Metha-drol cycle

kwbake01

Awards
I’m in my mid 20’s, I’m 6ft 180lbs. 2 years ago I was 230lbs and cut 50lbs of fat and some muscle. I lost some strength during the process and wanted to do a bulking cycle to put lean muscle back on. I am currently around 7% body fat and workout 6 to 7 days a week doing either crossfit, p90x, insanity, running, or my own design. I wanted some opinions on this cycle. I had gyno surgery a year ago and got most of the gland tissue and fat removed. I still have alittle still behind one nipple or it could be scar tissue.

4 week cycle
Metha-drol (2caps ED) am-pm
Ultra male rx (1 cap ED) am
Tribulus (How and when to dose?)
Organ Shield (2 caps ED) am
Advanced cycle support (2 caps ED) before bed
PES erase (1 cap ED) pre-workout
6 week PCT
Tamoxifen Citrate: 40/30/20/20/10/10 (CEM)
Ultra male rx (1 cap ED) am
Tribulus (How and when to dose?)
Advanced cycle support (2 caps ED) before bed
PES erase (1 cap ED) first week
E control (3 caps ED) last 3 weeks
I also take ZMA, CLA, EGCG, fish oil, hawthorn berries, orange triad, and milk thistle

I plan on taking in around 400g of protein a day. Currently I take in a net of 2200 calories and my increase is as following:
Week 1-2=2500 calories
Week 3-4=2800 calories
Week 5-6=3100 calories
Week 7-8=3400 calories
Week 9-10=3700 calories
Week 11-12=4000 calories
Week 13-14=4300 calories
Week 14-16=4600
And then start to reduce it by 300 calories a week until I get to a 500 calorie deficit to start cutting.
Is the CEM tamoxifen legit? How do I dose the Tribulus? Im kinda worried about gyno cause I hated having it. Ive done 2 cycles of superdrol, 2 cycles of m-drol, and a cycle of havoc. The problem was is that I was young and dumb when I did superdrol and didn’t do a PCT at all. I know stupid. Since that point ive always done a PCT with nolva but I believe that’s where I developed the gyno.
Any advice would be appreciated.