PCT Need Help

salve

Awards
So i am about to start my first cycle and i want to make sure I PCT correctly. I will be taking a 6 week cycle of anavar. so what do i do for a PCT? I dont need an AI because anavar does not aromatize so ill stick to a SERM and a test booster. DAA + Nolva was recommended to me at 40/40/40/20.

Has anyone heard of T-911 by LG Sciences? that seems to have everything and it would be alot easier for me to get than Nolva. So I was thinking of taking just that for a PCT.

Any comments/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
How high of a dose are you running the Anavar? anything under 100mg ED is a waste and I wouldnt run it solo IMHO. It is almost non hepatoxic so there is almost no liver damage done while on. It is VERY mild and thats why Female Competitiors use it.

Either Way

Nolva 20/20/20/20
DAA

You would recover fine with that.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
how many threads are you gonna start on this?

bottom line: t-911 will not take the place of a serm

your cycle is going to produce minimal results. anavar being so expensive, you could run a OTC designer steroid for cheaper.

or you could take the advice of everyone and spend the money on food and natural products. anabeta + erase + compound 20 for 8 weeks plus sound nutrition and training would be better IMO