Lean Gains Log..........Max LMG, SD, Stano

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Alright fellas here it goes. I've been off since PCT ended Feb 5 and it's time to get back on!!!!!!!!

HORMONES:
-LGI Max LMG
-LGI SD
-LGI Stano

SUPPORT
-Purus Organ Shield

PCT:
-Torem
-DAA
-Erase
-Standard supps

WEEKS 1-3

SD 20/20/20
LMG 75/100/100
Stano 0/0/0

WEEKS 4-6
SD 0/0/0
LMG 125/125/125
Stano 750/1g/1g

And I might run Stano until weeks 7-8...depending on how much I have left.

Gallon of water per day. Diet @ 4000cal/day. Starting weight - 186lb @ 6'1".

Hope to put on 5-8lb LEAN MASS.

Big thanks to PES and NP for the memorial day sale- you made PCT a little cheaper!!!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Subbed looks strong!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Lmao thanks for the support guys I took my first doses today.

Had taco salad tonight. It's going to be a staple in my diet. 3/4 lb ground beef, 3/4 cup of shredded cheese, lettuce, 30 tostitos chips, taco sauce...all together about 1100 calories. I will eat this 3-4 times per week for dinner.

Going to be mixing in 2 protein shakes a day. Haven't been drinking protein since midway through my last cycle. I'm trying to do this right, and diet is the only thing I haven't perfected in a cycle.

Throwing P5P in the mix for supplements. Don't want to aggravate any prolactin sides with the LMG.

Donny

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I'm subbed, very interested in how this goes. I'm planning a Mechabol/Stano cycle for this winter but have been debating doing SD/Stano instead. What are your starting stats? Height, weight, BF, lifts?

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
I'm subbed, very interested in how this goes. I'm planning a Mechabol/Stano cycle for this winter but have been debating doing SD/Stano instead. What are your starting stats? Height, weight, BF, lifts?
Age 25
Height 6'1"
Weight 186lb

Lifts
Bench - 225 unassisted (don't workout with spot, don't know my potential)
Military Press - 175 for reps, unassisted
Dead - 335 1RM
Squat - 225 for reps, just started squatting

Been lifting 2 years strong, 4 years on and off.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 - Shoulders/Tris

Got in the gym today for the first time on cycle. I took 25mg LMG and 10mg SD in the am, then took 25mg LMG an hour before my workout (about 8 hours after first dose). Strength was explosive. Endurance was great. I'm seriously doubting this has anything to do with the hormones, but more of a placebo effect. Either way, I'm feeling great about this cycle.

Dinner tonight - Pasta with a ton of mozzarella and chicken. Capresi salad. My girl for dessert.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Day 2 - Shoulders/Tris

Got in the gym today for the first time on cycle. I took 25mg LMG and 10mg SD in the am, then took 25mg LMG an hour before my workout (about 8 hours after first dose). Strength was explosive. Endurance was great. I'm seriously doubting this has anything to do with the hormones, but more of a placebo effect. Either way, I'm feeling great about this cycle.

Dinner tonight - Pasta with a ton of mozzarella and chicken. Capresi salad. My girl for dessert.
Tear that sh*t up haha.

Jahcuree

thats my favorite dessert.

Are you doing IF diet while on cycle?

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Jah I'm not sure what IF diet is...I'm just smashing my way through 3700-4000 cal any decent way I can get them.

Workout from Day 2 was insane...tore shoulders up and hit dips in the end of the workout...100 weighted dips, last 30 with 30lb weights.

Day 3 was an off day. Only thing to report is interrupted sleep + nightsweats. I always get nightsweats with SD, and they're pronounced even with just 20 mg.

Today is day 4...I'll post later to let you guys know how the workout goes.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
How was your dessert on Day 2?

:lol:

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
So good I had to go for seconds!! LOL

My girl is great...supports my cycles even when the sides get a little weird...always cooks for me..she's my queen. She even makes sure I get a gallon of water a day in me by filling my jug before I go to work.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards

My girl is great...supports my cycles even when the sides get a little weird...always cooks for me..she's my queen. She even makes sure I get a gallon of water a day in me by filling my jug before I go to work.
Ain't nothing better than that bro.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

That's cool as hell man.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support fellas

Ok for day 4 I worked out chest...not a great idea because I just wrecked shoulders two days ago. Anyway, workout was decent. Definitely starting to feel the "heat" of the cycle...I'm sweating my ass off after 2 sets.

Nothing big to report as of yet. So far only sides are the night sweats and slight insomnia/interrupted sleep. Dinner tonight is 1200cal taco salad with a strawberry protein shake for desert.

