First Test e + tbol cycle. Need advice

Grayman911

Awards
Hey guys so I'm going to do a cycle of test e with tbol. I'd like to take every precaution possible so that I make a proper full recovery. I'll be getting some arimidex, aromasin, nolva and hcg and would like to know the proper times and dosages that I should be taking them.*

Wks 1-12 test e 500mg/wk
* * * *1-6 tbol 80mg/Ed*
* * * *1-12 arimidex 0.5 EOD (i will do Every 3rd Day for first 2 weeks)
* * * 2-12 *hcg 100iu/Ed*

PCT*
15-18 Nolva 40/40/20/20
15-18 Aromasin 25 mg ED? Or not at all?

I would like to know if the arimidex should be Ed at 0.5 or eOd. When do I use hcg? I heard of people using it in the beginning of cycles. I'm a bit sensitive to gyno.*How can I best utilize Aromasin to keep my estrogen levels stable, and not obliterate it, and still look lean, hard, and dry without a crushed Libido? I have read articles that say to take 12.5mg ED, or E3D or 6.25mg E2D. I have also read articles that say taking Aromasin days apart is useless and bad for you and also counter-productive because of its half-life. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Stats*
21 yrs old
6'4"
220 lbs
15% BF
I would like to get more cut but also build a nice amount of lean body mass and strength.*

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Arimidex .5mg EOD is fine. Use aromasin at 25mg ED or 12.5mg ED during pct, i'd throw in some DAA too, its cheap and effective.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Use hcg weeks 3-12 at 500ius a week split into 2 250iu injections E3D.

Grayman911

Awards
Arimidex .5mg EOD is fine. Use aromasin at 25mg ED or 12.5mg ED during pct, i'd throw in some DAA too, its cheap and effective.
Wouldn't DAA only be necessary if my natural test is below baseline? Wouldn't the use of hcg until 2 weeks before pct keep my natural test above baseline though? And then hcg would make my testes ready for Nolva? Also I heard that running hcg for more than 6 weeks isn't recommended at doses around 250-500iu .

I like Arimidex during the cycle (in fact, consider use of an aromatase inhibitor while taking aromatisables a necessity) but it ABSOLUTELY should not be used post cycle (even though it has been shown to increase lh - leutenizing hormone - production) because the risk of driving estrogen too low, and therefore further damaging an already compromised Lipid Profile, is too great (this also drives libido back into the ground and we dont want that, do we?). - swalle protocol

Grayman911

Awards

By Eric M. Potratz (Email)

Eric M. Potratz has developed his education in the field of endocrinology and performance enhancement through years of research, counseling, and real world experience. Over the past five years he has been a private consultant for hundreds of athletes and bodybuilders alike, and is the founder & president of Primordial Performance.

PCT is a must upon cessation of steroid use. Many great PCT protocols have been outlined over the years, and many individuals have had success with following such protocols. Nevertheless, what works can always work better, and I intend to show you the most effective way to recover from AAS. This is especially the case for those that have had a lack of success following popular advice. In this article I will address the misunderstanding and misuse of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) and show you the most efficient way to use hCG for the fastest and most complete recovery.

HCG unraveled –

Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) is a peptide hormone that mimics the action of luteinizing hormone (LH). LH is the hormone that stimulates the testes to produce testosterone. (1) More specifically LH is the primary signal sent from the pituitary to the testes, which stimulates the leydig cells within the testes to produce testosterone.

When steroids are administered, LH levels rapidly decline. The absence of an LH signal from the pituitary causes the testes to stop producing testosterone, which causes rapid onset of testicular degeneration. The testicular degeneration begins with a reduction of leydig cell volume, and is then followed by rapid reductions in intra-testicular testosterone (ITT), peroxisomes, and Insulin-like factor 3 (INSL3) – All important bio-markers and factors for proper testicular function and testosterone production. (2-6,19) However, this degeneration can be prevented by a small maintenance dose of hCG ran throughout the cycle. Unfortunately, most steroid users have been engrained to believe that hCG should be used after a cycle, during PCT. Upon reviewing the science and basic endocrinology you will see that a faster and more complete recovery is possible if hCG is ran during a cycle.

