Mechabol Solo

AZ JB

AZ JB

Awards
Started on Saturday with 50mg. Sunday and today and from here on out is 75mg.

Mechabol - 25mg in am before workout; 25mg at lunch; 25mg before bed
CEL Cycle Assist - 8caps/day
NOW Gluc/chron/msm - 2caps/day
NOW Super Omega 3-6-9 - 2gels/day
NOW Taurine - 1g with each Mechabol cap
Pantothenic Acid - 2g/day
White Flood - 1 scoop pre-workout
Potassium Gluconate - 550mg/day
Orange Triad - 6caps/day

Starting weight on Saturday after workout was 197.5. Tonight before bed it was 205. I'm gonna weigh myself in the morning again though cause I'm attributing the weight to the excess food and water I'm intaking.

On Saturday I hit back and biceps and was just overly pumped to start Mechabol so I killed myself in the gym and my back is STILL sore from the workout. Took Sunday off to recover and then hit chest today. Had a mediocre workout, mainly due to the overwhelming soreness from destroying my back on Saturday.

Only side I have experienced is it makes me very hot. I sweat a LOT more than usual during workouts. I seriously feel like I am on a thermogenic for about 1-2 hours after taking a dose. Nothing else to report yet. Will keep everyone posted though.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Take your super omega's with mechabol dose, take taurine like a hour before workout to keep away muscle cramps, should be good to go! What day is this in your cycle? 4? What's your pct look like?

AZ JB

AZ JB

Awards
Take your super omega's with mechabol dose, take taurine like a hour before workout to keep away muscle cramps, should be good to go! What day is this in your cycle? 4? What's your pct look like?
Hey Mike, thanks for the post.

Yes, today was day 4. Did legs. Workout was mediocre to say the least. Was tired and back was still sore.

What is the benefit to taking the Mechabol with the super omega soft gels? I usually take 2/day, but should I be taking 3/day instead, 1 with every 1 Mechabol? So far no muscle cramps, but again, it's only day 4.

And what's a PCT?
KIDDING..

It's pretty standard. Nolva, Reversitol V2, DAA, and continuation of most of the supps above.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Taking the omega with mechabol is supposed to aid in absortion, although mecha is already active so maybe there is no benefit...its up to you really now that I think of it..lol pct sounds good, I look forward to reading your progress.

Last edited:
AZ JB

AZ JB

Awards
Ahhh ok.. I wasn't aware of that. I don't have an issue taking with the omega, just didn't know why. Maybe I'll just split up the omegas with the Mechabol anyways, doesn't seem like it would hurt.

Tomorrow is shoulders and back has been feeling better so I am looking forward to a good one!

klint

klint

Awards
hey chap will be interesting watching your post. i dont get any thermo sensatiins with mine :( . hope ur cycle goes well for you. and if i can help just ask. i train 5 on 2 iff but after the second week may change to 1 in 1 off. reason being is as the volume has increased i am still not at my best. (though the lifts say otherwise) good luck

AZ JB

AZ JB

Awards
hey chap will be interesting watching your post. i dont get any thermo sensatiins with mine :( . hope ur cycle goes well for you. and if i can help just ask. i train 5 on 2 iff but after the second week may change to 1 in 1 off. reason being is as the volume has increased i am still not at my best. (though the lifts say otherwise) good luck
Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Day 5.

Did shoulders today. Blasted them pretty good. Still haven't felt much of a difference in strength or seen much in physique. Thermogenic effiect is still much in place. I am sweating a LOT during my workout, and it doesn't help that I am in AZ. Even with the cooler weather and thunderstorms right now, still sweating a ton.

I know it's still early so hopefully within the next week or so I start reaping the strength and physique rewards. I thoroughly enjoyed the strength on P-Mag, so hoping this will be much of the same.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
It should be even better since its what p-mag converts into.. Give it time you should be pleasantly rewarded =)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely just use the taurine pre workout. no need to take it with every dose.

AZ JB

AZ JB

Awards
I actually take taurine regularly anyways; 2-3g a day, lots of benefits to taking it regularly :)

I also just found a brand new bottle of Lean Xtreme in my supp cupboard so I will be adding that to PCT as well.

AZ JB

AZ JB

Awards
Hit arms this morning. Overall, a solid workout. Felt a good pump and strength was up.

Noticeable lifts:

EZ-Curl SkullCrushers - 45lb plate on each side, 8 reps SS with close-grip for 10 reps.

One side I am starting to notice and am getting annoyed with is that my forehead is starting to breakout and it's really frustrating me.

klint

klint

Awards
Hit arms this morning. Overall, a solid workout. Felt a good pump and strength was up.