Squats tomorrow.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Thanks for the support fellas

Ok for day 4 I worked out chest...not a great idea because I just wrecked shoulders two days ago. Anyway, workout was decent. Definitely starting to feel the "heat" of the cycle...I'm sweating my ass off after 2 sets.

Nothing big to report as of yet. So far only sides are the night sweats and slight insomnia/interrupted sleep. Dinner tonight is 1200cal taco salad with a strawberry protein shake for desert.

Squats tomorrow.
Mmmm sounds delicious lucky bastard haha. I feel u about the insomnia and night sweats, those sides came on strong with SD.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
No major updates as of yet fellas. My girl mentioned that I'm looking bigger which is always a plus. She said I looked more defined, too. I stopped taking creatine on day 1 of the cycle so I expected to dry up a bit...but the SD is definitely doing its thing.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
I have torem on hand for PCT but I'm thinking about giving nolva or clomid a try...leaning towards clomid because of the LMG...what do you guys think?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I have torem on hand for PCT but I'm thinking about giving nolva or clomid a try...leaning towards clomid because of the LMG...what do you guys think?
Definitely clomid.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
clomid 50/50/25/25 for 1-4wk?

One positive about this cycle - Libido is through the roof. I've done SD before solo and I have to say it's the LMG that is doing it for me. Big props to LGI for another solid product.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Why would the Clomid be better? I have read in studies on pubmed that Nolva is better at repairing gyno damage than Clomid, but I think there's probably something I'm missing I don't know about...

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
clomid 50/50/25/25 for 1-4wk?

One positive about this cycle - Libido is through the roof. I've done SD before solo and I have to say it's the LMG that is doing it for me. Big props to LGI for another solid product.
100/50/50/50

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Why would the Clomid be better? I have read in studies on pubmed that Nolva is better at repairing gyno damage than Clomid, but I think there's probably something I'm missing I don't know about...
MLMG is a progesterone based PH, nolva upregulates the PR, you'd b asking for trouble if u used nolva.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Quick update for the end of week 2.

For those interested in 19-nor DS like tren and max lmg, I can definitely say that the prolactin-related sides are far less severe with max lmg than with tren. I'm taking 100mg of p5p every day (one pill am/pm) alongside cycle support, and so far no leaky or puffy nipples. Big plus for me.

Still running SD @ 20mg per day and the size is definitely on. Everybody is telling me how big I look...it's hard not to notice it myself. The sides from the SD aren't terrible. Lethargy is a 4/10. 20mg is a lot easier on me than the 30mg I usually run. I haven't been drinking enough water (3/4 gallon...I'm looking to go 1gallon+), so acne and headaches are coming in mildly, too.

If I had to grade my diet I'd give it a C+. I'm getting a ton of calories in, but I've missed breakfast for 4 days in a row now. I need to dial it in.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Quick update for the end of week 2.

For those interested in 19-nor DS like tren and max lmg, I can definitely say that the prolactin-related sides are far less severe with max lmg than with tren. I'm taking 100mg of p5p every day (one pill am/pm) alongside cycle support, and so far no leaky or puffy nipples. Big plus for me.

Still running SD @ 20mg per day and the size is definitely on. Everybody is telling me how big I look...it's hard not to notice it myself. The sides from the SD aren't terrible. Lethargy is a 4/10. 20mg is a lot easier on me than the 30mg I usually run. I haven't been drinking enough water (3/4 gallon...I'm looking to go 1gallon+), so acne and headaches are coming in mildly, too.

If I had to grade my diet I'd give it a C+. I'm getting a ton of calories in, but I've missed breakfast for 4 days in a row now. I need to dial it in.
Thanks for the update bro. Tighten up your diet son, and get f*cking yoked! Lol seriously though, just pull a homicide yo.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
New update

Today marks the start of week 6. I dropped the SD at the end of week 3 (sad to see it go...love SD) and have been running MLMG solo @ 125 since the end of week 4. Weight gain is +7 lbs, and as I said in my last post, my diet is NOT on point. I'm eating at around maintenance plus or minus 500kcal depending on the day. My lifts have all improved, and I'm thrilled about that.

Tomorrow I am receiving 2 bottles of Standodrol by LGI. I'm going to run it at 1g ED for 36 days straight. That is going to put this cycle at damn near 10 weeks (7 weeks of non-methyl, though).

Feeling great on the LMG. My libido has decreased slightly, but noticeably (does that make sense?). I hope the Stano helps with this.