Firstly, we must understand the clinical history of hCG to understand its purpose and its most efficient application. Many popular “steroid profiles” advocate using hCG at a dose of 2500-5000iu once or twice a week. These were the kind of dosages used in the historical (1960’s) hCG studies for hypogonadal men who had reduced testicular sensitivity due to prolonged LH deficiency. (21,22) A prolonged LH deficiency causes the testes to desensitize, requiring a higher hCG dose for ample stimulation. In men with normal LH levels and normal testicular sensitivity, the maximum increase of testosterone is seen from a dose of only 250iu, with minimal increases obtained from 500iu or even 5000iu. (2,11) (It appears the testes maximum secretion of testosterone is about 140% above their normal capacity.) (12-18) If you have allowed your testes to desensitize over the length of a typical steroid cycle, (8-16 weeks) then you would require a higher dose to elicit a response in an attempt to restore normal testicular size and function – but there is cost to this, and a high probability that you won’t regain full testicular function.

One term that is critical to understand is testosterone secretion capacity which is synonymous to testicular sensitivity. This is the amount of testosterone your testes can produce from any given LH or hCG stimulation. Therefore, if you have reduced testosterone secretion capacity (reduced testicular sensitivity), it will take more LH or hCG stimulation to produce the same result as if you had normal testosterone secretion capacity. If you reduce your testosterone secretion capacity too much, then no amount of LH or hCG stimulation will trigger normal testosterone production – and this leads to permanently reduced testosterone production.

To get an idea of how quickly you can reduce your testosterone secretion capacity from your average steroid cycle, consider this: LH levels are rapidly decreased by the 2nd day of steroid administration. (2,9,10) By shutting down the LH signal and allowing the testis to be non-functional over a 12-16 week period, leydig cell volume decreases 90%, ITT decreases 94%, INSL3 decreases 95%, while the capacity to secrete testosterone decreases as much as 98%. (2-6) Note: visually analyzing testes size is a poor method of judging your actual testicular function, since testicular size is not directly related to the ability to secrete testosterone. (4) This is because the leydig cells, which are the primary sites of testosterone secretion, only make up about 10% of the total testicular volume. Therefore, when the testes may only appear 5-10% smaller, the testes ability to secrete testosterone upon LH or hCG stimulation can actually be significantly reduced to 98% of their normal production. (3-5) The point here is to not judge testosterone secretion capacity by testicular size.

The decreased testosterone secretion capacity caused by steroid use was well demonstrated in a study on power athletes who used steroids for 16 weeks, and were then administered 4500iu hCG post cycle. It was found that the steroid users were about 20 times less responsive to hCG, when compared to normal men who did not use steroids. (8) In other words, their testosterone secretion capacity was dramatically reduced because they did not receive an LH signal for 16 weeks. The testes essentially became desensitized and crippled. Case studies with steroid using patients show that aggressive long-term treatment with hCG at dosages as high as 10,000iu E3D for 12 weeks were unable to return full testicular size. (7) Another study with men using low dose steroids for 6 weeks showed unsuccessful return of Insulin-like factor-3 (INSL3) concentration in the testes upon 5000iu/wk of HCG treatment for 12 weeks (6) (INSL3 is an important biomarker for testosterone production potential and sperm production. 20)

These studies show that postponing hCG usage until the end of a steroid cycle increases your need for a higher dose of hCG, and decreases your odds of a full recovery. As a consequence to using a higher dose of hCG at the end of a cycle, estrogen will be increased disproportionately to testosterone, which then causes further HPTA suppression (from high estrogen) while increasing the risk of gyno. (11) For example, high doses of hCG have been found to raise estradiol up to 165%, while only raising testosterone 140%. (11) Higher doses of hCG are also known to reduce LH receptor concentration and degrade the enzymes responsible for testosterone synthesis within the testes (12,13,19 ) -- the last thing someone wants during recovery. While these negative effects of hCG can be partly mitigated by the use of a SERM such as tamoxifen, it will create further problems associated with using a toxic SERM (covered in another article).

In light of the above evidence, it becomes obvious that we must take preventative measures to avoid this testicular degeneration. We must protect our testicular sensitivity. Besides, with hCG being so readily available, and such a painless shot, it makes you wonder why anyone wouldn’t use it on cycle.

