An ex fattys 1st cycle on H-drol

ady2002

Awards
Well im nearly a week into my preload for my hdrol cycle so i thought what better way then to log it!

Around the start of the year i looked like this :
228813_711482523908_722829_n[1].jpg

i was around 210lb i think, and with absolutely no muscle to speak of at all!

then i lost some weight and looked like this :
20120511_204239.jpg

i was about 160lb and still no real muscle to speak of!

I have recently switched from my 3,4 cardio sessions 1 weights to
3 or 4 weights and 2 cardio.

At the moment i bench around 70kg on the smith and squat about 100kg (weak knee at moment) hope to massively improve.

I have upped my calorie intake to around 2500 and will be upping it more as the cycle progress. my splits are about
40p/30c/30f although this varies daily.

i will be running the cycle like this:

Weeks 1
Hawthorn 1100mg ED (eachday)

Weeks 2-9
Hawthorn 550mg
Milk Thistle 150mg ED
Pro Halo 75mg ED (50mg morn, 25mg night, 12 hours apart)

Weeks 10-11
Nolva 20mg ED - Taken as a whole dose same time everyday
1 pro erase cap
Weeks 12-14
Nolva 10mg ED
1 pro erase cap

here are more pics for ref
back.jpg
legs.jpg
tense.jpg

Any advice please chip in!

xflipside

Awards
  • Best Answer
Congrats on the transformation man! Might want to grab some NAC for the cycle and pick up some taurine if you start getting back pumps, some DAA for PCT..
How long ago did you switch it up to more weightlifting?
Do you take fish oil/joint supps/a multivitamin?

ady2002

Awards
i switched it up over a month ago, so hoping to pair a bit of noob gains,with hdrol gains!

Cheers, ive got some taurine on order just incase, is NAC much different to milk thistle?

yep i take a strong fish oil and multivit daily

xflipside

Awards
  • Best Answer
Ok so your joints wont suffer too much then, they should be fairly used to a consistent workload throughout the week.

Ive heard some people talk about how milk thistle is controversial but NAC seems to be the dominant liver support, this is completely your call, Im just relaying to you what I've heard so someone correct me if I'm wrong

Alright good good, subbed, kill it man!

ady2002

Awards
my workout for today :

2mile walk

Bicep curl machine
8 x 20kg
8 x 48.5kg
8 x 55.5kg
4 x 62.5kg
20 x 30kg

Mts row machine (each arm)
8x 40kg
5 x 45kg
6 x 45kg
15 x 30kg

Tricep extension machine
8 x 39kg
8x 53kg
8 x 55.5kg
15 x 34.5kg

Chest press machine
8 x 54kg
8 x 68kg
8 x 75kg
6 x 82kg

Shoulder press machine
8 x 39kg
10 x 46kg
10 x 39kg

Lat pull down medium grip
8 x 47kg
8 x 61kg
5 x 75kg

Bench press smith total inc bar
6 x 65kg
5 x 70kg
3 x 72.5kg
10 x 55kg

Bent over row
6 x 60kg
5 x 50kg
5 x 50kg

Pushups
2 mile walk

ady2002

Awards
again machine based, bit smaller workout cuz had tricep pain but tried to push through
Shoulder press
10 x 20kg
10 x 46kg
8 x 48.5kg
10 x 25kg

Bicep curl
8 x 62.5kg
4 x 65kg
12 x 35kg

Last pull down medium grip
6 x 75kg
5 x 75kg
8 x 54kg

Tricep extension
8 x 25kg
6 x 53kg
8 x 55.5kg

Chest press
8 x 75kg
6 x 82kg
12 x 40kg

Chin ups
Sit ups

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Soo how long have u been lifting? And smiths bar is counter weighted to be 10 lbs. u still benching 60kgs?

ady2002

Awards
erm prob lifting for couple of months now, i count the smith bar to be 15kg,

awild1797

Awards
Grats man! Keep up the good work! Sub'd to see your progress!

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Yea the smith bar is counter weighted not the actual weight of a real bb. And you're too novice to take ph's. 10 bucks says you lose more than you gain during pct cuznyour routine blows and your nutrition is probly ridiculous. Shoulda stayed off longer, you still have newb gains to go rough. In fact, any gains you do make on this, you probly would have made without since you're such a beginner. Taking the ph only helped shut your balls down, and rape your health. Congrats for thinking like a kid

ady2002

Awards
thunderhumpers, cheers for the criticism, what i like is the constructive element to it....oh wait.
We will see how raped my health is at the end, when 100s do PH's i have all correct PCT elements so i dont see why i will be raping it.

At the end of the day neither of us are fortune tellers but we will see at the end of the cycle who was right, ;)

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
thunderhumpers, cheers for the criticism, what i like is the constructive element to it....oh wait.
We will see how raped my health is at the end, when 100s do PH's i have all correct PCT elements so i dont see why i will be raping it.

At the end of the day neither of us are fortune tellers but we will see at the end of the cycle who was right, ;)
No we won't. First off you didn't get blood work done before hand so you have nothing to compare to. And even if everything went south, the last thing you're going to do is say you were wrong. That's because u think like a kid

ady2002

Awards
ill happily admit when im wrong,no i didnt get blood work done, but if anything comes a cropper i will happily go.
somehow you seem to have branded me a kid, from all of one topic on here.
See the graduation gowns in the first picture, i think youll find i had to think like an adult to get those.

ady2002

Awards
Anyway back to logging today.

Was one of my 'days off' so was cardio based.
Started with the running bleep test, and then was mix of pressups,running,squats,lunges (circuit training) for 45mins.

Tricep still twinging but ill battle on :D