AMS Anabolic Growth Kit set up

LTFU

Awards
Im will be running an 9 week cycle of AMS anabolic growth kit, using 2 kits, also throwing in Augmentor. It will be 9 weeks because I am using the staggered aproach. I'm 6'2 weighing in at 200lbs. Seen another guys cycle on here and liked the looks of it so I am almost copying him.

Pre-cycle (2 weeks before): Milk Thistle, Multi, Fish Oil, BCAA's, Glucosamine....Will also take while on cycle.

On Cycle (weeks 1-9): Per Day
1-AD: 2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/0
4-AD: 0/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2
Decavol: 2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/0
Augmentor:2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/0

PCT (weeks 1-13 per day) <-------------------Where I need most help
Liquid Clomid: need help with dosing
SNS DAA: 4/4/4/4
CEL PCT assist 4/4/4/4

Also, would Erase be better than SNS DAA, or any other/better suggestions? Creatine on cycle or PCT?

Open to any and all suggestions. Just ready to get the cycle started and going right! Much thanks to anyone who helps or gives input.

swolcat

Awards
I have been looking at the same stack but there doesn't seem to be a lot of logs out there. I'd love to follow your log. It's also good to see someone of a decent size doing a log on this kit. All I ever see is kids running logs whom should be making insane gains wyorking out without supps. It's hard to tell if a product is working on someone who is at a point of not needing them. At 200lbs you probably have to work your ass off just to make small gains, am I right? I am 31 and 280lbs, I'm not what i call lean right now but I carry it very well. My point is I would really line to know if this kit will help someone at the door step of the physical potential. I normally walk around pretty cut at around 260 but pinched a nerve in my shoulder and am 2 months back in the gym building back from the atrophy on the side I pinched the nerve. My right arm shrunk almost 2 inches in the four months I couldn't work out. How old are you and how long have you been working out? And have you started yet? Thx

avyion12

avyion12

Awards
Im will be running an 9 week cycle of AMS anabolic growth kit, using 2 kits, also throwing in Augmentor. It will be 9 weeks because I am using the staggered aproach. I'm 6'2 weighing in at 200lbs. Seen another guys cycle on here and liked the looks of it so I am almost copying him.

Pre-cycle (2 weeks before): Milk Thistle, Multi, Fish Oil, BCAA's, Glucosamine....Will also take while on cycle.

On Cycle (weeks 1-9): Per Day
1-AD: 2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/0
4-AD: 0/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2
Decavol: 2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/0
Augmentor:2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/0

PCT (weeks 1-13 per day) <-------------------Where I need most help
Liquid Clomid: need help with dosing
SNS DAA: 4/4/4/4
CEL PCT assist 4/4/4/4

Also, would Erase be better than SNS DAA, or any other/better suggestions? Creatine on cycle or PCT?

Open to any and all suggestions. Just ready to get the cycle started and going right! Much thanks to anyone who helps or gives input.
to be honest, for an AMS cycle like that, i think clomid is overkill. use their AromX, or another natty one.

LTFU

Awards
to be honest, for an AMS cycle like that, i think clomid is overkill. use their AromX, or another natty one.
Sounds good. A buddy told me the same thing. And to swole cat, I'm three weeks in. So far I'm feeling a strength increase, but haven't noticed and size gain at all yet. Hopefully that comes within the next 5 weeks