TEST400 and GYNO problem

tartaross

Awards
Hello there friends

I m 1.97, around 110kg,26 years old and this is my third cycle

I have just finished six week cycle that i had with Sustanon (750 ml per week ) and deca (400ml per week ) . I have use dianabol at the start(First 4 weeks) until test start kicking out

I had gains around 13 kg and as a greedy bastard that i am i wanted some more gains .

So i decide to continue another 3 week with AAS
I communicate with my source but unfortunately he was unable to find me the same gear , and instead of that , he bring me a TEST400 and deca 300 .

my question is :
1200ml or 950ml of test per week are too much ? ( three shots per week )
or shall i go with 800mg per week ? (two shots per week)
more than 800mg i m worried if my system doesnt accept it or have any side effect ( difficulties on recovery,shrinking some more my balls etc)

Bytheway i have read around internet that injections of test400 are very painfull ! i had my first injection at monday and today ( Wensday) it would be my second! supricely and i didnt felt any pain . Maybe it the fact that always i m injecting very slowly and carefully?

And my last question and its the thing that it worries me more than anything
I m using 10mg of Tamoxifen per day for the estrogen. The 3-4 days my nipples were darker and puffy/bigger. is it a symptom of gyno or maybe is it a bodyfat around nipples? i m feeling a little pain when i m pressing my nipples aswell
Shall i increase the dose of tamo going straight to 40/60mg( every 6-7 hours per day) or is it too much ??
Do i would hurt my gains ?

Thanks in advance for any replies, i would appreciate it . and sorry for my confusing english and my multi-question thread

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Hello there friends

I m 1.97, around 110kg,26 years old and this is my third cycle

I have just finished six week cycle that i had with Sustanon (750 ml per week ) and deca (400ml per week ) . I have use dianabol at the start(First 4 weeks) until test start kicking out

I had gains around 13 kg and as a greedy bastard that i am i wanted some more gains .

So i decide to continue another 3 week with AAS
I communicate with my source but unfortunately he was unable to find me the same gear , and instead of that , he bring me a TEST400 and deca 300 .

my question is :
1200ml or 950ml of test per week are too much ? ( three shots per week )
or shall i go with 800mg per week ? (two shots per week)
more than 800mg i m worried if my system doesnt accept it or have any side effect ( difficulties on recovery,shrinking some more my balls etc)

Bytheway i have read around internet that injections of test400 are very painfull ! i had my first injection at monday and today ( Wensday) it would be my second! supricely and i didnt felt any pain . Maybe it the fact that always i m injecting very slowly and carefully?

And my last question and its the thing that it worries me more than anything
I m using 10mg of Tamoxifen per day for the estrogen. The 3-4 days my nipples were darker and puffy/bigger. is it a symptom of gyno or maybe is it a bodyfat around nipples? i m feeling a little pain when i m pressing my nipples aswell
Shall i increase the dose of tamo going straight to 40/60mg( every 6-7 hours per day) or is it too much ??
Do i would hurt my gains ?

Thanks in advance for any replies, i would appreciate it . and sorry for my confusing english and my multi-question thread
That's a lot of gear bro. Hypothetically 750ml x 200mg per ml is 150,000mg per week. That'd make Ronnie Coleman cringe HAHA :dance:

tartaross

Awards
MGs , u feel better now bro ?
Thanks for your SO serious reply

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
MGs , u feel better now bro ?
Thanks for your SO serious reply
1200, or 950, or 800 is all up to you. If you're shut down then you're shutdown. At this point 1200 isn't gonna shut you down any harder than 800. Do what you are comfortable with doing to your own body.

Tamoxifen isn't really used as an estrogen inhibitor.. It's used to kickstart your balls to start making their own natural testosterone again once your cycle is over. The sore nips is a early sign of possible gyno forming. Get an Aromatase Inhibitor such as arimidex or letrozole. I'd go with letrozole, while harsh it has cured my gyno on 3 occasions.

EDIT: I PERSONALLY SEE NO REASON IN UPPING THE DOSE FOR 3 WEEKS. JUST STICK TO 800, RUNNING 1200 FOR 3 WEEKS WON'T EVEN BE NOTICEABLE IN THE MIRROR.

tartaross

Awards
I love you now bro ! :)
I have read around about letrozole and I would go tomorrow to the drug store and ask about it
For how long shall i using it and how many mgs shall i run per day/hours?
And shall is stop Tamoxifen and use it only on PCT with my clomid and HCG?
Is there gonna be any side effects of letrozole with my gains or HGH ? ( Forgot to mention that i m running hgh 5iu per day,around 5 weeks now)

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
I love you now bro ! :)
I have read around about letrozole and I would go tomorrow to the drug store and ask about it
For how long shall i using it and how many mgs shall i run per day/hours?
And shall is stop Tamoxifen and use it only on PCT with my clomid and HCG?
Is there gonna be any side effects of letrozole with my gains or HGH ? ( Forgot to mention that i m running hgh 5iu per day,around 5 weeks now)
Where do you live? lol. You can just go to a pharmacy and get letro?
If there is no hardness or feeling of tissue build up under your nipple just dose at 1.5mg a day one dose. Keep tamoxifen where its at as it is suggested to help with gyno. If your nips are sore after 7 days bump letro to 2.5mg once a day, tamoxifen bump 10mg.

Since you have been using tamoxifen during cycle, I'd suggest using clomid or toremifene for your pct serm, as it's possible your body may have built up a tolerance to tamoxifen.

As for the hgh running letro is fine, and I'm jelous of your hgh use haha

Edit: If there is a hard bump under your nipple dose the letro starting at 2.5mg once a day, and tamoxifen at 20mg.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
Cycle Logs 1
Davz808 Cycle Logs 4
Cycle Logs 3
Cycle Logs 0