Liver Care
Fish Oil
Taurine if needed
MegaMen Multi

PCT:
Nolva (20/20/10/10)
Reduce XT
DAA

Am i missing anything? Any suggestions are appreciated.

Dusty8907

Awards
Looks good man, how you gonna run your daa, and are you using tamoxifen citrate or just straight up nolva?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Starting Cycle in the next month or so.

himalaya liver care 2 weeks preload

On Cycle:
Epi 20/30/30/40/40/40
Cycle Assist
Liver Care
Fish Oil
Taurine if needed
MegaMen Multi

PCT:
Nolva (20/20/10/10)
Reduce XT
DAA

Am i missing anything? Any suggestions are appreciated.
id use mt vernon personally

lfreeman33

Awards
Looks good man, how you gonna run your daa, and are you using tamoxifen citrate or just straight up nolva?
I figured I'd just run it as it says to on the bottle. What do you suggest? And Tamoxifen Citrate

Dusty8907

Awards
I'm going to do a 0/1/2/3/2/1 i believe, and also i would bump up your first week of epi to 30 mg, 20 is a waste. I would also make sure to get 5g of taurine daily. I'm on day 14 and back pumps just hit me, fairly painful so i'm jumping from 3g to 5g to see if they go away, if not i'm going to 7g

lfreeman33

Awards
Okay sweet. I've heard it takes a bit for Epistane to kick and wasn't really sure how to dose it. But I'll start out with 30mg. thanks for the advice.

Dusty8907

Awards
Okay sweet. I've heard it takes a bit for Epistane to kick and wasn't really sure how to dose it. But I'll start out with 30mg. thanks for the advice.
yea and you are a little heavier than me so i'm assuming that you will want to start with 30, i did 20mg first day then went straight to 30mg and then 40mg all my 2nd week and gonna stay with 40mg til my last 2 weeks and probably go to 50. Other than back pumps and a very small amount of acne ( and balls going all houdini on me) no real bad sides so looking good so far.

lfreeman33

Awards
yea and you are a little heavier than me so i'm assuming that you will want to start with 30, i did 20mg first day then went straight to 30mg and then 40mg all my 2nd week and gonna stay with 40mg til my last 2 weeks and probably go to 50. Other than back pumps and a very small amount of acne ( and balls going all houdini on me) no real bad sides so looking good so far.
Good deal. Any gains yet?

Dusty8907

Awards
Good deal. Any gains yet?
i'm using it to cut but i have stayed within 2 lbs of my starting weight and i am looking leaner so i'm assuming i'm trimming down while putting on slight mass which is fine by me. If i was eating at a decent surplus i'm sure i'd be packing it on.