I was chosen to log

SUPER-DMZ Rx 2.0 Pro-Anabolic Complex

-Comparable to Dianabol or Anadrol
-Increases Lean Muscle Mass
-Increases Strength & Power
-Helps with Cutting (getting lean)
[VIEW LABEL] [/URL]
Super-DMZ Rx 2.0 Explained[/URL]

my goal is to recomp or cut, hopefully manage to stay at roughly same weight and drop 3-4% bf.

DMZ 2.0 is a pretty interesting mix. 10mg of dimethazine, 2 superdrol molecules bonded with an azine bond, plus 10mg of methyl stenbolone. It is a nice idea, dymethazine tends to work better for mass, and methyl stenbolone is better at strength gains. I've previously used superdrol, but not dimethazine, so i have an idea what to expect from that although i'm not sure. And I have used both culver concepts and anataeus labs methyl stenbolone. I did have a fair bit different experience on each, with preference going to culver concepts. I did dose significantly higher for that, but still...

Right now i'm at 212 as of this morning, probably 14% bf. My workouts have been sporadic the last few months due to other life changes, but i'm more or less back to normal now. Workout is generally half body splits done 2x a week each. chest + shoulders together, back + lower body together. Normally stay in the 10 rep range, 4 working sets, primary concentration on compounds.

Diet is intermittent fasting and primarily paleo type food choices, but i'm not totally anal about that. Been doing no dairy at all, and rarely have any grains - maybe 1-2x a week tops. so primary carb source is fruits + root vegetables. The only real odd part dietarily is that i've started drinking tart cherry juice (its from a very specific cherry) as its a really high antioxidant source that also helps with DOMS.

Beyond any of that, the main stand out thing is that I am on TRT, 150mg of testosterone cypionate a week. I got my normal bloodwork drawn this morning, so when I got home I started my first cap of DMZ 2.0. My plan is to have 1 cap first thing in the morning, one right before lunch.

Other supplements i'm using are ursobolic acid, DCP, fish oil, krill oil and the occasional preworkout or cellucor super hd for energy.

Ask for what details you want to see in the log, i've tried very detailed workout + diet logs in the past, and it doesn't seem people care a whole lot, more about what the changes are like. I'll be adding pictures from start, and will definitely have progress + end pictures.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Sounds good. Get those pics up. Kill it big guy

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Mine will be starting Monday more than likely.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kill it eric!

BTW looks like you put on some mass since the last time I saw a pic of you

Nice to see you giving paleo a chance and bravo on the tart cherry. Where did you buy it from? I had came across a couple studies on it some time ago but didnt really look too much into it. If I remember right I think I may have brushed the benifits off to just antioxidents and not specifically the tart cherry but its been a while and I dont really remember exactly.

Whats your daily macro split?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kill it eric!

BTW looks like you put on some mass since the last time I saw a pic of you

Nice to see you giving paleo a chance and bravo on the tart cherry. Where did you buy it from? I had came across a couple studies on it some time ago but didnt really look too much into it. If I remember right I think I may have brushed the benifits off to just antioxidents and not specifically the tart cherry but its been a while and I dont really remember exactly.

Whats your daily macro split?
I probably put on a good 10 lean pounds, problem is that in the process (plus a long break from the gym due to life issues) I also put on 10 fat pounds.

I'm getting the tart cherry juice here http://www.brownwoodacres.com/cart.php?referralId=44489 they have good pricing particularly if you order 2 or more the quarts of concentrate at a time. Its big in the natural + ecdysterone groups, so I figured its worthwhile, plus I like the taste and it helps beat the boredom of mostly water + green tea.