Noticeable lifts:

EZ-Curl SkullCrushers - 45lb plate on each side, 8 reps SS with close-grip for 10 reps.

One side I am starting to notice and am getting annoyed with is that my forehead is starting to breakout and it's really frustrating me.
spots nasty lol. plenty of sups to clear them up:)
Have u gained or lost any weight ???. Bloat??
Struggling with mine . so not used to eating this much and at 3500 kcals i feel so full. but got to up it even more. one plus is although my weight has dropped size wise i am bigger and thats on cold measurements :)
Freeking strange.

AZ JB

AZ JB

Awards
spots nasty lol. plenty of sups to clear them up:)
Have u gained or lost any weight ???. Bloat??
Struggling with mine . so not used to eating this much and at 3500 kcals i feel so full. but got to up it even more. one plus is although my weight has dropped size wise i am bigger and thats on cold measurements :)
Freeking strange.
Yeah, I am taking Pantothenic Acid to try to help with it. Might try some Proactiv as well.

No noticeable weight change yet nor much notice of bloat. I will be taking John Scott Nitro Skin Tyte starting next week to try to combat any excessive water retention and bloat.

Congrats on getting bigger though! Maybe you are just shredding more fat and your muscles are increasing in size and somehow your weight isn't getting affected much...? Either way, good job!

klint

klint

Awards
lol only day 12. just so frigging bloated.

u should be noticing some strength gains from now:)

AZ JB

AZ JB

Awards
Hit chest today. No noticeable lifts. Didn't have much energy and strength was unchanged. Ended the workout with 15 minutes on rolling stairs.

So far not impressed with any effects, but I know it's still early. Was hoping that the effects would be felt already based on other peoples' experience. Staying patient though. Tomorrow starts week 2. Hoping to see some strength gains this week. And really hoping the acne starts to subside since I have upped my intake of Pantothenic Acid.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Hit chest today. No noticeable lifts. Didn't have much energy and strength was unchanged. Ended the workout with 15 minutes on rolling stairs.

So far not impressed with any effects, but I know it's still early. Was hoping that the effects would be felt already based on other peoples' experience. Staying patient though. Tomorrow starts week 2. Hoping to see some strength gains this week. And really hoping the acne starts to subside since I have upped my intake of Pantothenic Acid.
hmmm, I would have thought you'd see something by now, are you over 200 pounds? When do you take your cycle assist? I've heard that it's good to take cycle assist about 4 hours after your ph dose, not sooner, as it could flush it out of your liver before getting absorbed. Now im not 100% on that, but this is puzzling to say the least.

AZ JB

AZ JB

Awards
hmmm, I would have thought you'd see something by now, are you over 200 pounds? When do you take your cycle assist? I've heard that it's good to take cycle assist about 4 hours after your ph dose, not sooner, as it could flush it out of your liver before getting absorbed. Now im not 100% on that, but this is puzzling to say the least.
Yeah, I'm about 205. I never take Cycle Assist with Mechabol, but I also haven't spaced it by 4 hours before. I will give that a shot though and try separating the doses more. Hopefully the next 7-10 days will yield better results. Hitting back today so hopefully it's a good workout.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Yeah, I'm about 205. I never take Cycle Assist with Mechabol, but I also haven't spaced it by 4 hours before. I will give that a shot though and try separating the doses more. Hopefully the next 7-10 days will yield better results. Hitting back today so hopefully it's a good workout.
good luck man, im sure it will start to hit you soon.

klint

klint

Awards
its crazy how this mecha treats people so different. humm not kool. but maybe it will shin overall for all. i am leaving 4 hours or so on my cycle. and because i could not work out how to do 3 seperat doses of mecha and fit cycle support in i have left it split in two doses rather than three.

AZ JB

AZ JB

Awards
Took yesterday off due to an absolutely TERRIBLE night of sleep and being sore from Sunday's back workout.

Hit shoulders today. Workout was good. Still not noticing any big strength changes like I did on P-Mag. Breakout on the forehead has gotten better - washing my pillow cases every few days and upped the dose of Pantothenic Acid.

Only other effect I am experiencing right now is the thermogenic effect. Still getting very hot and sweaty after taking the Mechabol, and very sweaty during workouts.

I also added some JSN Skin Tyte to aid in bloat. Not experiencing much of it yet, just preventative.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
What day is this for your cycle? Weird it hasn't taken effect yet...

