Oral test base with PH??

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Last cycle I had bad lethargy on SD, which I didn't realize until I was into my pct. I have much more energy now during the day after cycle which was an eye opener. It actually effected me negatively at my job which is no good being in sales. I haven't found much on oral test here at AM so any feedback would be great as I plan my next cycle, which will be an SD into EPI bridge with an oral test base. What do you guys recommend. I was looking at 4 AD by AMS and that's all I have really found so far. Input appreciated.

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, after some research, I decided AMS 4-AD rde. My cycle starting in a couple months should look like this. Looking to get 2 more weeks out of this cycle compared to my solo SD run last cycle.

On cycle:

LGI SD-10 20/20/20/30
LGI EPI-10 0/0/0/30/40/40/50
AMS RDe 2 caps a day starting week 3
CEL cycle assist
Liv 52
Hawthorn Berry
Taurine
Fish oil
ON multi vit

PCT:

Nolva 30/20/20/10 or maybe Torem
DAA
Erase
Creatine ON creapure
Fish oil
ON multi vit.
CEL cycle assist for two weeks

Of course plenty of protein and carbs. Going to try to limit fat this time, but I love some fat for satiety once in a while.

Any critics welcome, especially EPI dose since I have never taken this before.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
on my last cycle i used transaderm during cycle and DAA during pct and i was alll good

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sweet guys, thanks for the input. Got to give liver a break for a couple months then gonna kill it.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet guys, thanks for the input. Got to give liver a break for a couple months then gonna kill it.
Remember, the first thing that contributes to lethargy is liver stress or liver toxicity. People often assume it's because you have no testosterone, which in some cases could be it. However, when you notice the lethargy late in the game, like 3-4 weeks into the SD cycle, it's not exactly because of a lack in androgens. It's likely due to a busted liver. Use TUDCA liberally next cycle and steer clear of alcohol and other methylated orals. Having something that prevents shutdown would be better imo, such as Forma-stanzol and Toco-8 combo during cycle. Adding orals, even non-methyl's, can create additional stress on the liver which will ultimately only compound the issue of lethargy as well as likely cause a lack of appetite.

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I did not no this, learned something new today. Hmmm... I will look into these other supps. So Tudca over liv52??

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Or u can just get UCDA, from Bulgaria or a RC site.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Remember, the first thing that contributes to lethargy is liver stress or liver toxicity. People often assume it's because you have no testosterone, which in some cases could be it. However, when you notice the lethargy late in the game, like 3-4 weeks into the SD cycle, it's not exactly because of a lack in androgens. It's likely due to a busted liver. Use TUDCA liberally next cycle and steer clear of alcohol and other methylated orals. Having something that prevents shutdown would be better imo, such as Forma-stanzol and Toco-8 combo during cycle. Adding orals, even non-methyl's, can create additional stress on the liver which will ultimately only compound the issue of lethargy as well as likely cause a lack of appetite.
How do you know one comes before the other? Lethargy is not a symptom of cholestasis.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
How do you know one comes before the other? Lethargy is not a symptom of cholestasis.
I'm pretty sure lethargy occurs whenever something of importance(An organ like the liver for example) is under considerable stress. Although I think you'd be affected more from lack of test until mid/late cycle when the stress is getting to more damaging levels.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm pretty sure lethargy occurs whenever something of importance(An organ like the liver for example) is under considerable stress. Although I think you'd be affected more from lack of test until mid/late cycle when the stress is getting to more damaging levels.
Actually it has been speculated that suppression causes there to be less thyroid hormone production. AAS increases protein synthesis I would think without much influence from thyroid. It'll help with protein turnover and metabolism though as that's why many pros take t3 their whole cycle and just eat more.

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I did notice no matter how much water I drank even the first week, my urine was always yellow and not the nuclear yellow from my multivitamin, but rather a darker yellow. It would eventually clear up towards the afternoon. Now in my PCT urine seems normal. Just nuclear yellow and not dark. Maybe CEL cycle assist was just not enough. Definitely looking into Tudca and liv52 and take religiously next time.