newbieee please help me out

for_e_beast

Awards
Okay 25, 5 11 195 -200lb 10-12 body fat clean diet but some times i slack of a little im sure we all do,been working out ever since 17 I did my first cycle a year ago of just test e 250 for 10 weeks saw decent results but would like more, i think my mistake was that only took Nolva for pct, but now I want to go bit big I was thinking of doing 500mg of test and 600 of eq for 15 weeks what do you guys think is this okay? And I was thinking of adding winnstrol but I'm not sure on the dose can any one help ?I was also hoping that you guys can help me out on what to take exactly for pct , ohhh by the way when I ran the test back then I got acne on my shoulders and back it's wasn't to bad but still, any tips on how to prevent this ? thank you guys

DoggFoodd

Awards
You may want to consider using real punctuations in your posts! It might just get people to respond.

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
S..., back to basics (grammar 101). Your f...... Killing me!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
First ur going to want to run the test for 16 weeks because the eq takes three weeks to clear the system and test takes 2 weeks. Plus I would add more to ur cycle.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Winny is not for bulking...... Also if you ran test at 250mg a week and saw decent results but want more how about 500mg of test with a dbol kickstart? I am not understanding why you want to double the amount of test and add EQ.

At least that is my thought.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I want to run Eq, I just don't want to be on a cycle for 20 weeks. So I probably will never run eq

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I want to run Eq, I just don't want to be on a cycle for 20 weeks. So I probably will never run eq
I want to run primo, anavar and test but dont have the obscene fortune required.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
**** my hook up has primo, who the **** has that kind of money... I don't see why it's worth the cost

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
It is one of the roids which has a cult following, some people swear it is the greater then jesus beating Evel Kenevil's jump record. Others not so much. I would just find it interesting to try.

**** my hook up has primo, who the **** has that kind of money... I don't see why it's worth the cost

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Hey what do u know about raloxifene? I plan on using it my next pct, I'm wondering do I still need to use an AI if I'm using ralo...

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Not much. I keep getting snippets of information but never anything conclusive.

Hey what do u know about raloxifene? I plan on using it my next pct, I'm wondering do I still need to use an AI if I'm using ralo...

csa2179

csa2179

Awards