SD and Epi Cycle

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
So I'm ready to run a stacked cycle. A little background. I'm 6ft 1/2in. I'm 207 right now not sure of BMI. I'll post some pics later. This is not my first cycle and I've gotten great results from SD.

Using Transformed SD Extreme and LGI EPI-10

SD 20/20/20/20/20/20
EPI 0/0/0/30/30/30/30

PCT
For AI I am using Erase. I'll start it on week 4 at 2 a day.
I am taking Cycle Support by AI during cycle and PCT.

Also using AI Post Cycle Support for PCT.

And Clomid as serm.

150/150/100/100/50

Maybe 25 the last week if needed not sure.

Support supps
Im taking Karbolyn, NO, and Amminocore before workout.

Amminocore and Aftershock post workout.

Going for 4,000 calories a day with at least 300g protein. Last cycle gained 20lb on SD alone but doing 4,500calories I gained too much flab. So trying to gain some mass with this cycle but not the flab and then after pct and a month or so for full recovery I'll cut down.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yeah...Dr.Str8ed and I thought this combo would be good..then again total liver and cholesterol panel wreckage since its 2 methylated compounds...but if you are gonna run it...:D lets just say its gonna be huge haha

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
Well I ran SD at 30 last time drank at least a gallon of just water. But I shoot for 2 but that's water only not counting shakes and stuff. I don't drink so I did fine at 30mg of SD so I'm thinking I should be good but I will monitor it for sure, cause it definitely crossed my mind too.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Just get a lot of Liv. 32 , preload a lot actually...get Life support and do 2x the dosage...and Cycle support 2x the normal dosage too...And well, keep that up on PCT too and just...don't expect a perfect recovery right away, you are playing with 2 of the strongest methyls (if not , at least the most popular) around...so just be careful.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe check Craigslist for a baboon liver or something and keep it on ice just incase

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
Well I'm not an idiot. If my liver starts getting backed up I'll drop the SD on the end part of the cycle. You can tell pretty easy by the color of your pee. I also am spreading the dose through out the day. 10mg of SD at 5am 10 at 5pm. I'll do the Epi at 10 at 5am 10 at 2pm and 10 at 9pm. Add in 2 gallons of water spread out through that with the liver supps I think I'll be fine, of not I'll know pretty quick and drop the SD. If necessary I'll drop the whole cycle. But I think it will be ok. I do appreciate the input though, and I read enough on here to see the kids that do all the dumb crap. I'm not them I didn't run my first cycle until I was 25 and I'm 27 now. I'm not going to ignore signs if I'm messing myself up I'll stop the cycle and since I should at least get through 4 weeks anything else after that is bonus. I realize this is a more "risky" cycle but I can't seem to get my hands on "what I really want". So I am going try this, I'll be watching myself closely cause I don't want to screw up. I'm getting my liver checked at the end of week 4 as well. Just to see.

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
Did back this morning.

Woke up at 5am took 10mg SD
100carbs (Karbolyn, AI Motivate, and Amminocore)

Got to the gym by 5:45

Lat pull down 225x10
30sec Rest
Mid row 185 x10
30sec rest
High row 185 x10

2 min rest repeat 4 times added 50lb to everything last 2 sets

3 sets of neutral grip pull ups x8 and to failure last set.

Low row 4 sets

Not sure on weight. No one seems to know what the plates weigh, I go from 10,11,12 and then on the 4th set I pause and then do 4 seconds down.

Will do light chest at around 12:30 today

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn two a days bro! You got time for that! Let me guess, not married, no kids and a sweet ass job or your on vaca. as I am

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
Wrong... Lol
Married four years, just had our second lil girl.

My wife is a trainer. So she kind works when she wants or not at all most of the time. She stays at home with the kids. I workout early in the morning. Then she works out (not now obviously from the baby we had June 22.) in the evenings. I work in IT so I can do a lot from home. And I got a nice employer, at a high school, so I got a gym anytime I need it. But it's not without it's down falls I pretty much have to answer my phone 24/7. But since it's a school I rarely have to work after hours, but it does happen.

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wrong... Lol
Married four years, just had our second lil girl.

My wife is a trainer. So she kind works when she wants or not at all most of the time. She stays at home with the kids. I workout early in the morning. Then she works out (not now obviously from the baby we had June 22.) in the evenings. I work in IT so I can do a lot from home. And I got a nice employer, at a high school, so I got a gym anytime I need it. But it's not without it's down falls I pretty much have to answer my phone 24/7. But since it's a school I rarely have to work after hours, but it does happen.
**** I'm retarded, I knew this. SD/EPI must be f....... My brain already!

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
Light chest

Warm up flat bench
135 x10

Set one

flat bench
205 x8

Machine fly
90 x8

Set 2

flat bench
215 x8

Machine fly
100 x8

Set 3

flat bench
230 x8

Machine fly
110 x8

Set 4

flat bench
250 x8

Machine fly
120 x8

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
Getting them done after cycle and two weeks after PCT.

