Getting Ironclad (Sponsored)with my brothers in iron!SUPER DMZ 2.0

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
This log is not for the weak.Thanks to my brothers in iron over at iron mag labs!A personal thank you to heavyiron who has given me this chance. You should view this link :IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Supplements & Prohormones: Home <--his base of operations but he can be contacted here on AM for info on products. I will be starting monday(july 30th)

Stats:
8%bodyfat
Goal:Size,I'm already big but there's allways room for improvement.

To get this kicked off lets get my blood's up

TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL, LC/MS/MS 876 ng/dL NORMAL RANGES 250-1100 ng/dL
(may have typed this weird)

• [*]Cycle layout:
    [*]Super DMZ 2.0 2/2/2/2
    [*]ADVANCED CYCLE SUPPORT Rx™4/4/4/4(pre loaded a week or more was taking when I signed for log)
    [*]Aegis:4/4/4/4
    [*]Taurine:3g/3g/3g/3g
    [*]Pantothenic Acid(acne)6/6/6/6g
  • PCT Layout:
    [*]Torem:90/60/60/30
    [*]Erase3/2/1/1
    [*]DAA:3g/3g/3g/3g/3g(5 weeks)
    [*]

• [*]Some of my lifts
    [*]Bench:280 to 295 if I have a spotter
    [*]Deadlift:365
    [*]Squat:250 ass to ground 300 medium range,360 with manaray
    [*]Dips:95
    [*]Pullups wide grip:25(Low I know,better form with low weight)
    [*]1 arm rows:85
Lets get the excitement rolling!My work is a little hectic with the merger but I will update often as I can!

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
Subbed

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Do you plan on posting pics? Or just a front double bi? Really just curious to see what 223lbs looks like at 8%. I'd be 171 at 8% and I have 17 1/2" arms. Your a beast bro.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you plan on posting pics? Or just a front double bi? Really just curious to see what 223lbs looks like at 8%. I'd be 171 at 8% and I have 17 1/2" arms. Your a beast bro.
I'm 6'5,not a false height so add about 20 to 30(large frame) lbs on to your 8% which also depends on how long you have been training,lbm ect.I did a mass cycle of hdrol and gained 18 lbs. kept 14,did a cut hella/pstanz cycle and added 3 lbs,kept 3. so thats an added 17 lbs plus I have been training for 5 years.My only pic is the one as my avatar because my now GF said it looked great.I would like to limit my pictures here to remain anonymous.
which is my tri's at 8% in pct my last cycle.Kept 8 % but added a little mass ,maybe 1/2 to 1 lb.So,this is why I'm rather large.Taller guys have to add more muscle to look big and I added 25 my first year and a half in highschool.Powerlifting and all.The GH going through my body at 17 (natural gh teens have)made me a monster that year HAHA!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kill it brother!
Glad to see you in!I'm also using IML's cycle support if you noticed!Some places it's dirt cheap.(24 bucks each for my 2 bottles)
Kudos on that.Maybe you guys should make an anti acne with b5 for the ph's you guys have.One stop company ya know!Also a huge fan of your ostra rx.I used it in pct with bloods my last log!

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
I'm 6'5,not a false height so add about 20 to 30(large frame) lbs on to your 8% which also depends on how long you have been training,lbm ect.I did a mass cycle of hdrol and gained 18 lbs. kept 14,did a cut hella/pstanz cycle and added 3 lbs,kept 3. so thats an added 17 lbs plus I have been training for 5 years.My only pic is the one as my avatar because my now GF said it looked great.I would like to limit my pictures here to remain anonymous.
which is my tri's at 8% in pct my last cycle.Kept 8 % but added a little mass ,maybe 1/2 to 1 lb.So,this is why I'm rather large.Taller guys have to add more muscle to look big and I added 25 my first year and a half in highschool.Powerlifting and all.The GH going through my body at 17 (natural gh teens have)made me a monster that year HAHA!
Definitely didn't factor in your height lol, your still a beast. That AVI is what 99% of anyone in any gym would kill for including myself.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad to see you in!I'm also using IML's cycle support if you noticed!Some places it's dirt cheap.(24 bucks each for my 2 bottles)
Kudos on that.Maybe you guys should make an anti acne with b5 for the ph's you guys have.One stop company ya know!Also a huge fan of your ostra rx.I used it in pct with bloods my last log!
$24 per bottle for ACS is very good. Glad you are protecting those organs brother.

To be honest I like Accutane. It works and reduces acne long term. 20mg daily for 6 months can cure acne in most guys forever but you have to be really careful with it.

Very cool on the Osta!

Good luck

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wellp!I'm changing my routine (will carry on even after cycle)

Instead of chest/bi's-legs/abs-rest-Back/tri's-Shoulder's/traps and deadlifts I will be doing
chest/tri's-back/bi's-rest-legs/abs-shoulder's /traps/deads

Seem to not be getting a big pump with the previous routine.Saw a good amount of growth at first but my body is getting used to it after 4 months.Time to change things around!No stim's tomorrow except for the first dose,should give me a nice"I think I feel something"Rush :)

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
First dose. Update in a day or 2

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sides? Pumps but not too bad.
Hunger ...wow

Weigh in Saturday as well as progress update.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Up 2 lbs at 225 and 8 %. Wanting carbs bad. No other sides though. I want the aggression to kick in already haha!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Soooo hungry! Jeez. Up 5 lbs on my weighted pullups.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not really finding myself hungry, but i can eat far more than normal if I'm not paying attention

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
I'm up 4lbs in a week

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Up 2 lbs at 225 and 8 %. Wanting carbs bad. No other sides though. I want the aggression to kick in already haha!
Might consider a carb load day and really put the hammer down.

