Drinking

Gym zombie

Gym zombie

Awards
My dad like to drink every time I go over to see him he wants me to have a couple beers with him I just started a 10 week cycle of test e and a 6 week cycle of dbol 25mg how bad would it really be to drink a couple beers with him while I'm on it

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Two beers won't kill you. Enjoy time with your dad. Doing this consistently on the other hand not so smart.

Gym zombie

Gym zombie

Awards
It worries me dbol is already bad on the liver I don't wanna screw something up

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I probably wouldn't do it. Not that 2 beers would even do anything but why risk it.

mrolympia2023

mrolympia2023

Awards
I'd try stay away from drinking on cycle as much as possible, but at the end of the day a beer or two isn't the end of the world, just make sure you get plenty of water i'd be thinking roughly an extra 1ltr and i'm guessing you're using a liver and kidney support sup of some kind with the dbol, so maybe take an extra dose of that if your that worried about it and maybe lower your dbol dose that day then get in a 30min light cardio session the next morning

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
It's not worth it. Be very cautious of that type of stuff. Alcohol tears down muscle tissue. It defeats the purpose of running a cycle.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Moderate drinking will not kill you but then ask yourself whats the point anyways.. at least while on cycle try not to drink alcohol at all since it will counter act all your efforts to build muscle, not worth the risk IMO

Gym zombie

Gym zombie

Awards
I agree just hard to say no when he opens it and gives it to you haha

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IIFYM! :D

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I agree just hard to say no when he opens it and gives it to you haha
yeah I hear ya.. I dont have that will power either.. you should tell him you wont be drinking next time then he'll not incite you for a drink