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Day 11.. And I agree. Very frustrating..
yeah, I feel your pain, I wasted a cycle on some bunk hdrol(sports one) and M-1D (hard rock supps) rocked it for 6 weeks gained 5 pounds and that cuz of my diet...i think mecha should hit you this week, stick with, I dont know why it wouldn't work for you, often I wonder if my supps are good when I order them, my mailbox is a metal outdoor group box, gets about 100 degrees in summer..maybe it ruins them sitting in a oven for a few hours, but who knows for sure...

Ramathorn

Awards
Hey guys, first timer here. I'm new to this PH stuff, been lifting for a few years now and seemed to have hit a plateau (I can't push over that 190 mark-- I'm 5'10"). I'm really looking to bulk up and get to 200, I'm thinking of doing a mecha cycle for my first cycle. This log isn't very convincing however, but I'll continue to follow both yours and klint's log though.

AZ I was wondering though, you mentioned you've already completed a p-mag cycle (which was initially my first choice), how does the mecha compare thus far? I know it's still early, and I know everyone is "different" but would you, at the moment, recommend P-Mag over Mecha for a first cycle?

Thanks, looking forward to your input.

AZ JB

AZ JB

Awards
Hey guys, first timer here. I'm new to this PH stuff, been lifting for a few years now and seemed to have hit a plateau (I can't push over that 190 mark-- I'm 5'10"). I'm really looking to bulk up and get to 200, I'm thinking of doing a mecha cycle for my first cycle. This log isn't very convincing however, but I'll continue to follow both yours and klint's log though.

AZ I was wondering though, you mentioned you've already completed a p-mag cycle (which was initially my first choice), how does the mecha compare thus far? I know it's still early, and I know everyone is "different" but would you, at the moment, recommend P-Mag over Mecha for a first cycle?

Thanks, looking forward to your input.
Welcome to the log. How old are you is my first question. And to answer yours, as of today, P-Mag would be my choice. I am half-tempted to sell my second bottle of Mechabol due to how this cycle is going thus far. I really enjoyed the strength gains from P-Mag, and if on a bulking diet, I can see you easily obtaining the 200 mark.

Ramathorn

Awards
Welcome to the log. How old are you is my first question. And to answer yours, as of today, P-Mag would be my choice. I am half-tempted to sell my second bottle of Mechabol due to how this cycle is going thus far. I really enjoyed the strength gains from P-Mag, and if on a bulking diet, I can see you easily obtaining the 200 mark.
Hey, thanks for the reply. I am 22 by the way. I am still doing my research, but initially I wanted to go with P-Mag for my first cycle and then I heard about mechabol-- which I understood was better than P-Mag because that's the chemical it's supposedly converted too.

However, I haven't really seen too many logs or reviews on mecha, and I have also seen non-positive reviews, which is starting to discourage me. I think I'll start turning my focus back to P-Mag, just to play it safe.

AZ JB

AZ JB

Awards
have u thoughy about upping the dose?
I've thought about it and really don't want to, TBH. I'm wondering if upping it would even make a difference given I haven't noticed much of anything as of yet anyways. I'll consider it though.

AZ JB

AZ JB

Awards
Day 12

Worked out Legs. Sadly, again no noticeable lifts. Been splitting the Mechabol as far a part from Cycle Assist as possible, and taking it with my super omega.

Come on results!!

klint

klint

Awards
i dont think this stuff is crazy gear. but still my fingers are crossed for you. i guess even pmag had kicked in by now for you. we trained for the last three days heavy sets abd still managed to smash my pr on bench press tuesday . though wednes shoulders were hard as i normanly leave a days rest between but still managed high repa with wieght. i do know how ur feeling mate..

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Day 12

Worked out Legs. Sadly, again no noticeable lifts. Been splitting the Mechabol as far a part from Cycle Assist as possible, and taking it with my super omega.

Come on results!!
how long ago was your last cycle? What'd you use for pct? I think you should have had some sort of response by now. That really sux man, hopefully by the weekend it will take full effect...

AZ JB

AZ JB

Awards
i dont think this stuff is crazy gear. but still my fingers are crossed for you. i guess even pmag had kicked in by now for you. we trained for the last three days heavy sets abd still managed to smash my pr on bench press tuesday . though wednes shoulders were hard as i normanly leave a days rest between but still managed high repa with wieght. i do know how ur feeling mate..
Thanks. And congrats on the PR! Glad to see it is working out for you. Keep those PRs comin!

how long ago was your last cycle? What'd you use for pct? I think you should have had some sort of response by now. That really sux man, hopefully by the weekend it will take full effect...
Last cycle was Oct/Nov of 2011. It was P-Mag. PCT was Torem - 90/60/30/30, along with OTC support supps. I may just try to find some P-Mag and bridge into it. Or quit the cycle altogether and wait about 6-8 weeks and try a full cycle of something else.