Based on studies with normal men using steroids, 100iu HCG administered everyday was enough to preserve full testicular function and ITT levels, without causing desensitization typically associated with higher doses of hCG. (2) It is important that low-dose hCG is started before testicular sensitivity is reduced, which appears to rapidly manifest within the first 2-3 weeks of steroid use. Also, it’s important to discontinue the hCG before you start PCT so your leydig cells are given a chance to re-sensitize to your body’s own LH production. (To help further enhance testicular sensitivity, the dietary supplement Toco-8 may be used)

A more convenient alternative to the above recommendation would be a twice a week shot of 200iu hCG, or possibly a once a week shot of 500iu. However, it is most desirable to adhere to a lower more frequent dose of hCG to mimic the body’s natural LH release and minimize estrogen conversion. If you are starting hCG late in the cycle, one could calculate a rough estimate for their required hCG ‘kick starting’ dosage by multiplying 40iu x days of LH absence, since the testes will be desensitized, thus requiring a higher dose. (ie. 40iu x 60 days = 2400iu HCG dose)

Note: If following the on cycle hCG protocol, hCG should NOT be used for PCT.

Recap –

For preservation of testicular sensitivity, use 100iu hCG ED starting 7 days after your first AAS dose. At the end of the cycle, drop the hCG two weeks before the AAS clear the system. For example, you would drop hCG about the same time as your last Testosterone Enanthate shot. Or, if you are ending the cycle with orals, you would drop the hCG about 10 days before your last oral dose. This will allow for a sudden and even clearance in hormone levels, while initiating LH and FSH production from the pituitary, to begin stimulating your testes to produce testosterone. Remember, recovery doesn’t begin until you are off hCG since your body will not release its own LH until the hCG has cleared the system.

In conclusion, we have learned that utilizing hCG during a steroid cycle will significantly prevent testicular degeneration. This helps create a seamless transition from “on cycle” to “off cycle” thus avoiding the post cycle crash.

Proper use of hCG with Anabolic Androgenic Steroids - AAS
******Based on studies with normal men using steroids, 100iu HCG administered everyday was enough to preserve full testicular function and ITT levels, without causing desensitization typically associated with higher doses of hCG. (2) It is important that low-dose hCG is started before testicular sensitivity is reduced, which appears to rapidly manifest within the first 2-3 weeks of steroid use. Also, it’s important to discontinue the hCG before you start PCT so your leydig cells are given a chance to re-sensitize to your body’s own LH production. (To help further enhance testicular sensitivity, the dietary supplement Toco-8 may be used)

A more convenient alternative to the above recommendation would be a twice a week shot of 200iu hCG, or possibly a once a week shot of 500iu. However, it is most desirable to adhere to a lower more frequent dose of hCG to mimic the body’s natural LH release and minimize estrogen conversion.******

Grayman911

Awards

By Eric M. Potratz (Email)

Eric M. Potratz has developed his education in the field of endocrinology and performance enhancement through years of research, counseling, and real world experience. Over the past five years he has been a private consultant for hundreds of athletes and bodybuilders alike, and is the founder & president of Primordial Performance.

PCT is a must upon cessation of steroid use. Many great PCT protocols have been outlined over the years, and many individuals have had success with following such protocols. Nevertheless, what works can always work better, and I intend to show you the most effective way to recover from AAS. This is especially the case for those that have had a lack of success following popular advice. In this article I will address the misunderstanding and misuse of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) and show you the most efficient way to use hCG for the fastest and most complete recovery.

HCG unraveled –

Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) is a peptide hormone that mimics the action of luteinizing hormone (LH). LH is the hormone that stimulates the testes to produce testosterone. (1) More specifically LH is the primary signal sent from the pituitary to the testes, which stimulates the leydig cells within the testes to produce testosterone.

When steroids are administered, LH levels rapidly decline. The absence of an LH signal from the pituitary causes the testes to stop producing testosterone, which causes rapid onset of testicular degeneration. The testicular degeneration begins with a reduction of leydig cell volume, and is then followed by rapid reductions in intra-testicular testosterone (ITT), peroxisomes, and Insulin-like factor 3 (INSL3) – All important bio-markers and factors for proper testicular function and testosterone production. (2-6,19) However, this degeneration can be prevented by a small maintenance dose of hCG ran throughout the cycle. Unfortunately, most steroid users have been engrained to believe that hCG should be used after a cycle, during PCT. Upon reviewing the science and basic endocrinology you will see that a faster and more complete recovery is possible if hCG is ran during a cycle.

