First Ostarine Cycle help

bulkster21

Awards
hey guys, first posted this in the wrong forum. new member and i apologize for not familiarizing myself first, hadnt realized all the different forum types. anyway, was looking to start my first SARM cycle..have access to a few vials of Ostarine..im 175 with just under 4% body fat (unhealthy i know) and was looking to gain about 5-6 pounds on it, is a 6 week run at 15-20 ed a reasonable dosage for these types of gains? also, i get drug tests at work..will this stuff make me piss hot? if so i wont be taking it. also any other products i should consider taking with it? (creatines, natty test boosters..etc) cant go with the real stuff anymore so this is my best bet. any help would be greatly appreciated. mostly concerned about the drug testing. i like my job lol

ucmuscle

Awards
Most jobs won't test for steroids. It's too expensive.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
They won't drug test for anabolics or anything having similarities. I'd run the Osta 6-8 weeks like you've planned, u will make great gains bro and I feel free to destroy food, cuz at 4% u shouldn't b worried about putting on fat lol.

bulkster21

Awards
I appreciate the help, is there any other product you guys suggest taking with it? Natty test boosters..creatine..?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I appreciate the help, is there any other product you guys suggest taking with it? Natty test boosters..creatine..?
Whatever staples u use is fine. Afterwards i'd run a mini pct though, like Erase and DAA since u may b minimally suppressed.

bulkster21

Awards
That sounds good I appreciate the help! Now going back to the testing real quick..what if hypothetically it was for an officer position, and they did by chance test for juice, would this stuff show up then? I'm unaware of the difference between this stuff being tested for or if it even is tested in the same category

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
That sounds good I appreciate the help! Now going back to the testing real quick..what if hypothetically it was for an officer position, and they did by chance test for juice, would this stuff show up then? I'm unaware of the difference between this stuff being tested for or if it even is tested in the same category
It wouldn't even show up on a test for steroids, they look for metabolites of testosterone and other androgens.

bulkster21

Awards
Got ya, I think I'll get the order in tn then. Do you have any experience with SARMs?

bulkster21

Awards
Got ya, when I get it I'll fill everyone in on results. Just being overly paranoid about the testing I think, I'll take your word though

bulkster21

Awards
Put the order in today, confirmation emails says they should arrive in 2-5 days, hoping two lol I'm impatient. I'll let you guys know and full you in. On taste and day by day experience

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Put the order in today, confirmation emails says they should arrive in 2-5 days, hoping two lol I'm impatient. I'll let you guys know and full you in. On taste and day by day experience
The taste of SARMs is horrendous.

bulkster21

Awards
I was told SARMs taste like gasoline haha but oh we'll, I'll just suck it up. Would mixing it with Orange juice or something diminish it's effects? I've been considering that

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I was told SARMs taste like gasoline haha but oh we'll, I'll just suck it up. Would mixing it with Orange juice or something diminish it's effects? I've been considering that
No that's fine.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
I would just take it sublingually then drink some oj. Pretty sure all the Ostarine will sink to the bottom of your cup. Since it's pretty expensive, I wouldn't waste a drop. The taste may be bad but the muscle will be worth it.

bulkster21

Awards
Ain't that the truth! I appreciate all the insight guys, I just can't wait to get my hands on it now haha gonna start right away. Gonna add some con-cret and a weight gainer to the mix.

bulkster21

Awards
Lol I already do, had 5 eggs and five
Pieces of toast for breakfast this morning, with a protein shake. Gonna make a nice fat turkey sandwich before I hit the gym haha

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Lol I already do, had 5 eggs and five
Pieces of toast for breakfast this morning, with a protein shake. Gonna make a nice fat turkey sandwich before I hit the gym haha
Sounds good bro, gotta stack them sandwiches.

bulkster21

Awards
My thing is trying to fight catabolism haha I swear every time I blink I burn off 10 calories

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
My thing is trying to fight catabolism haha I swear every time I blink I burn off 10 calories
I recently got to 6% body fat and it was a nightmare with the hunger and trying to maintain.Congrats on being 4 % haha. Ostraine is all Anabolic and no androgenic so you may be better suited choosing andro hard. Or even better! A semi well dosed 11-oxo. Orstraine will help though.

bulkster21

Awards
It's here!! Debating on starting it today or tomorrow morning..can this stuff be loaded kinda like multiple shots of test in a week?