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
Leg Day... Took usual pre-WO, weighed 209.5

Set 1 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4
leg extensions 3 seconds down,
pause at top
70 x10 70 x 10 80 x 10 80 x 10

Cafe raises pause at top
185 x 10 185 x10 235 x 10 235 x 10

Hamstring curls
70 x 10 70 x 10 80 x 10 80 x 10

single leg Bulgarian squats

35lb dumb bells x 10

Romanain Deadlifts
135 x 10

rest 2 minutes between each set, did 3 cycles.

Front squats
95 x 10
145 x 6
145 x 6
145 x 6
95 x 15
... end

...stumble down stairs and fall in shower and lay there for 30 minutes sucking my thumb...

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
Cravin Carbs like a fat kid today...

*sighes*. Maybe I will mix protein into some cookie mix lol

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Workin hard man! I got legs this afternoon, so excited!

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
Took Wednesday off.

Did pull ups, incline barbell, tris bi's, and shoulders. One exersoes of each, 4 sets x10

I wouldn't say aggression is up today, more like super irritated or touchy. My wife asked me if I was on my man PMS... Lol

I assume it's just the SD.

Any know if Epi has these side effects too? Just curious if I'm going to be even more so once they both kick in.

Also for week 3 I was thinking of going to 30mg Sd then back down to 20 once I add the Epi then on the last week do only 10mg SD.

Thoughts?

YYZgeddylee

YYZgeddylee

Awards
subbed, looks like a winner

hulkzilla87

Awards
did a similar cycle in jan look at my before and after pics good stack loved it

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
Today is day 14. I weighed 212 this morning.

I did a total body WO this morning everything but legs. Will do legs tomorrow.

Did you do 20 or 30mg of SD?

I'm seriously considering bumping to 30 tomorrow for a week then back down to 20 when I start adding the Epi.

murk01

murk01

Awards
So I'm ready to run a stacked cycle. A little background. I'm 6ft 1/2in. I'm 207 right now not sure of BMI. I'll post some pics later. This is not my first cycle and I've gotten great results from SD.

Using Transformed SD Extreme and LGI EPI-10

SD 20/20/20/20/20/20
EPI 0/0/0/30/30/30/30

PCT
For AI I am using Erase. I'll start it on week 4 at 2 a day.
I am taking Cycle Support by AI during cycle and PCT.

Also using AI Post Cycle Support for PCT.

And Clomid as serm.

150/150/100/100/50

Maybe 25 the last week if needed not sure.

Support supps
Im taking Karbolyn, NO, and Amminocore before workout.

Amminocore and Aftershock post workout.

Going for 4,000 calories a day with at least 300g protein. Last cycle gained 20lb on SD alone but doing 4,500calories I gained too much flab. So trying to gain some mass with this cycle but not the flab and then after pct and a month or so for full recovery I'll cut down.
Don't know dude. If ur liver makes it through this. Ur balls might not, ur looking at a long recovery. For 6 weeks SD 20mg that's a deep shut down.
Good luck big boy!
Subbed

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
That's partly why i'm considering going to 30 this week and 10 week 6 or droping week 6 altogether.

murk01

murk01

Awards
U see much from SD after 3rd or 4th week. Almost all gains come second and third week

hulkzilla87

Awards
sd 20/30/30
ep20/30/30/40 mild back pumps no libido damn good gains

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used sd back in 2006 and had a bad experience. I used 30 mgs for 5 weeks, which was too much for me- sides were too much.

If I ever would even consider doing it again 20 mgs for four weeks and no more-this would be the max!

how is strength thus far? whats nutrition like?

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
Strength is great I am up on everything. I usually have Aftershock post WO. It's BCAA 35 carbs 35 protein. The I eat a chicken breast and some caisson protein (25) with oats in a shake... That at like 9 then I usually eat 2 chicken breasts every 3 hours then dinner usually 1lb of turkey meat made in hamburger helper or turkey burgers (with the whole grain thin bread)

Usually a scoop of chunky PB, or 2 around 8-9 at night if I'm still hungry I'll make another shake (cyto gainer) or some honey bunches of oats...

I know it's not that clean but I'm bulking and I'm just want this cycle to be a good one cause I won't do another one until Jan or Feb and it will be a cut cycle... Probably whinny, but I'm not kinn on shots, do maybe Katabol. Hadn't decided yet.

I'm hoping to hit 220-225 by Jan. ( I was 182 last Nov after Insanity super lean but no muscle) so I'm hoping to end up by next march-April to be 200-205 and 7-8BF%

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
Oh and earlier this year.(march I did 4weeks of 30SD with no sides but I again started erase at week 2 at half dose. Seemed to eliminate sides. I went from 192 to 209 then held at 204-205.

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
I'm totally open to suggestions though. I'm not an idiot, and don't mind taking more experienced ppl advice.