Firstly, we must understand the clinical history of hCG to understand its purpose and its most efficient application. Many popular “steroid profiles” advocate using hCG at a dose of 2500-5000iu once or twice a week. These were the kind of dosages used in the historical (1960’s) hCG studies for hypogonadal men who had reduced testicular sensitivity due to prolonged LH deficiency. (21,22) A prolonged LH deficiency causes the testes to desensitize, requiring a higher hCG dose for ample stimulation. In men with normal LH levels and normal testicular sensitivity, the maximum increase of testosterone is seen from a dose of only 250iu, with minimal increases obtained from 500iu or even 5000iu. (2,11) (It appears the testes maximum secretion of testosterone is about 140% above their normal capacity.) (12-18) If you have allowed your testes to desensitize over the length of a typical steroid cycle, (8-16 weeks) then you would require a higher dose to elicit a response in an attempt to restore normal testicular size and function – but there is cost to this, and a high probability that you won’t regain full testicular function.

One term that is critical to understand is testosterone secretion capacity which is synonymous to testicular sensitivity. This is the amount of testosterone your testes can produce from any given LH or hCG stimulation. Therefore, if you have reduced testosterone secretion capacity (reduced testicular sensitivity), it will take more LH or hCG stimulation to produce the same result as if you had normal testosterone secretion capacity. If you reduce your testosterone secretion capacity too much, then no amount of LH or hCG stimulation will trigger normal testosterone production – and this leads to permanently reduced testosterone production.

To get an idea of how quickly you can reduce your testosterone secretion capacity from your average steroid cycle, consider this: LH levels are rapidly decreased by the 2nd day of steroid administration. (2,9,10) By shutting down the LH signal and allowing the testis to be non-functional over a 12-16 week period, leydig cell volume decreases 90%, ITT decreases 94%, INSL3 decreases 95%, while the capacity to secrete testosterone decreases as much as 98%. (2-6) Note: visually analyzing testes size is a poor method of judging your actual testicular function, since testicular size is not directly related to the ability to secrete testosterone. (4) This is because the leydig cells, which are the primary sites of testosterone secretion, only make up about 10% of the total testicular volume. Therefore, when the testes may only appear 5-10% smaller, the testes ability to secrete testosterone upon LH or hCG stimulation can actually be significantly reduced to 98% of their normal production. (3-5) The point here is to not judge testosterone secretion capacity by testicular size.

The decreased testosterone secretion capacity caused by steroid use was well demonstrated in a study on power athletes who used steroids for 16 weeks, and were then administered 4500iu hCG post cycle. It was found that the steroid users were about 20 times less responsive to hCG, when compared to normal men who did not use steroids. (8) In other words, their testosterone secretion capacity was dramatically reduced because they did not receive an LH signal for 16 weeks. The testes essentially became desensitized and crippled. Case studies with steroid using patients show that aggressive long-term treatment with hCG at dosages as high as 10,000iu E3D for 12 weeks were unable to return full testicular size. (7) Another study with men using low dose steroids for 6 weeks showed unsuccessful return of Insulin-like factor-3 (INSL3) concentration in the testes upon 5000iu/wk of HCG treatment for 12 weeks (6) (INSL3 is an important biomarker for testosterone production potential and sperm production. 20)

These studies show that postponing hCG usage until the end of a steroid cycle increases your need for a higher dose of hCG, and decreases your odds of a full recovery. As a consequence to using a higher dose of hCG at the end of a cycle, estrogen will be increased disproportionately to testosterone, which then causes further HPTA suppression (from high estrogen) while increasing the risk of gyno. (11) For example, high doses of hCG have been found to raise estradiol up to 165%, while only raising testosterone 140%. (11) Higher doses of hCG are also known to reduce LH receptor concentration and degrade the enzymes responsible for testosterone synthesis within the testes (12,13,19 ) -- the last thing someone wants during recovery. While these negative effects of hCG can be partly mitigated by the use of a SERM such as tamoxifen, it will create further problems associated with using a toxic SERM (covered in another article).

In light of the above evidence, it becomes obvious that we must take preventative measures to avoid this testicular degeneration. We must protect our testicular sensitivity. Besides, with hCG being so readily available, and such a painless shot, it makes you wonder why anyone wouldn’t use it on cycle.