Acne has popped up a bit, aggression is DEFINITELY there, but no leaky nipples like with tren. Max LMG ftw.

I'll keep you guys posted. Thanks to those who have followed and to those who have given input. Always appreciated.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Just 7 pounds?!? I thought u wanted to get yoked?!?

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Still hoping to get a couple more pounds in, but I'm all about lean gains these days. I'm definitely more yoked than I was but now I'm about to shred up. Still not going to do ANY cardio, but I'm also not going to go for the dirtiest of bulks either.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Still hoping to get a couple more pounds in, but I'm all about lean gains these days. I'm definitely more yoked than I was but now I'm about to shred up. Still not going to do ANY cardio, but I'm also not going to go for the dirtiest of bulks either.
That's understandable, I hardly get dirty when I bulk myself.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Hit 185 for 5 on military press tonight, a new PR.

Started stano today, too. Might run it at 800mg ED split up 400 in am, and 400 before gym.

Any ideas?

ITW

ITW

Awards
Hit 185 for 5 on military press tonight, a new PR.

Started stano today, too. Might run it at 800mg ED split up 400 in am, and 400 before gym.

Any ideas?
Keep the progress coming. Very interested.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro. So as of this past Sunday (July 8) I dropped the Max LMG and am only running 800mg of Stano until this coming Sunday, when I will up it to 1gram. Training got out of whack because I opened up another business, but I'm back to my normal routine now. Crushed shoulders last night so bad that I threw up when I got home.

I could definitely tell I was shutdown the past couple weeks, so I bought some Yohimbine HCL yesterday. Took 2 pills (5mg) with my preworkout, then proceeded to slay the gym. From what I've read, that could have caused me to get sick after the workout. The Yohimbine definitely gave a libido boost though. I hit twice last night, and lately I've been a one lay a day guy. Who knows, could have been the placebo effect.

Is 800mg-1000mg stano by itself even worth it to run in your guys opinion? I miss the SD...Honestly I wish I could run it year round and not die.

Donny

ITW

ITW

Awards
Thanks bro. So as of this past Sunday (July 8) I dropped the Max LMG and am only running 800mg of Stano until this coming Sunday, when I will up it to 1gram. Training got out of whack because I opened up another business, but I'm back to my normal routine now. Crushed shoulders last night so bad that I threw up when I got home.

I could definitely tell I was shutdown the past couple weeks, so I bought some Yohimbine HCL yesterday. Took 2 pills (5mg) with my preworkout, then proceeded to slay the gym. From what I've read, that could have caused me to get sick after the workout. The Yohimbine definitely gave a libido boost though. I hit twice last night, and lately I've been a one lay a day guy. Who knows, could have been the placebo effect.

Is 800mg-1000mg stano by itself even worth it to run in your guys opinion? I miss the SD...Honestly I wish I could run it year round and not die.

Donny
Actually building mass I doubt the stano will do. However I've read that at that dose you'll definitely see an increase in vascularity and be leaning out a bit. So it won't hurt. Can't remember when you started but I wouldn't run it past 8 weeks from.when you initially started this cycle

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Actually building mass I doubt the stano will do. However I've read that at that dose you'll definitely see an increase in vascularity and be leaning out a bit. So it won't hurt. Can't remember when you started but I wouldn't run it past 8 weeks from.when you initially started this cycle
Agreed. Plus it will also keep your strength, being so androgenic.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Should I finish up the LMG bottle I have with it? I'm thinking yes, but I haven't taken a dose of LMG for 4 days. What do you guys think?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Should I finish up the LMG bottle I have with it? I'm thinking yes, but I haven't taken a dose of LMG for 4 days. What do you guys think?
You'd have unstable levels.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Really? Wouldn't the metabolites still be in my system?

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
6-8 hrs

I'm just going to stick out the Stano until the end of July. If I start to feel like it is useless, I'll hop right into PCT. I love DAA and Erase anyway, so PCT is going to be a breeze.

On another note, I've been sweating my ASS off at the gym lately, way more than usual. Also looking vascular as hell. Still up in weight, but these gains are definitely LEAN.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
6-8 hrs

I'm just going to stick out the Stano until the end of July. If I start to feel like it is useless, I'll hop right into PCT. I love DAA and Erase anyway, so PCT is going to be a breeze.

On another note, I've been sweating my ASS off at the gym lately, way more than usual. Also looking vascular as hell. Still up in weight, but these gains are definitely LEAN.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
6-8 hrs

Yeah just rock with the Stano bro fo sho.