Cycle Input???

patrick69101

Awards
Hello eveyone,
Looking at starting my second cycle. I am 26 years old, 5' 10" and about 185 lbs. Been lifting for quite some time now. First cycle was sustanon 250 @500mgs a week and winstrol 50 mgs the last 5 weeks, along with a solid PCT. But that was like 1.5 years ago. Since then messed around with some PH witch is garbage. That is a little background. Next cycle looking at:

1-12 Sustanon 250 or Test E 500mg a week
1-12 EQ 300 mg a week
1-12 Provron 50 mg a day
10-12 HCG not sure on dosage yet???
12-16 Nolvadex with HCG

My goal is to cut body fat while gaining the most muscle I can. Want a hard muscle look. looking to be a 200 lbs lean mass at the end. Any suggestions please?

ck Black

ck Black

Banned
Awards
I did some research on gcg Run the hcg at 1500 iu every third day for those 2 weeks

patrick69101

Awards
thanks ck black gtg. what do you think about the stack

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
You want to stop the hcg before PCT because it can supress you... usually stop a week prior to PCT.

Run Hcg at 250iu 2X a week the night before test injections. You don't need lots just enough to stimulate LH and kick your balls into gear so to speak. That allows the SERM to do its job better and makes recovery faster. You don't want your LH to stop and shutdown the whole cycle...

Up the EQ... I could be wrong but that seems low 300mg ew? Should be like 600mg I think. Could be wrong.

patrick69101

Awards
How about 600 mg of test e and 500mg of EQ and HCG throughout the whole cycle. What to be lean but still jacked? Heard run the test higher than the EQ.