anyone interested in a mechabol cycle log?

klint

klint

Awards
20120619_131728-1.jpg
5"10 84.2 kgs 13st
mechabol lean bulk cycle
pre load hawthorn 2 weeks
cycle length 4 weeks pct 4 weeks

75mg ed split 50 /25 am . pm.
dosing........am..pm....
mechabol...50....25 taken with fish oils 2mg
a.i assist.....x1.....x1 timed 4hours after ph dosing
multi vits \
joint supp/ 1mg. more if needed
taurine .....2mg...2mg. will take more if needed

pct clomid and d.a.a
ppct pes erase
hemo rage creatine eester ect plus usual supps

klint

klint

Awards
started the mechabol yesterday so earlier days. other than thirst have not noticed anything. dont feel much hunger either which is a worry still eating just over maintanace.
general feeling good . just get tight head now and then

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm subbed buddy. Why not run it for 6weeks though?

Everything negative - pressure, challenges - is all an opportunity for me to rise. -- Kobe Bryant

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Btw looking lean. This should def put some lean mass on you. Eager to see how it treats you

Everything negative - pressure, challenges - is all an opportunity for me to rise. -- Kobe Bryant

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Doing any cardio?

klint

klint

Awards
the reason for four weeks was gains seem to slow after that but tbh ifs all good i will keep running it. i was cutting for ever up till now because i think the results would be better to see rather than if my b.f was higher. cardio yes but not much lol. 20 mins a day after training. mostly swimming . cross trainer other times

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the reason for four weeks was gains seem to slow after that but tbh ifs all good i will keep running it. i was cutting for ever up till now because i think the results would be better to see rather than if my b.f was higher. cardio yes but not much lol. 20 mins a day after training. mostly swimming . cross trainer other times
Curious to know what u ran before this cycle. I think if you've been cutting for a while and now your going for a bulk, my opinion is going for the 6 weeks just so u hold on to what u gain a bit longer. Your body won't be used to the bulking phase. Yea I've finally have come to the conclusion that I always need cardio regardless if I cut or bulk. I stay leaner. 20 min is good. I'm only doing 10 min on treadmill with one min at 6 than the other min at 8.5. Basically hiit. And np buddy. :)

murk01

murk01

Awards
Good job bro. No PH or test? Ur doing stepper. Mechabol. Is that a SD clone. I think I have read good things about mechabol.
Ur a lean dude, this cycle should be good. Ur lookink to gain bulk?
Hope it works out. U might give this a shot.
Subbed

klint

klint

Awards
cheers its what pmag coverts to. going for a lean bulk on this

rambofireball

rambofireball

Awards
  • Established
subbed!

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Subbed... Hopefully it kicks in early, pmag hit me in about ten days... Good luck Klint

rambofireball

rambofireball

Awards
  • Established
I took it pre workout my first day on, and felt a noticeable difference. Possible placebo, but a very experienced member of another forum logged it specifically as a preWO, to test a claim made by the owner of Antaeus, and the guy said he found it was a legit use for the compound. Besides that a lot of people see results within 3-4 days.

It's obviously my new fav... :beerchug:

murk01

murk01

Awards
Subbed... Hopefully it kicks in early, pmag hit me in about ten days... Good luck Klint
This product claims to be more bioavalible then pmag. Reviews say its the sh!t. I might order a bottle today.
What's the labeled dosing

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The best dosage is 75mg. Yea I'm about to order a bottle myself for my stash :)

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
Sub'd bro..

klint

klint

Awards
generaly feeling very positive.workouts are good the head pains are getting less :) . but do come and go. for the first time since starting i have got my appitite back which is a relief.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
generaly feeling very positive.workouts are good the head pains are getting less :) . but do come and go. for the first time since starting i have got my appitite back which is a relief.
Seems like it gives good moods and appetite so far. How about the weights? Feeling stronger? alpha male? anything to report?

