Need A Little Input for Next Cycle Sd/Hdrol

MidniteGunner

MidniteGunner

Awards
First off Im 37, 6.2ft, 195lbs. I'm currently running a 5 by 5 program I've run two successful cycles and one failed, 1st hdrol then Sd, and a failed sd to epi bridge. I reacted badly to the epi and had to abort the cycle. I've lost 55lbs since last November most of that is nov and dec of last year, I lost alot of strenght, but did go from a 42 waist to a 34 waist. Currently between 15-20%, dont have a gauge just a guess. Gearing up for my next cycle started my preload of cycle assist on the 20th. I would like to recomp and added a few pounds lean mass while dropping some bf. I've kickin around the idea of running low dose sd stacked with hdrol something like this.

Sd 5/10/15/0/0/0
Hdrol 50/50/50/75/75/75

or Bridge

Sd 10/15/20/0/0/0
Hdrol 0/0/50/75/75/75

Kinda leaning toward the first one because of the extended time on hdrol which had a great leaning affect on my first run. I have all support and pct supps on hand. Trying to keep it kinda light being as Im getting to be an old man and all. lol
Cycle Assist Pre load all the thru pct
Nolavdex for pct 20/20/10/10
Daa, endosurge starting first day pct
Erase 0/0/3/2/1/1 or poss 1/2/3/2/1

Would be grateful for any input, comments, questions, concerns.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
I'd go for the run with 6 weeks on Hdrol. Also, if you ran two cycles how were you up to a 42" waist? :eek5:

MidniteGunner

MidniteGunner

Awards
I thought jamming as much food in my mouth as poss = Size and strenght which it did but it wasnt a clean diet so I got kinda tubby. Now I'm eating clean and watching my Macros with my fitness pal.

MidniteGunner

MidniteGunner

Awards
I was considering running daa the one week preload and the first two weeks of cycle to help prevent shutdown. Think this would beneficial or a waste of product. Also considering taking powerful at night.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
I don't think it would help a whole lot. If you were pulsing it would probably be a lot more beneficial but with just a straight, stacked cycle it wouldn't offer much.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Run one of these ways,

Sd 30/30/30/0/0/0
Hd 50/50/75/75/75/100 ( you can go higher if u want)

Or run

Sd 10/10/10/10/10/10
Hd. 75/75/75/75/75/75

I would run the first one, first three weeks 250-500 above maintenance, last three weeks 250 below. U could run stano for 8 weeks along with the cycle it trenazone. I personally wouldn't pulse unless ur running test. Some do but that's there choice.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Oh and my fav would be

Sd 30/30/30/30
Stano 900mg for 8 weeks or test e 500 mg for 12 weeks

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I was considering running daa the one week preload and the first two weeks of cycle to help prevent shutdown. Think this would beneficial or a waste of product. Also considering taking powerful at night.
HCGenerate (or fadogia by itself) would work better... You can literally build your own HCGenerate for half the price.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Oh and my fav would be

Sd 30/30/30/30
Lol SD @ 30mg for 4 weeks? Feel sorry for your insides!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Adjust dosage to ur tolerance of coarse.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Hcgenerate would serve no purpose if u r running sd, only real hcg would help. Unless u r talking about in pct

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, SD @ 30mgx4 is a lot for people of normal caliber... I've been reading into the six week low dose cycles a lot lately... Seems sides diminish and gains are more obtainable in PCT. Any insight?

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Hcgenerate would serve no purpose if u r running sd, only real hcg would help. Unless u r talking about in pct
Why? It would help prevent testicular atrophy and make transition into PCT easier especially if you continued it...

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, SD @ 30mgx4 is a lot for people of normal caliber... I've been reading into the six week low dose cycles a lot lately... Seems sides diminish and gains are more obtainable in PCT. Any insight?
That's what most people have been recommending lately since it still gives good size/strength gains without having to worry about the typical SD side effects too much. I may try a 10mg 6 weeker in the future.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
That's what most people have been recommending lately since it still gives good size/strength gains without having to worry about the typical SD side effects too much. I may try a 10mg 6 weeker in the future.
Makes sense...

