. Go by the mirror too, not only the scale.

Again, proper diet is key, not how many compounds you stack...Howwedo (ricky) and I turned ourselves from fat boys to lean men in less than a year really without any use of AAS whatsoever (yes SARMs by definition are AAS)...if we can't why can't you? And I mention Ricky because you seem to love his log so much. Ask him, no need to go balls to the wall on any kind of supp, just diet, willpower and consistency.

TheRage1

Awards
Lol I'll say it again any day of the week...the key to fat burn and fat loss is proper dieting and self control. Anyhow, SARMs are fine, IMO t3 isn't needed but it seems you really want to learn the hard lesson that there's no fast way for leanness, to answer your question...If you didn't weight in the nude, after draining all the water (urea, sweat, glycogen water retention) and had dropped a log...well your weight is obviously gonna fluctuate. Go by the mirror too, not only the scale.

Again, proper diet is key, not how many compounds you stack...Howwedo (ricky) and I turned ourselves from fat boys to lean men in less than a year really without any use of AAS whatsoever (yes SARMs by definition are AAS)...if we can't why can't you? And I mention Ricky because you seem to love his log so much. Ask him, no need to go balls to the wall on any kind of supp, just diet, willpower and consistency.
Wellllll, I'm a powerlifter. I just dont want my lifts to go down, that's no fun :/... and im not using that as an excuse to stay chubby. Ive weighed the same for 4 years now. I've just gotten bigger and stronger. I always do cardio as well. I eat fairly clean to be honest. I just eat a lot if it, because of heavy training sessions. And CNS recovery.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Wellllll, I'm a powerlifter. I just dont want my lifts to go down, that's no fun :/... and im not using that as an excuse to stay chubby. Ive weighed the same for 4 years now. I've just gotten bigger and stronger. I always do cardio as well. I eat fairly clean to be honest. I just eat a lot if it, because of heavy training sessions. And CNS recovery.
It is possible to lose strength when losing weight? yes if done too fast and if you are not training and eating properly...Cuts are not meant to be fast :p IMO they are best done over a steady-paced-time-frame :p.

Try dropping the T3 honestly, Osta should be good enough to keep strength up, s4...well people love the leaning from it so if you really want it keep it. Just don't make a HUUUUGE deficit and take it steady and you'll be fine strength wise...

After you PCT...honestly just use ECY stack...and a cortisol control...even 11spray and 7 spray , it will be better for you than running all of this...

TheRage1

Awards
It is possible to lose strength when losing weight? yes if done too fast and if you are not training and eating properly...Cuts are not meant to be fast :p IMO they are best done over a steady-paced-time-frame :p.

Try dropping the T3 honestly, Osta should be good enough to keep strength up, s4...well people love the leaning from it so if you really want it keep it. Just don't make a HUUUUGE deficit and take it steady and you'll be fine strength wise...

After you PCT...honestly just use ECY stack...and a cortisol control...even 11spray and 7 spray , it will be better for you than running all of this...
Waiiiit wait wait. Repeat the last paragraph.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

TheRage1

Awards
Maybe ill just run helios insyead! :D jk... :/ byt i was talking about The whole cortisol spray thing mentioned.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Also T3 should never be used during a cal deficit unless on stronger anabolics...if your using T3 without them then you have to eat slightly above maintenance but even then idk I'm not a T3 fan

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
25mg ostra will shut you down...you will need a pct...at least a slight one
Ricky :D it won't shut you down at this dose. He will need a PCT anyway though. Chances of shut down at 25mg ED for 8 weeks are minimal, however running PCT is best. Now since he is running 50mg S4 with it it WILL shut him down :).

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Also T3 should never be used during a cal deficit unless on stronger anabolics...if your using T3 without them then you have to eat slightly above maintenance but even then idk I'm not a T3 fan
Told him , he wouldnt listen. Osta is pretty potent as an anabolic, only problem is that osta would have to be run at higher doses which lead to detrimental sides honestly. Now as far as T3...I hate it too.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I knew it would suppress natural test production by the smallest fraction as well as s4, but not shut down.
Both will, hence I said you need to run PCT...25mg ED of osta for 8 weeks would most likely not shut you down. Reversitol+Testabolan+DAA would suffice imo...BUT...Honestly bro, you are running both SARMs , run Clomid...

TheRage1

Awards
Well, i love t3 you guys :(
And a mild pct is required i know, i have torem around the house anyway. Now about those cortisol spray u mentioned

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Well, i love t3 you guys :(
And a mild pct is required i know, i have torem around the house anyway. Now about those cortisol spray u mentioned
11 spray by prototype nutrition , it is basically 11kt lower dosed, acts as a good spot reduction with 7 spray for the midsection and it will cause mild to no suppression.

Anyhow, running t3 is pointless IMO, ran at a deficit you will lose the strength you so desire. But I know many people don't like following advice even from their idols :p even ricky told yah not to do that hehe

TheRage1

Awards
Told him , he wouldnt listen. Osta is pretty potent as an anabolic, only problem is that osta would have to be run at higher doses which lead to detrimental sides honestly. Now as far as T3...I hate it too.
Lmao.. "told him, he wouldn't listen."

TheRage1

Awards
11 spray by prototype nutrition , it is basically 11kt lower dosed, acts as a good spot reduction with 7 spray for the midsection and it will cause mild to no suppression.

Anyhow, running t3 is pointless IMO, ran at a deficit you will lose the strength you so desire. But I know many people don't like following advice even from their idols :p even ricky told yah not to do that hehe
Ugh. FINE! I will listen to you guys! Fuarck! Have you used this spray?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Ugh. FINE! I will listen to you guys! Fuarck! Have you used this spray?
Only 7 spray, and I have UR spray waiting for me on my cupboard for my next cut. I am buying 11 spray come next paycheck though, I have heard even from PA that it really isn't a PH much...more of a cortisol control supp...

TheRage1

Awards

Have you ever tried helios? Jw. Unless you're not a clen fan either! :p

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Have you ever tried helios? Jw. Unless you're not a clen fan either! :p
Niet , I don't like B2 agonists much , only Eph , its the love of my life...If I could, I would have the whole world on EC stack year-round with proper stim breaks.

TheRage1

Awards
Niet , I don't like B2 agonists much , only Eph , its the love of my life...If I could, I would have the whole world on EC stack year-round with proper stim breaks.
Doesnt eph cause crazy hunger suppression?

TheRage1

Awards
Only 7 spray, and I have UR spray waiting for me on my cupboard for my next cut. I am buying 11 spray come next paycheck though, I have heard even from PA that it really isn't a PH much...more of a cortisol control supp...
Which spray is best. Im

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Doesnt eph cause crazy hunger suppression?
I don't eat for hunger, I eat for fuel. Food is never a pleasure for me anymore, only the means to growing stronger and bigger...

TheRage1

Awards
I don't eat for hunger, I eat for fuel. Food is never a pleasure for me anymore, only the means to growing stronger and bigger...
Exactly my point lmao. I don't enjoy eating as is when i gotta eat to thrash my CNS. but, what exactly is 11 and 7 spray. I cant really find anything on it.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
11 ketotestosterone and 7-keto both in topical forms. Again , go to Prototype nutrition.