my macros are working out to about 175-200g protein both build + burn days, around 250g carbs on build days from a mix of fruit and root vegetables, about 75g on burn days. Fats are pretty constant in the 70-80g range. I'm thinking of dropping the root vegetables though. Last time I jumped on paleo it was without the root vegetables, and weight dropped off like crazy.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yesterday was chest/shoulders. I decided to start doing more or less Steve Hanson's 4x style for 1 major exercies per body group. Its nothing complex just take a weight you can do 15 reps of, do 10 reps then a 30 second rest, 10 reps 30 second rest 10 reps 30 second rest 10 reps 30 second rest and done. Worked nice on incline bench + overhead press. i felt like I had a little bit of assist in that recovery during rests vs how i'd normally feel with rests that short. ended up not doing arms because while doing db flys, I wanged my finger hard as crap by bringing the dbs together but missing each other. whole fingertip (luckily just one finger) is black + blue from the last knuckle up. I waited a few minutes then at least finished up the flys but wasn't feeling doing more.

food wise total for the day was approx 1.5lbs sockeye salmon, a half pound of yucca with butter, a half pound of sweet potatoes, a soft banana made into a pancake with almond meal. somehow all salmon yesterday, have to eat some cow today

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
today was legs and back, but didn't end up with much back...
started with front squats, then straight leg deadlifts, bodyweight chinups (struggle to hit 5 per set, man am I fat), single leg legpress, legpress calf raises. by that point I had a splitting headache and wasn't in the mood for doing deadlifts or anything else for back. not sure if its blood pressure related or allergies, or even slight dehydration. yesterday after the workout we went to a mango farm festival, walking around in broiling temps, then came home and I planted one of the trees we bought. so some level of dehydration is definitely possible. going to look for my bp cuff and test it shortly.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bp was 133/76 so a touch high for me (usually upper 120s/upper 70s) but not by much

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I probably put on a good 10 lean pounds, problem is that in the process (plus a long break from the gym due to life issues) I also put on 10 fat pounds.

I'm getting the tart cherry juice here http://www.brownwoodacres.com/cart.php?referralId=44489 they have good pricing particularly if you order 2 or more the quarts of concentrate at a time. Its big in the natural + ecdysterone groups, so I figured its worthwhile, plus I like the taste and it helps beat the boredom of mostly water + green tea.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16790484
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=19857054
http://www.fasebj.org/cgi/content/meeting_abstract/24/1_MeetingAbstracts/335.1
http://www.fasebj.org/cgi/content/meeting_abstract/21/5/A103-b

Might have a MOA (high anthocyanin count?) similar to blueberries, http://www.jissn.com/content/9/1/19/abstract

either way good stuff Eric. How does it taste? Are you only drinking a cup a day?

my macros are working out to about 175-200g protein both build + burn days, around 250g carbs on build days from a mix of fruit and root vegetables, about 75g on burn days. Fats are pretty constant in the 70-80g range. I'm thinking of dropping the root vegetables though. Last time I jumped on paleo it was without the root vegetables, and weight dropped off like crazy.
I imagine 250g carbs would be hard to hit eating only fruits. Also a bunch of fructose, I would keep the roots in if your carb goal is that high. White rice is also fine IMO on paleo. There really isnt nothing negative about it besides being high GI but that really isnbt even a issue. White rice, sweet potatoes and red potatoes are my main carbs. As for dropping weight so fast the first time.. were your macros and calories the same? Maybe weight fell off faster since you were only eating fruit and taking in less carbs?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its definitely tart, but it is a nice taste. Nice enough that i don't use it for mixing anything like lclt in, since it's one of the few enjoyable things i drink.

It may be the lower carb count had me dropping faster, or i may have been lower on fats then too. Or higher now, I'm mostly estimating and am using butter with potatoes

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
today was chest/shoulders again, did flat bench, behind back upright rows, incline bench, seated dumbbel overhead press. Planned to do bis/tris, but was out of energy at the end

weight up 1lb, even though yesterday was probably the lightest i've eaten in a while. had some leftover salmon (probably 6oz) with 3 whole egss at lunch, then in the afternoon my daughter went to give blood then afterwards went into walmart and passed out in the bathroom. EMTs decied it was best to take her to the hospital to run tests, turns out she was just dehydrated some and giving blood was enough to make it worse. So didnt end up with time or energy for much for dinner, just 3 cans of tuna with baconnaise, and a good bit of pistachios. Still feels like my stomach is tightening up though, we'll see come next weekend where I really am. I'm definitely having better than normal intraset recovery for the first 2-3 sets, and more overall power - i'm not necessarily moving a higher weight, but am moving the weight noticeably faster.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm already wishing I had done measurements beyond the scale. it feels like stomach is flattening out, and shoulders/chest seem bigger. an XL t-shirt now is starting to feel a hair snug at shoulders, pants feel looser. Weight still 212 though. I surely won't mind shrinking waist with other parts growing while staying at 212 :D If I can hit that 10-11% bf at this weight, it will be quite a good looking 10-11% :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, I was 210 this morning, so things maybe are back in gear now

