How long should I wait between cycles

INEEDGAINS

Awards
I was wondering how long I should wait between cycles, Including my PCT time?? I Just ended a cycle and had decent gains, I just want to keep off time as short as possible, but give enough time for a proper recovery....

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I believe the rule of thumb for MINIMUM is Cycle+PCT= Recovery time

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
^^^This. If you do a 4 week cycle followed by 4 weeks PCT then the next 8 weeks should be off cycle.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get a blood test. Only way really to tell.

INEEDGAINS

Awards
I believe the rule of thumb for MINIMUM is Cycle+PCT= Recovery time
SH!T!!! So if I did a 10week cycle, plus 4weeks of PCT I'd have to wait 14weeks before starting my next cycle? Grrrr .... :-/ that's like 3 1/2 months I was thinking like 6-8weeks :D....

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
SH!T!!! So if I did a 10week cycle, plus 4weeks of PCT I'd have to wait 14weeks before starting my next cycle? Grrrr .... :-/ that's like 3 1/2 months I was thinking like 6-8weeks :D....
This is why a lot of guys talk about shorter cycles which equal more cycles in the long run. I believe Dan found a write up by Patrick Arnold talking about it.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
This is why a lot of guys talk about shorter cycles which equal more cycles in the long run. I believe Dan found a write up by Patrick Arnold talking about it.

INEEDGAINS

Awards
Cool beans... Gotta do what I gotta do.... I love this sh!t.... So if I have to wait 14 weeks so be it......Thank all of you for time and the advice you give, you guys are life savers...Much Respect to all the REP'S here, You guys ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!