As long as the compound isn't listed as a Controlled Substance and illegal, then I will entertain taking it. Like I said, I had no issues with P-Mag. Ate clean and strength sky-rocketed. Also added a half-inch to my arms. Weight only changed slightly so it was a very successful cycle.

On a a positive note, my forehead is clearing up and the acne is somewhat subsiding. I took today off and will be doing crossfit and arms tomorrow.

klint

klint

Awards
glad the spots are clearing mate. frustrated as hell for you though.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
updates?? did you stop cycle?

AZ JB

AZ JB

Awards
updates?? did you stop cycle?
Yeah sorry man. I just lost patience. Saw other logs with people having the same issue for the entire cycle. I started a modified PCT which hopefully yields me better results than what I saw on Mechabol. I understand that sometimes it takes longer to kick in, but I haven't seen a single positive from this cycle, and I at least saw SOMETHING from P-Mag two weeks into cycle. So instead of "hoping" things would get better, I figured I would cut my losses and get my hands on some P-Mag or some Proto and run that. If anything, I saw decreased strength overall from this cycle.

Oh well, win some and lose some. I'll try to trade out the rest of my Mecha for P-Mag and Proto and just run one of those. Heard great things about Proto and haven't run it before and it's still legal, so I am leaning towards that.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Yeah sorry man. I just lost patience. Saw other logs with people having the same issue for the entire cycle. I started a modified PCT which hopefully yields me better results than what I saw on Mechabol. I understand that sometimes it takes longer to kick in, but I haven't seen a single positive from this cycle, and I at least saw SOMETHING from P-Mag two weeks into cycle. So instead of "hoping" things would get better, I figured I would cut my losses and get my hands on some P-Mag or some Proto and run that. If anything, I saw decreased strength overall from this cycle.

Oh well, win some and lose some. I'll try to trade out the rest of my Mecha for P-Mag and Proto and just run one of those. Heard great things about Proto and haven't run it before and it's still legal, so I am leaning towards that.
no need to apologize man, I hate to waste the money and time on something that was worse... I hope you get better results from your next cycle, I heard somewhere that taking grapefruit would aid in absorption but again it could just be a urban legend. Thanks for the update, glad your alright I feared the worse...jk :)

klint

klint

Awards
gutted for you mate losing strength too **** not kool. ultradrol is ment to be good. though Naps!!! now i think u'll like them .

AZ JB

AZ JB

Awards
no need to apologize man, I hate to waste the money and time on something that was worse... I hope you get better results from your next cycle, I heard somewhere that taking grapefruit would aid in absorption but again it could just be a urban legend. Thanks for the update, glad your alright I feared the worse...jk :)
lol, yeah I am alright :). Not sure why I didn't respond, but it is what it is at this point. I'll log my next cycle, whatever it may be, and hopefully get some good results!

gutted for you mate losing strength too **** not kool. ultradrol is ment to be good. though Naps!!! now i think u'll like them .
I have heard good things about Ultradrol, however it is a little stronger of a product that I want to take. Glad to see you got some decent results from your cycle though!

AZ JB

AZ JB

Awards
I also want to state that I do not think Antaeus Labs produces a bad product. I will still consider buying from them in the future. I have nothing bad to say about the company or their owner. Just because I didn't respond to this product doesn't mean other people won't respond either.

klint

klint

Awards
I also want to state that I do not think Antaeus Labs produces a bad product. I will still consider buying from them in the future. I have nothing bad to say about the company or their owner. Just because I didn't respond to this product doesn't mean other people won't respond either.
nicely put mate!!
i guess ur pct is hassle free???. still one bonus is that u will not have to wait long till ur next cycle. no true consurlation i know.

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
I know this thread is old but the reason he didnt see much results is because he is running it too low. Should have started at 100m then gone 125 for few weeks then 150 for a week or two. I am just finishing my cycle now and trust me this is how you will see great results. great product. I had absolutely no sides except balls gone a bit small right toward the end. gained 10lbs on a cutting diet. added 50kg (110lbs) to my squat and 20 to my bench. Antaeus labs just recommend that dosage because it is so low its absolutley safe on the liver and dont wanna get sued if someone has problems when they recommend a 125mg dose. Pretty sure they expect it to be run much higher. just like how everyone runs trenazone at 2ml or higher instead of the recommended 1ml.

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
although you still shoulda seen something.. pretty weird