Based on studies with normal men using steroids, 100iu HCG administered everyday was enough to preserve full testicular function and ITT levels, without causing desensitization typically associated with higher doses of hCG. (2) It is important that low-dose hCG is started before testicular sensitivity is reduced, which appears to rapidly manifest within the first 2-3 weeks of steroid use. Also, it’s important to discontinue the hCG before you start PCT so your leydig cells are given a chance to re-sensitize to your body’s own LH production. (To help further enhance testicular sensitivity, the dietary supplement Toco-8 may be used)

A more convenient alternative to the above recommendation would be a twice a week shot of 200iu hCG, or possibly a once a week shot of 500iu. However, it is most desirable to adhere to a lower more frequent dose of hCG to mimic the body’s natural LH release and minimize estrogen conversion. If you are starting hCG late in the cycle, one could calculate a rough estimate for their required hCG ‘kick starting’ dosage by multiplying 40iu x days of LH absence, since the testes will be desensitized, thus requiring a higher dose. (ie. 40iu x 60 days = 2400iu HCG dose)

Note: If following the on cycle hCG protocol, hCG should NOT be used for PCT.

Recap –

For preservation of testicular sensitivity, use 100iu hCG ED starting 7 days after your first AAS dose. At the end of the cycle, drop the hCG two weeks before the AAS clear the system. For example, you would drop hCG about the same time as your last Testosterone Enanthate shot. Or, if you are ending the cycle with orals, you would drop the hCG about 10 days before your last oral dose. This will allow for a sudden and even clearance in hormone levels, while initiating LH and FSH production from the pituitary, to begin stimulating your testes to produce testosterone. Remember, recovery doesn’t begin until you are off hCG since your body will not release its own LH until the hCG has cleared the system.

In conclusion, we have learned that utilizing hCG during a steroid cycle will significantly prevent testicular degeneration. This helps create a seamless transition from “on cycle” to “off cycle” thus avoiding the post cycle crash.

Proper use of hCG with Anabolic Androgenic Steroids - AAS
******Based on studies with normal men using steroids, 100iu HCG administered everyday was enough to preserve full testicular function and ITT levels, without causing desensitization typically associated with higher doses of hCG. (2) It is important that low-dose hCG is started before testicular sensitivity is reduced, which appears to rapidly manifest within the first 2-3 weeks of steroid use. Also, it’s important to discontinue the hCG before you start PCT so your leydig cells are given a chance to re-sensitize to your body’s own LH production. (To help further enhance testicular sensitivity, the dietary supplement Toco-8 may be used)

A more convenient alternative to the above recommendation would be a twice a week shot of 200iu hCG, or possibly a once a week shot of 500iu. However, it is most desirable to adhere to a lower more frequent dose of hCG to mimic the body’s natural LH release and minimize estrogen conversion.******

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
His whole article is bullsh*t. Either u will listen to my advice or not, but everyone else on here will tell u the same thing. I won't debate with u.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I fail to see any real conflicting information between PP's marketing and Stir8ed's advice.

He recommended you use hcg on cycle with 250iu twice a week. PP write up essentially says the same thing.

He recommended you take DAA during pct as a cheap and effective natty test booster. PP's write up did not say for you not to take a test booster. In fact, the write up was done to help promote their PCT stack which contains? Ding Ding Ding... Testosterone Conversion 1 which is? Oh yeah, DAA.

Seems to me Stri8ed has been steering you in a good direction.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I fail to see any real conflicting information between PP's marketing and Stir8ed's advice.

He recommended you use hcg on cycle with 250iu twice a week. PP write up essentially says the same thing.

He recommended you take DAA during pct as a cheap and effective natty test booster. PP's write up did not say for you not to take a test booster. In fact, the write up was done to help promote their PCT stack which contains? Ding Ding Ding... Testosterone Conversion 1 which is? Oh yeah, DAA.

Seems to me Stri8ed has been steering you in a good direction.
Yes thank you, reps when I get to my computer. I think u knew the meaning behind my words about that article too, so u could see why I said that.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
BTW, I suggest looking further into how SERM's function.

