Cycle help

Rob1208lv

Awards
other good orals to stack with DBol?? 4 week on 4 week off
nolva for pct?? thanks for your help..
PS have to stay away from injections.. but I will do trans..

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I would say one oral is plenty be kind to your liver. Run a transdermal with som Test Base if you have access, if not run some 4ad and 1test with it. Can't go wrong.

Rob1208lv

Awards
I would say one oral is plenty be kind to your liver. Run a transdermal with som Test Base if you have access, if not run some 4ad and 1test with it. Can't go wrong.
like t-1 lotion??

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
A dermal with a good amount of 4AD and some 1-t could be very interesting with dbol...

ManBeast

Rob1208lv

Awards
A dermal with a good amount of 4AD and some 1-t could be very interesting with dbol...

ManBeast
would you not suggest it??
Right now i am leaning twords
4ad1-test transdermal gel 2 squirts a day .. with 50mg dbol p/d what would you suggest??
thanks

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
No no... I think it could make a very interesting cycle actually. Maybe lower the dbol to 35-40 if it's your first run with it. What are the applied dosages of prohormones that you are thinking of?

ManBeast

Du510

Awards
would you not suggest it??
Right now i am leaning twords
4ad1-test transdermal gel 2 squirts a day .. with 50mg dbol p/d what would you suggest??
thanks
S1+ has 1t and 4ad in it, its transdermal. Ive never tried it, cant speak from experience, but a lot of people like it.

Rob1208lv

Awards
No no... I think it could make a very interesting cycle actually. Maybe lower the dbol to 35-40 if it's your first run with it. What are the applied dosages of prohormones that you are thinking of?

ManBeast
I was thinking 12g of test, and 10g of 4ad powder brewes in 1 bottle of t-gel applying 2 squirts per day. But I think i am going to try the Dbol by its self this cycle for a 4 week period, and see how i like it. and maybe stack it with something next cycle... Ideas??

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
If you want to do something like that, make it a 4AD/dbol cycle and save the 1-test for next time. I know there are a few out there that like dbol only cycles, but I am definitely not one of them. Get some real test (or a precursor like 4AD) in there for the best results IMHO.

ManBeast

Rob1208lv

Awards
If you want to do something like that, make it a 4AD/dbol cycle and save the 1-test for next time. I know there are a few out there that like dbol only cycles, but I am definitely not one of them. Get some real test (or a precursor like 4AD) in there for the best results IMHO.

ManBeast
okay thank you.. do you think that T4 will be good enough??

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I would dose it decently high, but IMHO with proper dosing, a 4AD/dbol stack would work pretty nice as a bulker.

ManBeast

Rob1208lv

Awards
I would dose it decently high, but IMHO with proper dosing, a 4AD/dbol stack would work pretty nice as a bulker.

ManBeast
well here is what I am planning..
1test/ad/dbol stack for 4weeks.
nolva/6oxo for pct 4weeks..
thoughts..?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Dosages per day (applied for the transdermal)?

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Could ya put that in mg applied per day... that's the only real way to know your dose.

ManBeast

Rob1208lv

Awards
Could ya put that in mg applied per day... that's the only real way to know your dose.

ManBeast
okay with the home brew(6g4ad/3g1test,T-gel) it is around 8ml per/day or (2pumps 2times a day)(1time in morning 1time at night, after shower each time).. Dbol 50mg per/day (12.5mg7am,12.5mg11am,12.5mg3pm,12.5mg7pm)
I can't really do the math of how much grams per serving of 4ad/1test in the 4oz bottle of T-gel... can you halp with that?? thanks

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
good suggestions MB. you put my intelligence to shame. :think:
Sage

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
6g 4AD = 6,000mg
3g 1-T = 3,000mg
4oz ~ 120ml

So each ml of T-gel will contain 50mg of 4AD and 25mg of 1-test.
So you are getting 400mg of 4AD and 200mg of 1-test applied.
If this is your first run with dbol I'd stick to 35-40mg per day.

ManBeast

Rob1208lv

Awards
6g 4AD = 6,000mg
3g 1-T = 3,000mg
4oz ~ 120ml

So each ml of T-gel will contain 50mg of 4AD and 25mg of 1-test.
So you are getting 400mg of 4AD and 200mg of 1-test applied.
If this is your first run with dbol I'd stick to 35-40mg per day.

ManBeast
so besides the dbol everything else looks good???

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10