SD/EPI bridge with Dermacrine LOG

firefirefire

Awards
Hey guys, well as the title states, this will be my log. I am starting this cycle in about 2-3 weeks. I'm currently getting everything together as well as preloading Milk Thistle at 1000mg a day as well as Hawthorne Berry. A little about myself, I am 23 years old 5'9 and 170 lbs. I've been lifting ever since high school athletics, but did not get serious about building strength and putting on size till about 3 years ago. I am hoping to gain a good deal of strength with this cycle, and shooting to hold on to gains of 15 lbs or more after PCT. This is not my first cycle, but everything else I have run has been very mild compared to SD. Like I said in the next few weeks before I start I am trying to gather as much info as possible so any advice ant critiques are welcome. Heres what I got.

Weeks 1-4 SD (Transform SD extreme) - 20/20/20/20
Weeks 4-7 EPI (I don't know which EPI yet, tips?) 20/40/40/40
Weeks 1-8 Dermacrine at 6 pumps a day
Weeks 1-8 CEL Cycle Assist
For Added liver Support I will also take liver juice weeks 2-8

PCT
Weeks 8-12 Nolva - 30/30/15/15
Weeks 7?-12 DAA
weeks 8-12 Osta Sarm - 12.5 mg ED
Weeks 812 Adex at .5mg EOD tapered down
I was also thinking of some Erase in PCT? Thoughts?

I have Letro on hand in case the Adex doesn't do the trick.

I will be on a bulking diet reaching 3500-4000 calories a day with 180+ grams of protein.

My routine is going to be a modified 5x5 full body routine.

Monday:
5 x 100 yard sprints
5 x 50 yard sprints

Tuesday:
Squats 5x5
Bench 5x5
Incline Dumbbell Press 1x15
Bent Over Rows 5x5
Pull ups 4x10
Dips 4x10
Curls 4x10

Thursday:
Squats 5x5
Leg Press 1x15
Push Press 5x5
Deadlifts 5x5
Chin ups 4x10
Dips 4x10
Lateral Dumbbell Raises 4x10

Saturday:
Squats 5x5
Bench 5x5
Bent Over Rows 5x5
Cable Rows 1x15
Pull ups 4x10
Dips 4x10
Curls 4x10

Like I said any advice and criticism on anything and everything is encouraged. Thanks and I hope you guys follow!

firefirefire

Awards
So I decided to cut out the liver juice and use UDCA instead. I'll be taking it at 250 mg ED for 8 weeks. I know some guys run it like 250 mg every 3 days, but since I am running 2 methyl compounds back to back for 7 weeks I'm playing it safe.

I took before pics, but when I click manage attachments nothing happens, do I need more posts?

firefirefire

Awards
Well today is my first day of SD and Dermacrine. Going to the gym in a few minutes. Still have a few questions. 1, should I continue to run the adex through the epi after, or just while on SD? And 2, Should I start PCT at the end of the epi (week 7,) or wait until I'm done with Dermacrine at the end of week 8?

firefirefire

Awards
Today was day 12.

So far I'm up about 3-4 lbs. I think most is water weight at this point. Well I was expecting this stuff to kick a little sooner. I "felt" it in my workout for the first time yesterday. Pumps were great, energy was great. I think I need to up my diet a little to gain more. Hopefully at the end of this week I will have plenty of size gains to report on!

xflipside

Awards
  • Best Answer
Today was day 12.

So far I'm up about 3-4 lbs. I think most is water weight at this point. Well I was expecting this stuff to kick a little sooner. I "felt" it in my workout for the first time yesterday. Pumps were great, energy was great. I think I need to up my diet a little to gain more. Hopefully at the end of this week I will have plenty of size gains to report on!
Gains should start rackin in soon here, especially if you up your cals. Hows the dermacrine working? Feel like its helping at all with lethargy/over test base-ness?

firefirefire

Awards
Gains should start rackin in soon here, especially if you up your cals. Hows the dermacrine working? Feel like its helping at all with lethargy/over test base-ness?
I feel the dermacrine is helping a ton! I've never ran SD solo so I have nothing to compare it to, but based off of other logs I think it's working. I am almost at the end of week 2 and I have 0 testicular atrophy, 0 lethargy, and none of the other sides that are related to being shutdown. As far as gains go, I'm about to hit the gym tonight so I'll have more to report on. I feel reasonably bigger than just 3 days ago though.

firefirefire

Awards
Today was day 19. Im up 11 lbs so far. I also upped the SD to 30 mg at week 3 because I wasn't getting much off 20 mgs. I can't wait to see what the last week of SD brings and then the 4 weeks of epi! All my major lifts are up about 20 lbs. I have very very minimal sides so far. The only thing I noticed was minor lethargy when I upped SD to 30. And my sex drive is down a little. Definitely not feeling shut down at all though. No testicular atrophy. I've heard so many horror stories about SD sides, so I think its safe to say the dermacrine is doing it's job of keeping them at bay! Back pumps are a little uncomfortable, but not unbearable.