Planning My First Cycle: P-Mag

Ramathorn

Awards
Hey everybody, so I've been lifting weights now for a while, and seemed to hit a bit of a plateau. I'm 22 years old, 5'10", 187; 190 lbs on a good day and I'm looking to really bulk up and push past that 200 mark. I've gotten pretty far with just creatine, protein, and hard work but am looking to take it to the next level. For my first cycle I've decided to go with P-Mag. I'm new to the PH scene, and I'm still in the process of gathering information, but I'll share the regiment I'm currently planning on using-- any critiques, information or advice would be greatly appreciated. I choose a very simple approach, let me know if you think it's too simple.

Nutrients: (these I take on a regular basis and will continue to do so for the duration of the cycle)
AST Multi-Pro 32X (multivitamin)
Flaxseed Oil
Glucosamine/ Chondroitin (Joint Health)
Whey Protein
Casein Protein

Pre-Cycle: Cel Cycle Assist - 1 week

Cycle: P-Mag - 50/75/75/75/75
Cel Cycle Assist
Taurine (as needed)

Post Cycle Treatment: Tamoxifen Citrate - 20/20/20/20
SNS DAA - 3g/day for 1 month
Creatine
Cycle Assist

I'm particularly concerned with the PCT portion, does that regiment look adequate for a P-Mag cycle? Also two things:
1.) I have mild acne and take doxycycline, which makes my skin very manageable, virtually clear. I plan on taking this medication during the cycle, unless someone can convince me that it's a terrible idea, i suppose the only concern would be the taxation on the liver. Does anybody have any experience with antibiotics and PH's? Or overall knowledge about P-Mag and acne?
2.) I am a college student, and I know these substances can have an impact on our emotional disposition, do you think this PH will have any negative effects on my focus towards school?

Thanks.