klint

klint

Awards
weight wise not changed yet but volume increase is deffo up already. today was dead lifts and shrugs.. these felt great with plenty of enrgy that came from no where...mood wise i feel great!! full of enrgy and morning wood is strong lol. so alpha male...yer this **** works and only day 3 can not wait to see what is to come. oh one massive plus feel horny .

rambofireball

rambofireball

Awards
  • Established
BOOM. Mecha strikes again. lol.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good. Liking that libido problem (not technically a problem) lol.

klint

klint

Awards
Sounds good. Liking that libido problem (not technically a problem) lol.

me too been suffering for awhile during my diet and training on libido. feel like a man should

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
me too been suffering for awhile during my diet and training on libido. feel like a man should
Lol. Welcome back to feeling like a man lmfaoo. I like to take horny goat weed while on a cycle. For me it helps out pretty good. Look into it just in case libido starts to go down. Hopefully not.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cheers i will. going to make the most of it. lol.
Next week is my last week on Epi and I'm eager to try mecha. Ugggghh now to wait.

klint

klint

Awards
hu its going to b a long wait. :( how is epi pros cons ect??

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hu its going to b a long wait. :( how is epi pros cons ect??
Long wait? Tssssss maybe not till like march 13. Lol. Going for SuperDrol in nov :). This is my second Epi cycle. I love Epi. Im doing a six week cycle with the first 3 weeks at 45 and the last 3 at 60. The only side which I hate is some hair thinning. The first 3 weeks I stacked it with stanodrol so that could've made the thinning more intense. Strength went up and leaned out pretty good. No other sides to complain about. Will be doing an extra 3 weeks of stano after the 6 weeks.

klint

klint

Awards
epi sounds kool .u t

always good to hear pros with low cons with these .

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Anybody know what class Mechabol is? P-mag is class 2...

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Kill it.

klint

klint

Awards
head pains r almost non exsistant now. worked shoulders thus morning dispite damaging a front delt last week am happy to see its well on the mend thank fxxk for that!!! great pumps already, with vains popping up all over my delts during training. may have to control this hunger :) !!

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
head pains r almost non exsistant now. worked shoulders thus morning dispite damaging a front delt last week am happy to see its well on the mend thank fxxk for that!!! great pumps already, with vains popping up all over my delts during training. may have to control this hunger :) !!
Glad to hear that it increases the hunger. Wondering if it's like the black hole I had on Anabeta?

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Klint, I would max out on bench, squat, deadlift, and military press now, and then again near end of cycle to get a true gauge of your strength increase, but thats just me, your gonna start killing it @ the gym best to get a baseline now :) keep it up bro!!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
deffo noticed some water bloat on face and body
I hate that look. Where in the body mostly? Stomach? Arms? If its in any body part but the stomach it's fine with me. Just bust out some cardio.

murk01

murk01

Awards
That's fast how many days r u into the cycle . Drinking a lot more water actually helped me. During. SD cycle

klint

klint

Awards
only day 5. am drinking loads of water. thinking of adding a duretic if it gets worse but dont want it to interfear with the mecha.

murk01

murk01

Awards
I read.here someone using erase on cycle to combat bloat.
Part of the Wright gain is going to be water. I wouldn't worry till after cycle

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Your SERM will dry you out nicely, I wouldn't worry about water weight, are you up in weight? How many calories are eating a day?

klint

klint

Awards
my wieght is still the same iam on about 2300 kcals aday at . going to up it another 500- 700 as of tomorrow

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
2300 is low, I would imagine mechabol is a bulker, I think once you up the cals the strength and weight will follow...still in alpha mode?

klint

klint

Awards
alhpa is still in place :) and it feels great . i know cals seem low but it for me is plus 400 kals on maintanace . strength is up a little on last week.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
alhpa is still in place :) and it feels great . i know cals seem low but it for me is plus 400 kals on maintanace . strength is up a little on last week.
nice man, too bad anteus labs didn't sponsor this log, so far it's making me want to buy a bottle or two for future runs!

klint

klint

Awards
would have been great if tbey did or atleast off some support lol.