Grayman911

Awards
Thanks for the advice guys. I was just worried about taking something I wouldn't need to but I did find that it is extremely beneficial during pct to maintain gains, etc. so thank you for recommending it Stir8ed. My cycle is going to look like this :

Wks 1-12 test e 500mg/wk
* * * *1-6 tbol 80mg/Ed*
* * * *1-12 arimidex 0.5 EOD (i will do Every 3rd Day for first 2 weeks)
* * * 3-12 *hcg 200iu/E2d or 250iu twice a week

PCT*
15-18 Nolva 40/40/20/20
15-18 Aromasin 12.5mg ED moving to 25mg Ed if needed
15-18 DAA*

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Its all good bro. Cycle looks good, i'd add something for cortisol though in your pct, besides that everything looks good.

Grayman911

Awards
What would you recommend, lean extreme or cissus? And at what dose?

Grayman911

Awards
There shouldnt be any decreases in libido with my cycle right?

Grayman911

Awards
So I should run lean xtreme, DAA, aromasin and Nolva for my pct. what dosage of DAA should I be taking? Should I take everything at once( all products in my pct) or split them up?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
3g/day of DAA, and yes u can take everything all at the same time.

Grayman911

Awards
I'm thinking about cutting tbol back 1 week so I don't have to buy an extra pack or should I keep the same length and just reduce dosage to 60 mg Ed? What do you think?

Grayman911

Awards
Or should I just take tbol out completely and run it alone a couple months after my cycle is over? or just keep it in my cycle to get stacking benefits? It is my first injectable cycle btw.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah u can back it down to 60mg bro its all good.

Grayman911

Awards
What about removing tbol from my cycle completely?

Grayman911

Awards
Do u want to???
Well it just makes my cycle 300-400$ cheaper so instead of $1000-1100 it'll Be like 700$ all in. I'm just wondering if I would have to adjust my cycle if I took out tbol ?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Well it just makes my cycle 300-400$ cheaper so instead of $1000-1100 it'll Be like 700$ all in. I'm just wondering if I would have to adjust my cycle if I took out tbol ?
Damn your supplier is expensive bro. No u wouldn't have to adjust your cycle.

Grayman911

Awards
I was told 300 for the test(3vials), 90 for arimidex , 90 for Nolva, 90 for hcg.which is 570 total. Plus daa and lean xtreme was like 60$ with s&h. So that totals 630 and Idk the price for aromasin yet, but I expect it to be around the same price as Arimidex. Are these normal or am
I being ripped off.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I was told 300 for the test(3vials), 90 for arimidex , 90 for Nolva, 90 for hcg.which is 570 total. Plus daa and lean xtreme was like 60$ with s&h. So that totals 630 and Idk the price for aromasin yet, but I expect it to be around the same price as Arimidex. Are these normal or am
I being ripped off.
Yeah you're being ripped off. I can get 3 vials Test E 250mg/ml for $120, $30 for arimidex, $40 for nolva, $30 for 5000ius of hcg.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Holy crap dude, find a new source.

Grayman911

Awards
The products I get are from Northern pharma. Would that make a difference? And where do u guys live around cuz I'm in Ontario, Canada. Maybe different areas have different prices?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
The products I get are from Northern pharma. Would that make a difference? And where do u guys live around cuz I'm in Ontario, Canada. Maybe different areas have different prices?
I live in Florida. It all depends on the supplier, could depend on your area but regardless those prices r pretty high. There's much cheaper places online.

Grayman911

Awards
I live in Florida. It all depends on the supplier, could depend on your area but regardless those prices r pretty high. There's much cheaper places online.
I don't know any reliable places online. Any suggestions?

Grayman911

Awards
Would I benefit from taking finastride? I'm prone to baldness btw. What do you think?

Grayman911

Awards
So I started last week on Saturday. Pinned 1cc test e. I was a bit anxious and started before my arimidex came in. Unfortunately I still haven't received it yet. I've done 3 pins so far. Is it bad that I haven't used any arimidex? I haven't noticed anything but will Be getting some on thrsday. What do you think?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
So I started last week on Saturday. Pinned 1cc test e. I was a bit anxious and started before my arimidex came in. Unfortunately I still haven't received it yet. I've done 3 pins so far. Is it bad that I haven't used any arimidex? I haven't noticed anything but will Be getting some on thrsday. What do you think?
No you'll b fine the test won't really start kicking til around week 3.