H-Drol Cycle Critique from Sydney

tommysbeast

Awards
Hi from Sydney, Australia.

This is my first PH cycle and I've chosen CEL H-Drol.
Currently I am 5'7" and 77kg, BF is high at 18% beause I have been bulking for a while.

Goal is for recomp so will try to eat at maintenance or a little higher but very high protein obviously.

Preloading CEL Cycle Assist 2 weeks
Fish Oil, Glucosamine + MSM and Swiss Multi Vitamin the whole time

On Cycle:
CEL H-Drol 50/75/75/75/75/75
CEL Cycle Assist
Taurine

PCT:
Tamoxifen Citrate 20/20/10/10
CEL PCT Assist
Creatine
Extra Vitamin C (I have read it can help with Cortisol control)

Training will be a 5 day split
Day1: Back
Day2: Chest
Day3: Legs
Day4: Shoulders
Day5: Arms
Day6: off
Day7: off

The only thing I do different to most splits is I do deadlifts on my arms day as well as back day. Heavy 5x5 squats on Legs day. The rest of the exercises will be in the 6-10 rep range. This way I get a big compound full body exercise done 3 times per week.

What do you guys think, do I need anything else for my PCT?
Is it necessary to preload cycle assist for 2 weeks? My blood pressure is 120/80 atm.

By the way, had no problems with customs for anything I have bought.. all from the US, go USPS!

Thanks Heaps

tommysbeast

Awards
No-one going to comment? Does everything look ok?

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
Just a couple things. Still make sure you're eating enough complex carbs. Drink lots of water. I'd get some intimidate to throw in your pct as well. Just to be on the safe side. And I'm guessing you have enough cycle assist to last through your pct?

tommysbeast

Awards
I have 8 weeks worth of cycle assist. Thanks I will check out the intimidate.. its DAA right?

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
It's NMDA. What DAA converts to. Preload one week of cycle assist before you start and continue it through your PCT. so you might want another bottle.

tommysbeast

Awards
Thanks.. all set now. As I have an extra bottle I'm doing 2 weeks preload with Cycle Assist and I haven't felt 100% but I'm feeling better now.

Cycle starts next weekend!

masodonis

Awards
I don't have any experience with hdrol, but I've heard dosing is usually around the 100 mg Ed mark. Any reason you chose 75?

Also, how long have you been training? How old are you?

And yes, USPS is the way to go when getting stuff into aus lol

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Drop the cycle first and cut naturally to 12% minimum. Use the cycle get down.sub 10. Better hormone.signalling mate

tommysbeast

Awards
Thanks for the responses
I'm 33.. training solidly for the last 3 years after shoulder reco rehab.

I read that 75 would be an effective dose for my size.. don't really want too many sides and this is my first cycle.

So you guys think I should cut 5% and then start the cycle. I spose that makes sense because getting under 10% is the hard part right..

Could I use the H-drol as a cut cycle?