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
209 today, shin veins were noticeable during workout, noticed some inner quad veins just sitting around last night.

workout was incline press done light but as slow negative, stop on locks with 1 sec pause with no tension, then explosive up. then behind back upright rows, incline db fly, seated behind neck upright press, then shrugs. Strenght is going up a little, nothing spectacular, but nice that its going up at all while under maintenance calories.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sunday was an unplanned off day, so tues will be next workout day. 210 today

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
weight up 1lb, even though yesterday was probably the lightest i've eaten in a while. had some leftover salmon (probably 6oz) with 3 whole egss at lunch, then in the afternoon my daughter went to give blood then afterwards went into walmart and passed out in the bathroom. EMTs decied it was best to take her to the hospital to run tests, turns out she was just dehydrated some and giving blood was enough to make it worse. So didnt end up with time or energy for much for dinner, just 3 cans of tuna with baconnaise, and a good bit of pistachios. Still feels like my stomach is tightening up though, we'll see come next weekend where I really am. I'm definitely having better than normal intraset recovery for the first 2-3 sets, and more overall power - i'm not necessarily moving a higher weight, but am moving the weight noticeably faster.
First, glad to hear your daughter is ok

Second, bravo on staying on track diet wise. Unexpected situations like this usually throw me off track and getting takeout.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First, glad to hear your daughter is ok

Second, bravo on staying on track diet wise. Unexpected situations like this usually throw me off track and getting takeout.
its the plus of working from home at least I can keep halfway decent control.

somehow I'm 211 today? didn't eat too heavily yesterday though, although I did drink a ton of diet coke. Did have a bit of carbs in the form of mashed potatoes though.

today was legs + back, did deadlifts, leg extensions, leg curls, and behind the neck pulldowns. was kind of worn by that point. I tend not to use a stim preworkout when i'm going to do deadlifts but then after the deadlifts I usually wish I had some stims.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so far sides wise, blood pressure is up a hair, but normal, and i've on and off experienced a little bit of back pumps, but nothing severe. I have noticed that unless i'm drinking a LOT of water, my urine is much darker + smells worse than normal. thats it so far though, and it feels good in the gym

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats the reason for no stim before deadlifts?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In. Its a shame this was just released and now msten is getting the boot from "the man" lol

I liked the OG super dmz rx. I need to get a bottle or two of the new 2.0

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats the reason for no stim before deadlifts?
i just find that if I use any of the normal preworkouts (cellucor C4, wyked, etc) that my heart rate spikes too high too fast, and i'm forced into far longer rest periods intraset just to wait for hr to come down to below 120 for the next set. Or I reach the feeling nauseous point during them. If I take a light dose of stims and say something like creatine nitrate/arachidonic acid/GMS its ok, but I was a bit rushed this morning between waking up late and helping get the kids ready for camp

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In. Its a shame this was just released and now msten is getting the boot from "the man" lol

I liked the OG super dmz rx. I need to get a bottle or two of the new 2.0
I thought it was really a pity Culver Concepts made only the one batch and then stopped. It was pricey as hell, but quite nice. I didn't really enjoy the Anateus Ultradrol nearly as much as either that or this dmz 2.0. barely noticed ultradrol at 20mg a day

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought it was really a pity Culver Concepts made only the one batch and then stopped. It was pricey as hell, but quite nice. I didn't really enjoy the Anateus Ultradrol nearly as much as either that or this dmz 2.0. barely noticed ultradrol at 20mg a day
Saw a box of culvers msten on amazon i think for well over a hundred dollars.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This log is lame. I prefer suresha's. ;)
I guess I don't use enough bold, and probably update too often ;)