bulkster21

Awards
Looked up androbulk and androhard, considering them

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
It's here!! Debating on starting it today or tomorrow morning..can this stuff be loaded kinda like multiple shots of test in a week?
Take it every day. The half life is only 4-6 hours. Or do you mean like pre-loading syringes?

bulkster21

Awards
I was aiming more for like higher dosages at first, like a loading phase

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
I was aiming more for like higher dosages at first, like a loading phase
There have been multiple people that have tried it at higher dosages and reported no extra gains. Not really worth going above 20mg. I've used it at 12.5-15mg with fairly good results. Also, no reason to use a loading phase.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
There have been multiple people that have tried it at higher dosages and reported no extra gains. Not really worth going above 20mg. I've used it at 12.5-15mg with fairly good results. Also, no reason to use a loading phase.
This. A loading phase isn't going to do you any good except for unprime your Androgen receptors faster.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I ran osta at 20mg per day for only 4 weeks (with forma stanzol 8 pumps per day)......along with anabeta/slinsane with workouts or high carb meals only (did 2-3 days 30-60 grams carbs followed by a 250-300 carb day) and 300mg Na-Rala per day as well...."PCT" was a non-PCT protocol of continuing the 8 pumps of forma along with one erase each morning for 10 days while on vacation and eating whatever I wanted (making sure I got my 200 plus grams of protein per day of course), and took 2 slinsane per day and 300mg or so of Na-Rala as well to help with the sloppy eating, and I feel I've made better improvements than with most other PH/DS I've used. I swear to God using the slinsane, Na-Rala, and the anti-estrogens I didn't put on one pound of fat and actually feel as if I lost BF on vacation....thats eating pretty bad even though like I said I did put an emphasis on proteins like I always do. Lots of beef (steak and cheese, roast beef sandwiches) monster milk and whey isolate shakes once each per day....but I pretty much ate whatever the F I wanted other than that stuff like pizza and lasagna and hot dogs and sweets etc....I want to run osta again for 6 weeks in the future, but I swear it almost doubled my hair shedding, which makes me leary of it.....but for the OP, supps like slinsane/recompadrol, Na-Rala, anabeta and an anti-estrogen stack REALLY WELL with osta, at least for me....

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I ran osta at 20mg per day for only 4 weeks (with forma stanzol 8 pumps per day)......along with anabeta/slinsane with workouts or high carb meals only (did 2-3 days 30-60 grams carbs followed by a 250-300 carb day) and 300mg Na-Rala per day as well...."PCT" was a non-PCT protocol of continuing the 8 pumps of forma along with one erase each morning for 10 days while on vacation and eating whatever I wanted (making sure I got my 200 plus grams of protein per day of course), and took 2 slinsane per day and 300mg or so of Na-Rala as well to help with the sloppy eating, and I feel I've made better improvements than with most other PH/DS I've used. I swear to God using the slinsane, Na-Rala, and the anti-estrogens I didn't put on one pound of fat and actually feel as if I lost BF on vacation....thats eating pretty bad even though like I said I did put an emphasis on proteins like I always do. Lots of beef (steak and cheese, roast beef sandwiches) monster milk and whey isolate shakes once each per day....but I pretty much ate whatever the F I wanted other than that stuff like pizza and lasagna and hot dogs and sweets etc....I want to run osta again for 6 weeks in the future, but I swear it almost doubled my hair shedding, which makes me leary of it.....but for the OP, supps like slinsane/recompadrol, Na-Rala, anabeta and an anti-estrogen stack REALLY WELL with osta, at least for me....
Sounds like some pretty good sh*t bro.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Sounds like some pretty good sh*t bro.
I was kinda nervous on an upcoming ABv3 and Beastdrol (pulsed of course not for 2 months straight :D) 8 week lean bulk since I tend to put on fat easy when I increase calories nowadays.....but I intend to add in the Na-Rala, recompadrol or slinsane, anabeta, and 6-bromo along with intimidate to make good use of the extra calories/carbs....I think 2500-3K will work well for me since my maintenance is around 1800-2K it seems....

