Fist Cycle?

rick54

Awards
Hey I'm about to run my first cycle and was thinking 40mg/day dbol, 400mg/week cypionate, and 350-400mg decca/week. Also I was talking to someone I know and they did bodybuilding and they didn't.know much about pcts. Everything I've read so far has said they are a must have. What do y'all think about all this?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Are u asking what we think about pct? Cuz if u r I would like to go on record as say pct is for ***** ass bitchies who love there nuts and love sucking dick while not haveing man boobs. Personally I love my massive hairy D cup tittys. And if ur a real man u would to. When I **** I just rub my limp dick all over a ho's back cuz it doesnt work anymore. And my nuts are so small everyone is jealous of how tiny my balls are I dare u to try and get them this small. U cant cuz u lack the intelligence to be a beast... So I hope this helped

rick54

Awards
Well since you got that out of the way. What about the cycle itself?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Dbol looks good. Run 4 weeks
Test c is bump to 500-600 for 12 weeks
Deca is a little tricky for a first timer I would run NPP at 100-150 eod for weeks 3-12
Or just drop the nandrolone and run winny last 6 weeks of cycle.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I would drop the deca for your first cycle.

Clomid or nolva or both are a good staple of pct.
An AI is a good addition to pct.
A natural test booster can be nice.

You should just start with the test with Dbol kicker it is a good starter cycle. PCT is always required if you possess testicles.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
The liver would be very displeased with winny and dbol. 400mg of test a week will be perfectly fine as a first cycle in my opinion.

Dbol looks good. Run 4 weeks
Test c is bump to 500-600 for 12 weeks
Deca is a little tricky for a first timer I would run NPP at 100-150 eod for weeks 3-12
Or just drop the nandrolone and run winny last 6 weeks of cycle.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed but I think an oral kickstart as long as not over dosed is an okay addition.
My philosophy is use as little as needed to keep gaining (whether it be strength or mass). Seeing people run 1g of test and 600-800mg of deca as their 3rd cycle is retarded. If they need that much to continue gaining, then there is something seriously missing from either their training or nutrition or both.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Makes sense to me, which is in part why I was mentioning that half a gram of test a week is not required for a first cycle. I also feel that many people ignore training and diet.

My philosophy is use as little as needed to keep gaining (whether it be strength or mass). Seeing people run 1g of test and 600-800mg of deca as their 3rd cycle is retarded. If they need that much to continue gaining, then there is something seriously missing from either their training or nutrition or both.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Makes sense to me, which is in part why I was mentioning that half a gram of test a week is not required for a first cycle. I also feel that many people ignore training and diet.
The 500mg is mainly out of convenience since a lot of them come in 250mg/mL. I suppose you could do 375mg/week, which is still plenty to make some quality gains.

rick54

Awards
Thanks for all the info guys. Definitely going to run the dbol as a kicker and run test at 500mg/week.

bradwehrwein

bradwehrwein

Awards
u should defenetley do 500mgs cypionate tho you will see results with that alone a pct u should do paviron it works better than nolvadex in my oppinion.