I've pondered over the span of time whether to put in details on diet or more specific info on lifting, but it doesn't seem like it matters all that much to most people.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Saw a box of culvers msten on amazon i think for well over a hundred dollars.
was originally $70, and you need absolutely at least 2 if not 3 for a one month cycle. But you can count on dropping some fat, adding some lean mass, and seeing easily 10-20% strength gains on major lifts. It was crazy, watching 3rm on deadlifts go from 315 to 335 to 355 to 365 and then hitting 365 for 5 over the span of those 4 weeks, and that was after I had been deadlifting regularly again, prior to that my all time high had been 335 for 2, and that was when I was pretending to be a powerlifter and bulking + adding fat like mad. I'm thinking that another 2 weeks on I may have hit 4 plates a side. Oh and my PSA went through the roof on it too, my prostate didn't enjoy it as much as the rest of me apparently.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess I don't use enough bold, and probably update too often ;)

I've pondered over the span of time whether to put in details on diet or more specific info on lifting, but it doesn't seem like it matters all that much to most people.
Too many posts from the OP. Unsubbed.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
today was chest/shoulders again, did flat bench, behind back upright rows, incline bench, seated dumbbel overhead press. Planned to do bis/tris, but was out of energy at the end

Sorry to hear about your daughter.
I never heard of bacconaise...?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to hear about your daughter.
I never heard of bacconaise...?
its what she gets for trying to be like daddy and donating blood regularly :) she's ok, just we'll be a bit more careful next time before she donates.

baconnaise is heaven in a jar
bacconaise-1ffo.jpg

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Make sure you are eating brother. Lets fuel this designer so you can really see what it can do!

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
Great log man keep killing it. Will be following along for sure

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Hey u said u ran methyl stenbolone. Is that ultradrol. I'm running dzine in a bit, to recomp on the end of my cycle. Do u think that the dzine msten combo will be better for a cut than just dzine alone. I already have my dzine, but I'm just wondering.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I gained 1 lb/day for about 3 weeks on the original super-dmz. I was eating a strict diet of 6 chicken breasts and rice a day, and 1lb of cottage cheese before bed though haha.

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
I gained 1 lb/day for about 3 weeks on the original super-dmz. I was eating a strict diet of 6 chicken breasts and rice a day, and 1lb of cottage cheese before bed though haha.
That cottage cheese takes dedication. I don't mind the taste but damn does it get old fast.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey u said u ran methyl stenbolone. Is that ultradrol. I'm running dzine in a bit, to recomp on the end of my cycle. Do u think that the dzine msten combo will be better for a cut than just dzine alone. I already have my dzine, but I'm just wondering.
I think the methyl sten would be nice that way, primarily for keeping strength high on limited calories

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My blood pressure is starting to stay pretty high, more on this when I'm back by my computer

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so yesterday should have been a workout day, instead it was an in bed with throbbing headache day. My blood pressure hit a peak of 149/104 during the day, and that was while laying in bed the whole time. It had been high starting wed morning although that was the first time i'd measured since the weekend. Plenty of other factors could have been playing into it, including lack of sleep, dehydration, etc so I still ended up once bp started going back down taking 1 cap yesteday. I'm going to monitor it closely now though as I'm a bit concerned. It was back to normal by this morning.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Sucks to hear about the BP issues. Hope it gets resolved! Either way, in.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's back to normal now, 125/65. Really no idea what would cause a 2 day spike like that.

213 today, I'm still eating below maintenance. At gym was online pass, behind back upright row, decline hammer press, military press and face pulls

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's back to normal now, 125/65. Really no idea what would cause a 2 day spike like that.

213 today, I'm still eating below maintenance. At gym was online pass, behind back upright row, decline hammer press, military press and face pulls

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry about the lack of updates. I was travelling for work with 5 coworkers, and we ended up spending tons of time together. Workouts that I squeezed in were solid, and the all day pumps were sweet. No further blood pressure issues, urine still darker than i'd expect/want. Weighed in at 219 now, looks like bodyfat is about the same as at start.