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I was kinda nervous on an upcoming ABv3 and Beastdrol (pulsed of course not for 2 months straight :D) 8 week lean bulk since I tend to put on fat easy when I increase calories nowadays.....but I intend to add in the Na-Rala, recompadrol or slinsane, anabeta, and 6-bromo along with intimidate to make good use of the extra calories/carbs....I think 2500-3K will work well for me since my maintenance is around 1800-2K it seems....
That sounds good and the addition of GDAs and AIs really helps keep the fat off.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
That sounds good and the addition of GDAs and AIs really helps keep the fat off.
I'm a believer now....always knew about the AI's of course.....the GDA's I was never sure about, but stacking a few of them seems to work best. Like I said the recompadrol/slinsane plus Na-Rala seems to be the best combo I've found. I noticed on supp forum the new slinsane actually has 300mg Na-Rala included ...version 2.0 :D....

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'm a believer now....always knew about the AI's of course.....the GDA's I was never sure about, but stacking a few of them seems to work best. Like I said the recompadrol/slinsane plus Na-Rala seems to be the best combo I've found. I noticed on supp forum the new slinsane actually has 300mg Na-Rala included ...version 2.0 :D....
Wow nice I didn't know that.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
yeah, one of the reps posted a pic of the new label a few weeks back....only problem for me is that I prefer to take them separate....I take Na-Rala with or w/o carbs that day, but the slinsane or recompadrol I usually always take with a decent amount of carbs.
Yeah I gotcha. I might have to try them on my bulk cycle in october, see if I can put on virtually no fat.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Yeah I gotcha. I might have to try them on my bulk cycle in october, see if I can put on virtually no fat.
that is the goal.....I figure that if eating in excess for two weeks, along with shytty "workouts" consisting of only pushups tri dips and maybe some 25-30 rep dumbell sets gets me no fat gain and maybe even a decrease while maintaining muscle....these supps work and should work better if your eating bigger but cleaner and taking some real anabolics at the same time....

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
that is the goal.....I figure that if eating in excess for two weeks, along with shytty "workouts" consisting of only pushups tri dips and maybe some 25-30 rep dumbell sets gets me no fat gain and maybe even a decrease while maintaining muscle....these supps work and should work better if your eating bigger but cleaner and taking some real anabolics at the same time....
Yeah buddy, like test, tren and anadrol hahaha.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
hahaha, yeah I know you are going hardcore next bulker....I'm gonna stay with PH/DS this time again and fore-go the deca plus whatever I pair it with....I keep avoiding the needles lately, but I'll get back with the program eventually I suppose :D....
Yeah no doubt bro, that's the way to go.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I need to compare starting this week...10-13 days removed from osta .....but i see less shedding already than i had on cycle....i get it in the brush after shampooing when the hair is still wet....but i get minimal in the drain now....on osta i got a clump in the brush (normal for girls or guys with longer hair) and a similar clump on the drain. I was in a hotel shower though so it was hard to compare. Im betting it was less mind tricks and more scientific fact :D

dallasboy22

dallasboy22

Awards
  • Established
I thot sarms didn't affect the hairline, but seeing more reports of it. I ran osta/s4 once with no noticeable shedding. Now, kantadrol and trenazone I defiantly had shedding.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I thot sarms didn't affect the hairline, but seeing more reports of it. I ran osta/s4 once with no noticeable shedding. Now, kantadrol and trenazone I defiantly had shedding.
I don't know man......I seem to be getting the same amount of hair every 48 hours or so now, when shampooing/conditioning/brushing in the shower. and I've been off the osta for 2 weeks now, maybe its just the fact I have long hair....but I pretty much know the amount of hair that comes out in the brush/drain by now, and it just seems it was elevated on osta and even a bit still now. And I am totally not prone to MPB other than a naturally high forehead (from when i was a kid even). I did do epi and a lot of DHT type PH/DS over the past year....so that could have added to the thinning while I was not paying attention....but it seemed in my PCT, and then in the osta month following, I got extree shedding. I'm heading into 6 weeks of 7/11 spray with some forma....I'll keep an eye on it and see what happens since none of that should cause more shedding and maybe I will normalize, or maybe it will be the same amount of hair and that is just normal for me and my longer hair....

Johnnyboy004

Johnnyboy004

Awards
Got ya, when I get it I'll fill everyone in on results. Just being overly paranoid about the testing I think, I'll take your word though
Anabolics are definately not something they will test for. If you are already in the force I wouldn't worry about them asking the same type of questions they asked you in order to get in about illegal drug use.

The only workplace they test for anabolics at are professional sports.