3rd cycle... first 3 pins left rash... running 900mg test e/week, SD jumpstart

BCH13

Awards
I just started my 3rd cycle a week and 2 days ago. I'm pulsing SD EOD (on days I lift) for jumpstart and running test e at 900mg/week for 13 weeks. First cycle I ran 500mg test e for 12 weeks. Second cycle I ran 750mg test e, 300mg deca (not running again), with SD jumpstart of 10/20/20/30. I have never had issues with pinning, besides deadlegs (if I rushed it/didn't warm my oil). I also pinned my quad a little low once, and I think it leaked into my fat and down above my knee. Anyways, I was using cheaper gear before. First two cycles were 250mg/ml test e and supposedly pharm grade, but price was too good to be pharm. I am now getting my stuff through my brother-in-law who is 30, has ran more than 20 cycles, and has known his connect for years. Gear is pricey, but definitely human pharm grade. The issue is... I've pinned 3 times now (Wed, Sun, Wed), all of which have gone well, except I have gotten a red rash on my skin, wherever the oil spread to. I am extremely cautious about being sanitary and sterile. It definitely isn't an infection each time... but more of an allergic reaction. I haven't tried taking benadryl for it yet, but the rash comes about a day to a day and a half after I pin, and lasts for about a day to day and half. The rash is warm, which made me incredibly paranoid that I had an infection my first pin of this cycle... but monitored my temp, no other symptoms, etc. and it goes away quickly. Could the oil be different than the other gear I've used in the past? Is this normal and I've just never had issues? Any thoughts are appreciated. Thanks.

aussieman

aussieman

Awards
Hey man i have the same thing happen to me on my current cycle Tren ace Test e and anadrol.

Im guessing it gets alittle itchy and you have little spot around the injection site?

If so i cant remember what it was called but it is the type of oil they use to make it. ill have a look for the old thread and let you know ASAP.
Don't worry your not alone it just kinda put you off injetions.

BCH13

Awards
Hey man i have the same thing happen to me on my current cycle Tren ace Test e and anadrol.

Im guessing it gets alittle itchy and you have little spot around the injection site?

If so i cant remember what it was called but it is the type of oil they use to make it. ill have a look for the old thread and let you know ASAP.
Don't worry your not alone it just kinda put you off injetions.
Thanks for the post; you have put my mind at ease. Exactly right. And 1.5ml quad pins are giving me insane deadlegs even when I pin on deadlift or squat day. When I ran 750 test e / 300 deca, each injection was 2ml and would only be sore for 3 days. By next pin (Sun morn / Wed evenings) I could have used the same leg as last time (but I didn't). Even at day 2, the soreness was sometimes hardly noticeable. The ones I am getting on this cycle are worse than I have ever experienced. Soreness ends completely on day 7, and day 2-4 are rough. I mean rough.

Did you do anything to avoid the issue? I have decided to pin EOD, substituting more muscle groups, and making each injection smaller. I almost want to cut the cycle short, but I'm going to stick through it as long as there aren't any health issues to worry about. Is it an allergic reaction to the different oil?

Thanks again for the reply.

BCH13

Awards
nah i after i ran out i just changed brands and then i was fine. i cant wind the thread but i didnd get any ongoing problems :)P
Ok, thanks. My right leg has been sore from pin since last Wednesday, and I need to deadlift tonight. It is getting better, but being sore for a week is a bitch. My workout splits are getting messed up because of prolonged soreness. I pinned shoulders Sunday .5ml/each (pinning EOD now)... they aren't too bad today, so maybe smaller injections and more muscle groups will help. I am supposed to look forward to my cycles... I even used to look forward to my injection days... now I can't wait to run out of this test and be done with my cycle. I am still going to lift heavy and eat big, but this experience has definitely put me off when it comes to injections.