Just in case it seemed I was giving that vibe off I wasn't trying to.

murk01

murk01

Awards
No reason to drop the SD dose
U can do 10/20/30 or 10/20/30/30.
I think the duration of 6 weeks is a probably. If u did 6 weeks I would stay at 10.
6 weeks at higher doses is a lot of work for ur body. And like I said b4 after 3-4 weeks ur just dragging it out. U started at 20mg. I would do 20/30/30 . As long as ur going medevil on the food u will get ur gains in.
Going into the epi will definitely help u keep those gains and probably lean it out.
U going to post pre and post pics?

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
Pre pics are already up. I plan on posting after cycle and after PCT pics.

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
Just to give some perspective of where I started this pic is from April 2011 (before Insantity). And it was just a funny pic of me and my kid never having a short on lol so don't laugh it's all I could find

Attachments

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
This pic is of me and my wife after insanity. It's from Aug 2011 (after Insanity) and before I knew anything. I didn't start lifting weights seriously until November

image-3035044585.jpg

I weighed 185 here and ended up at 182 by November.

So to be at 212 I've come a long way. Like I said I would like to be as lean as I was, but just at like 205

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
So after giving it some thought. I think i'll drop week 6 off and run it like this. today is Day 15, start of week 3.

SD
20\20\20\10\10
0\0\30\30\30

Does that look better to everyone?

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So EPI for only three weeks? Everyone I have talked to says 3 weeks is worthless. That's about when it starts kicking in.

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
I have enough for 4 weeks of 30mg and could get some more.

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
Yesterday I started 20sd and 30Epi....

Will drop to 10 Sd next week as 40epi do will look more like this

SD 20/20/20/10/10/0/0
Epi 0/0/30/40/40/40/50

Weighed 212 again today. I did legs. To yesterday day, new baby kept me up and only got a few hours sleep so I just couldn't get up to train... I know I'm weak lol.

murk01

murk01

Awards
SD makes u lazy too.
Bro ur current weight is 212? That's nice

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
yup 212, but as you can see in the pre-cycle pics i've got some flab to lose, but for me, i can't seem to put muscle on unless i eat like a horse and gain flab with it... so i guess i will just do that then cut later.

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yesterday I started 20sd and 30Epi....

Will drop to 10 Sd next week as 40epi do will look more like this

SD 20/20/20/10/10/0/0
Epi 0/0/30/40/40/40/50

Weighed 212 again today. I did legs. To yesterday day, new baby kept me up and only got a few hours sleep so I just couldn't get up to train... I know I'm weak lol.
That looks much better for dosing. Sux when you are dead asleep and then you here "waaaaahhhhhhhh". You try to ignore it, then your wife calls your name because she's exhausted from breast feeding so now you got no choice.. The days I work early, the wifey leaves me alone which is nice but all other days, I expect to wake up with her to help out. It's all worth it though. I love my little dude.

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
I feel ya. We think my little girl is lactose, cause we have about figured out everytime my wife eats dairy (which is like every freaking meal) that my daughter gets gas... Not like regular gas though it is like she colic. Which we thought she was, but after she cut dairy out it seems to have gone away for the most part... But you know what I mean, they have different cries the "I'm sad" cry is way different from the "I'm hurting" cry. She did that for like 3 hours straight that night. You can't sleep or really do anything. All the remedies weren't working you just hold her and stare at each other... But your right it's all worth it when my two year old just looks at me today and goes "daddy I love you" doesn't get better than that.

But I'm telling you, every teenager who is thinking about having sex should have to sit through a night like that one... Best damn birth control ever!

murk01

murk01

Awards
SD was just banned. So good timing on ur cycle, enjoy it.

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
211 today. But still feeling great. Did a total upper body today. Legs tomorrow

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
I saw some stuff on that Ban. Would be a whole lot of stuff. That is definitely going to suck if it passes, hopefully it won't.

Don't they have enough **** to deal with besides steroids? Terrorism? World hunger? Child abuse? Oprah? Come on!

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
Did interval training today. And ran 2 miles.

Weighed 212

Still feeling strong. Was a little disappointed weight didn't go up but I can tell that I'm more defined so I'll call it even.

Ran 2 miles. Each lap I stopped and did something different. Pushups with 45lb plate on my back (20), burpies, jump squats, shoulder press with kettle bells, pull ups.

I'm running a Race ( not the warrior dash I ran that in May, but another one like it) September 22.

I know cardio isn't advised for on cycle but I cAnt not run. It's a 4 mile 31 obstacle race. And I can't half way do anything, so I know I'll go balls to the wall on it like I did the warrior dash, which I finished 502 out of 6500+... Not bad for a guy who hates running.

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
Just tried to put my kakis on, my legs and ass about busted the freaking things, guess the cycle is working... If that keeps up I'll have to buy all new clothes, this could turn into an expensive cycle lol. At least I got one last good or in while we can all get SD.