H-drol Cycle help & log

j05441

Awards
Planing on ruining a h-drol cycle in about a week. First cycle, not new to the site but a new member.
About me. 24, 5'6 170 lbs. Bodyfat is more than I want it to be. Not sure on percentage. Been training hard for 4 years 5 to 6 days a week. My deit is usually pretty clean. Lots of chicken, vegies, ect.
I do not plan on a compete log but a semilog to track gains.
For the cycle I plan on running Helladrol for 6 weeks.

Curent lifts-
Bench-275
Squat-335
Deadlift-365
Pull ups 25+

50/50/75/75/100/100
Organ shield
Myofusion
Fish oil
Joint pills MSM, CSM, gulcomine (sp) combination.
Multi's

PCT
Organ shield
Recycle
SERM
Betaline
Argline
Triblus
ZMA

Now my questions is feel free to do any critiquing.
But with SERM, I read nolva decresses your IGH baddly so I was consider clomid or tomremafine but I am open to suggestions.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
I know this isn't what you want to hear... But based on your comments about your bodyfat I would suggest decreasing this first and the. Doing your cycle. My best H-Drol cycle was die after a lengthy cutting cycle. You will prime the body to absorb nutrients after it has been calorie deficient for a period of time, which will help you in maximizing your gains.

j05441

Awards
I plan on not running it til I drop back down to 160-165. I mean I still have abs showing clearly, its just not as much as I'd like them to.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Okay, good plan. I wasnt sure exactly how much bodyfat we were talking about since you didnt specify. Sounds like your in good shape, though.

Personally I dont think there is much wrong with your cycle, doesnt look bad.

I ran H-Drol at 75mg right off the bat, had some headaches from the blood pressure that were quickly alleviated with an increased dosage of fish oil. My PCT was AnaBeta and Erase (old formulas) and I managed to lose only 2 of my 15+lbs I gained. I cant remember exactly how much I gained, it's been a while ago. This is when I first fell in love with the PES products.

If you havent already purchased your PCT then it might be worth looking into. A stack of AnaBeta Elite, Erase Pro, DAA...along with the organ shield would be a better looking PCT IMO. Not that yours isnt decent, but IME it is better to have a very effective PCT so that your cycle becomes a success. Worst feeling ever when your done with a cycle and your results werent what you expected, especially considering the strain it has on your body.

j05441

Awards
I have been recommended erase & DAA. I'm not fimilar with the Anabeta. Did you not run a serm with your cycle?

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
I have been recommended erase & DAA. I'm not fimilar with the Anabeta. Did you not run a serm with your cycle?
I chose H-Drol because it was supposed to be less toxic on the body. Although, since it is a methylated product it is still going to have a toll on the liver. I didnt experience any type of shutdown, or very little if I did have any, I think this is most peoples experience with H-Drol. I didnt feel like a SERM was going to be necessary if I used a strong PCT. I've ran two H-drol cycles and I definitely wont ever run a SERM if I were to do another, the combo of Erase and AnaBeta was easily strong enough to preserve my gains when I combined them with a solid diet.

However, I didnt have access to a SERM and as a result I made the most well informed purchase I could based on what was available to me. From my research it was OG AnaBeta and Erase along with the other basic essentials of a PCT like liver support and joint support etc. If you already have a SERM it doesnt hurt to use it by any means.

With the newly formulated AnaBeta Elite and Erase Pro I would imagine this combo would be even more effective as a PCT for a product like H-Drol. I wouldnt recommend it for PCT in a long cycle of Test or anything, of course, but for H-Drol I feel like it is well suited. Throw in the DAA and youve got a heck of a PCT, IMO.

You really almost get all of your bases covered with the Erase Pro and DAA stack. Estrogen/Testosterone control. Cortisol control as well. The AnaBeta Elite would be used to further promote an anabolic environment during PCT, which is how I viewed it. The Erase will harden you up really fast. I really liked this because I hated the bloated feeling while I was bulking on H-Drol.

j05441

Awards
How where your sides? And how long before the effects where felt? Today is my first day.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Uhh just be careful with those 100mg weeks. Youre a small guy so im guessin 75mg will be your sweet spot. Judge it on sides when u get there

crazytoe

Awards
I have the above mentioned OTC pct, Erase Pro, Anabeta Elite, and DAA stack which I will be using for H-Drol's more lean cousin P-Mag. These are mild compounds chemically so you should be fine if you have your testosterone/estrogen in check as well as cortisol to stop any muscle loss and breakdown. Creatine is also a good way to keep gains because it helps you add on heavier weights which helps keep muscles big.