Winie help

rooster27

Awards
Okay I need some help. I just found out that I have fatty infiltration of the liver and need to loose some weight. I'm getting my diet under control. I have been lifting for 6 months. Will winie help with my liver problems or just hurt it more? Is there a better one to try?

rooster27

Awards
Yes it is. I just want to know if it will hurt my liver more or help in the long run.

St0v3

St0v3

Banned
Awards
Hey man if I were you I would just stick to a sweet diet plan. Not worth even risking it when you could just stick to a natural way that could potentially have the same results over time.

rooster27

Awards
Yes it is sorry if I sound stupid but everyone I talk to said get a cutter. I did some research but haven't found much in the way of my problem. I just want to know if it will help or or hurt

rooster27

Awards
I have also been told that thistle milk will help protect your liver when using any thoughts?

St0v3

St0v3

Banned
Awards
I dont know too much about AAS but If I were you I would deffinitly get some liver supports like Liv52 and milkthistle and stay away from oral's... And if you were going to do a cutting aas I would probably get Winstrol or Primo ... (dont take my word for it tho thats just what I think)

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Don't listen to him, Just stick with your diet "calorie deficient" + lots of cardio & weights. Remember everything starts with diet and ends with diet.