SD 10/10/10/10/10/10
STANO 0/0/800/800/1000/1000

There we go.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Run one of these ways,

Sd 30/30/30/0/0/0
Hd 50/50/75/75/75/100 ( you can go higher if u want)

Or run

Sd 10/10/10/10/10/10
Hd. 75/75/75/75/75/75

I would run the first one, first three weeks 250-500 above maintenance, last three weeks 250 below. U could run stano for 8 weeks along with the cycle it trenazone. I personally wouldn't pulse unless ur running test. Some do but that's there choice.
Ok crazy...
Oh and my fav would be

Sd 30/30/30/30
Again crazy...
Lol SD @ 30mg for 4 weeks? Feel sorry for your insides!
Here we go as to WHY past posts were crazy...
Makes sense...

SD 10/10/10/10/10/10
STANO 0/0/800/800/1000/1000

There we go.
Still kinda heavy on the Stano but well...much more reasonable and the 6 week SD @ 10mg is the winner of the Gerbil/Dr.Str8ed/ManBeast award for good mass and keepable gains. If you wanna build AND lean out at the same time...well maintenance kCals with this stack would help more iMO:

SD
10/10/10/10/10/10

Furazadrol/Katanadrol
350/350/350/350/350/350

And if you want you can throw in EC stack or ECY stack for enhanced fat loss , recomping and muscle sparing effects...I made the suggestion of this stack based on the assumption the OP really wants to do SD...but there ARE better cycles for Recomping...Just my 2 cents

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Hahaha, ok I may have over done it.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hahaha, ok I may have over done it.
may...? He is saying he even had a hard time on EPI and now you are telling him to go on an active STRONG SIDED oral steroid (that is wonderful enough at 10mg) for 4 weeks at 30 milligrams a day bro xD!!?? That's an understatement haha , you know many people don't get past the first or second week of bumping up to 30mg :p

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I've been at work for 18 hours and had a bunch of caffeine. So yeah I gave out bad info, but look you were there to catch it. So it's all good.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I've been at work for 18 hours and had a bunch of caffeine. So yeah I gave out bad info, but look you were there to catch it. So it's all good.
:p I was busting your balls brosef!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Good call I was saying crazy ****. But I stand by my statements about hcgenerate.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Good call I was saying crazy ****. But I stand by my statements about hcgenerate.
I back those up too , true in those accounts :)

MidniteGunner

MidniteGunner

Awards
Thanks everyone for the advice. Alot of those cycle lay outs look alittle to heavy for what I'm after. As far as my choice of compounds, I've ran both hd and sd without any problems and have them on hand. Don't want to run a stack with a compound I've never run before, did that with epi and it didn't turn out well. The sd at 10mg for 6 weeks really peaked my interest. Slow any steady.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thanks everyone for the advice. Alot of those cycle lay outs look alittle to heavy for what I'm after. As far as my choice of compounds, I've ran both hd and sd without any problems and have them on hand. Don't want to run a stack with a compound I've never run before, did that with epi and it didn't turn out well. The sd at 10mg for 6 weeks really peaked my interest. Slow any steady.
In many cases, the bloating is close to nothing on this route. Also gains are far more achievable and the likelihood of keeping them increases as it will not be only water weight or glycogen storage expansion only, as oposed to the usual SD bombing at 10/20/20/30...This also makes PCT easier and more endurable than when undergoing the extreme sides of SD at high doses, and the strong shutdown its counterpart poses.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I back those up too , true in those accounts :)
Why why why... Fml if people disagree then give me some science behind it... Still learning too *******s.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Because hcgenerate could only help if u were still producing natural test at a significant %. When u r shut down u are no longer producing natural test at an significant amount. There for its just a waste on cycle.

If used in pct it can help increase ur natural test levels because u r producing a significant amount ot natural test.

Just like Daa.

If u want something to help on. Cycle use real hcg.