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
Keep killing it you have a very nice cycle
post some pics ?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep killing it you have a very nice cycle
post some pics ?
Update tomorrow and no pictures. The one in my avatar is the only one ya gonna get

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
Update tomorrow and no pictures. The one in my avatar is the only one ya gonna get
Fair enough.
Well keep up the good work and keep us posted on the numbers bud

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know I said I would wait but this is just too good!
I went from 140 lunges to 155 lunges for 15 reps.Squat 250 to 255 12 to 16 reps ass to ground.Agression starting to kick in.Hunger out the roof,Interested to see weigh in this weekend!

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
God you are making me jealous
I can't wait to hop on the bus.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
On the SDMZ bus right now myself. Definately an alpha designer.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
God you are making me jealous
I can't wait to hop on the bus.
This bus is HUGE just like my ego on SuperDMZ2.0.The more the merrier!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Up 10 on my bench. I'm feeling about as "alpha male" as manbeast right now. His t Rex arms give him huge testicles.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh my God. 20 lbs added to squat and pumps are insane!

scw538

scw538

Awards
Awesome bro. I'm +4 lbs on week # 1 on the dmz bus.

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
Gettin it.
I just started up my DMZ this week. Gonna be a fun ride

I just wanted to also point out that this awesome product has a huge sale going on right now. 20% off.
Use coupon Code: SDMZ20

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
up 12 pounds now.Jeez!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still at 8% and a lot stronger. I'm surprised I haven't gained bodyfat as I'm still coming off of t3. Interesting!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
20lbs on bench increased.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
subbed

scw538

scw538

Awards
Just read about the ban no more dmz 2.0. Yo IML when is 3.0 coming out.!!!!!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pct is soon. Big update then

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
pct monday. I'm adding a product called active extreme to my pct because it binds to shbg.Torem raises shbg so..I'm prepaired!

My finishing weight is 245.Yes some of it is fat because I'm coming off of t3 when I started this.

9% bodyfat now allmost 10

The hunger for carbs made my knees weak although it didn't hurt my squat!Lets get to numbers!

300 bench no spotter(20 lbs)
380 deadlift x10 reps(15 lbs up)(High rep = less weight so calm down)
squat 275 ass to ground.(25 lbs up!)
110 dps(15 lbs up)
45 lbs wide grip pull up(a massive 20 lb increase and these are hard for me so yay!)
1 arm rows 95 high reps and 115 5 reps.

I already bought another bottle I'm stashing for about 6 months for my next cut.I have never done a strong ph before and let me tell you...this is the strongest ive ever been.
My arms are now 18 inches(1 " increase non flexed).My legs are bigger by atleast that aswell.I am the ****ing man. I would also like to thank iron mag labs for the chance to run this.

I will say if you choose to run this please run with something like stano or something to get rid of that nasty lethargy.Stock up on your fav carb sources aswell.I ate so many multi gain waffles,wheat bread turkey burgers,Sprouted grain peanut butter and jelly(low sugar,calm your gyno),tons of white rice,even some sugar cookies my gf made.
No libido issues but I think thats because I'm 22 and still a horn dog.
Blood presure was off a bit,I usually can't get above 120 and I was 135 while resting on cycle.

all in all I would deff give it a try!GOOD JOB IML!Sorry for the ban....lols

steppinRazor

Awards
pct monday. I'm adding a product called active extreme to my pct because it binds to shbg.Torem raises shbg so..I'm prepaired!

My finishing weight is 245.Yes some of it is fat because I'm coming off of t3 when I started this.

9% bodyfat now allmost 10

The hunger for carbs made my knees weak although it didn't hurt my squat!Lets get to numbers!

300 bench no spotter(20 lbs)
380 deadlift x10 reps(15 lbs up)(High rep = less weight so calm down)
squat 275 ass to ground.(25 lbs up!)
110 dps(15 lbs up)
45 lbs wide grip pull up(a massive 20 lb increase and these are hard for me so yay!)
1 arm rows 95 high reps and 115 5 reps.

I already bought another bottle I'm stashing for about 6 months for my next cut.I have never done a strong ph before and let me tell you...this is the strongest ive ever been.
My arms are now 18 inches(1 " increase non flexed).My legs are bigger by atleast that aswell.I am the ****ing man. I would also like to thank iron mag labs for the chance to run this.

I will say if you choose to run this please run with something like stano or something to get rid of that nasty lethargy.Stock up on your fav carb sources aswell.I ate so many multi gain waffles,wheat bread turkey burgers,Sprouted grain peanut butter and jelly(low sugar,calm your gyno),tons of white rice,even some sugar cookies my gf made.
No libido issues but I think thats because I'm 22 and still a horn dog.
Blood presure was off a bit,I usually can't get above 120 and I was 135 while resting on cycle.

all in all I would deff give it a try!GOOD JOB IML!Sorry for the ban....lols
Nice!! gains lookin good man..
Still kickin myself for not buying some of this stuff

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bloods including thyroid function later today.

steppinRazor

Awards
sweeet.

have me a bottle stored away for a rainy day. cant wait to hear the results.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Testosterone total 798 ng /dl soo good! Thyroid function is normal aswell.