MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No.

That said, there are a lot of better and safer ways to cut than using T3. Do your homework.

TheRage1

Awards
No.

That said, there are a lot of better and safer ways to cut than using T3. Do your homework.
I did do "my homework". That's why I'm using it. And it's the ****. And it's also false that it will completely shut me down if i don't taper, or in general. It's a speedy recovery when it comes to t3.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I did do "my homework". That's why I'm using it. And it's the ****. And it's also false that it will completely shut me down if i don't taper, or in general. It's a speedy recovery when it comes to t3.
I never said that it would shut you down if you don't taper; that's all bro-science.

That said, do you have blood work to show things are in order after running it? I only mention it because it's not just T3 you have to be concerned about. There's T3, Free T3, reverse T3 (to a lesser extent; hopefully), Total T4, Free T4, TSH, and a slew of other things going on.

Are the majority of people who use it fine? Sure. That doesn't mean that there still aren't a ton of safer and almost nearly effective (or better ways) to burn fat.

TheRage1

Awards
I never said that it would shut you down if you don't taper; that's all bro-science.

That said, do you have blood work to show things are in order after running it? I only mention it because it's not just T3 you have to be concerned about. There's T3, Free T3, reverse T3 (to a lesser extent; hopefully), Total T4, Free T4, TSH, and a slew of other things going on.

Are the majority of people who use it fine? Sure. That doesn't mean that there still aren't a ton of safer and almost nearly effective (or better ways) to burn fat.
That is totally true, i just wanted to try it. For the hell of it i was going to see what people would say If i wrote about using t3, clen and dnp lmao. Anyway, it's working well right now. I'm at 75mg ed. Thats as high as i will go.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That is totally true, i just wanted to try it. For the hell of it i was going to see what people would say If i wrote about using t3, clen and dnp lmao. Anyway, it's working well right now. I'm at 75mg ed. Thats as high as i will go.
Just get in tyrosine and iodine when you're coming off in an attempt to stimulate your own thyroid hormone production. I've just know enough about what can go wrong that I advise against people using it when there is so much other great stuff out there that is far less risky.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
U can stimulate natural production by dosing below 12.5mcg.

TheRage1

Awards
Just get in tyrosine and iodine when you're coming off in an attempt to stimulate your own thyroid hormone production. I've just know enough about what can go wrong that I advise against people using it when there is so much other great stuff out there that is far less risky.
Will do.

TheRage1

Awards
Any OTC products that are great in assisting natural thyroid production?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Any OTC products that are great in assisting natural thyroid production?
There's a product called T3-PCT and also a product by NOW called Thyroid Energy. The ingredients I'd focus on, though, are iodine, tyrosine and selenium.

TheRage1

Awards
There's a product called T3-PCT and also a product by NOW called Thyroid Energy. The ingredients I'd focus on, though, are iodine, tyrosine and selenium.
Im assuming those products would contain those molecules? Or not enough of them

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Im assuming those products would contain those molecules? Or not enough of them
They each contain them.

I'd look at the labels of each to see what you'd prefer.

TheRage1

Awards
They each contain them.

I'd look at the labels of each to see what you'd prefer.
Will do. Thanks for the feedback. I've noticed my muscles feel deflated. It's weird. It cant be catabolic though, because my strength is the same. It's weird. Anyway. I weigh 235 now. Before i was at 245-250 (fluctuated)