First cycle

scetty

Awards
Getting ready to start first cycle. Looking for any changes that would help me out.

Weeks 1-12 test c 600mg
Liquidex .25 EOD
Weeks 14-18 liquid clomid 40/20/20/10 w/ test booster

Stats:
6'
210lbs
15% bf

Anything help is appreciated even if it's to tweak it some.

Thanks

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
That looks fine man. Clomid should be run at 50mg or higher are you sure you dont mean nolva? Those look like nolva doses. If clomid try 100/50/50/25.

Maybe throw in a kicker for the first 4 weeks.

I wouldn't start the anastrozole until you get bloat or estrogen sides.

scetty

Awards
Thanks.. I was going to run nolva but the clomid was easier for me to get a hold of. I'll switch the doses, I really appreciate it really pump for my fort cycle but nervous as hell too. Will be starting in about three weeks trying to get bf % down a little more.

scetty

Awards
Any suggestions on cutting down bf in a quick period of time besides diet and cardio? What would be the best thing to add sup wise?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Clen, ECA, Albuteral, Slin, Epi those are a few.

scetty

Awards
What is the best dosage for liquid clen? Trying to cut down more before first cycle

scetty

Awards
What would be the best liquid clen dosage? Trying to cut more before a cycle

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend albuterol instead of clen. Shorter half-life thus if you dont like it you can stop much quicker also the short half-life makes sleeping much easier.

scetty

Awards
Is it true though that clen works better or does it jut depend on the person? Also what would the dosage be and for how long?