raptor cycle help

big jbeaver45

Awards
was trying to get good advise on the best way to run my raptor by nutraclipse cycle. i was told to take milk thistle and liv 52 with the ph for 4 wks then for the pct take novedex xt along with the milk thistle and liv 52 also with my daily fish oil and glutimiene. i wanted to get the best advise from the best so was hoping for some help. didnt know if i should change it up. ive been researching for awhile and theres just so many pct and cycle support supps. thank you

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
was trying to get good advise on the best way to run my raptor by nutraclipse cycle. i was told to take milk thistle and liv 52 with the ph for 4 wks then for the pct take novedex xt along with the milk thistle and liv 52 also with my daily fish oil and glutimiene. i wanted to get the best advise from the best so was hoping for some help. didnt know if i should change it up. ive been researching for awhile and theres just so many pct and cycle support supps. thank you
U have a lot more research to do. You'll definitely need a SERM. This is your first cycle I assume?