deca 250/D-Anobal stack. for first cycle

eagleclaw442

Awards
Hi i'm 32 5'5" 160 lbs. Have tried several PH's and a few TB's. Over the past 6 months or so i have started to shy
away from them. The gains that i have seen from them have been short lived, and the fact that for every decent PH
thats taken off the shelf 3 more pop up with an even higher combination of compounds one each more toxic then
the last. Its becomming too much to try to sift through all the bull**** to get to the facts of these combos. So
i decided to go for the real thing. I have done lots of research and read through many of the threads on this
site.
The stack i have is Deca 250/D-Anobal.For serm I have Tamoxifen. I have read lots of posts with deca and
anobal stacked with other things but not this exact combo. Based on other posts it seems best to add test.
Being my first time does this still hold ture? If so could i have some suggestions on a few oral test. And if
i cant find any test what would be a decent substitute? I know oral is more toxic and not as affective as
injections but i have many reasons for going this route and that will not change. Also can anyone suggest a
decently priced oct and pct. There are so many on the market to sift through that its givin me a headace. At
the moment im on a cutting cycle that i should be done with in about 3-4 weeks, just need to burn off some
stubborn waist and chest fat. Not going into diet, workout routine, or dosages, as good suggestions on that
can be found easily.
For now my cycle looks like this.

Multi vit.
ZMA.
Fish oil.
Animal Flex.
Milk Thistle.

week 1: Anobal
OCT

week 2-4: Anobal
Deca
Oct

week 5: Deca
pct
Tamoxifen

week 6-8: pct
Tamoxifen

Should i add test?
Should i add a TB to my pct?
I have a bottle of A-HD sitting around would that be of any use during or post cycle?
Any usefull suggestions would be of great help