LOG Havoc + 11oxo Recomp

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I'm really excited about this cycle, my 2nd. Halo was first and I learned a lot.
***not running 11oxo with this. Idk how to change thread title***
A little about me...
Age 34
5'9"
198 lbs

Been lifting for a long time. My max body weight was 252 about 3 years ago.
Bench 300x2
Chinups 10 dead hang
Squat axx2grass 225(This is what I'm trying to improve the most)
Deadlift 365x2
Plyo jump 42"

So far, the cycle looks like this
Preload week 1 + 2
Cycle Asst 2pm
liquid milk thistle (in alcohol)

Weeks 1-4
Cycle Asst 4am/4pm
Havoc 40mg (20mg am, 20 mg pm)
Aegis
Liv 52 (import)

Weeks 5-6
Cycle Asst 4am/4pm
Havoc 50mg (30mg am, 20 mg pm)
Aegis
Liv 52
Week 6 also bulk DAA @ 3mg

PCT WEEKS 1-4
Cycle Asst 4am/4pm
PCT Asst 2/2
Torem 120x3 days, 90 x4 days/60/60/30
N1-T (dose as recommended) ***universal nutrition herbal test booster. Whatever, its probably junk but I will take it anyway***
DAA @ 3g
Erase 0/1/2
But I also have Erase Pro, so I was going to start that week 3 @ 1/day
DOPA Mucana (prolactin preventative)***mucana pruriens is in pct assist so this L-dopa is unnecessary ***

I Also have dermacrine and stano-200 but I need some help deciding which (prob not both?) to run*** going with dermacrine. Stano and epi are both dht derivatives. Too much dht= no bueno***

I have Animal Flex, Super Cissus, and tons of fish oil. Orange Triad @ 3x2/day I got really dry last time I ran 11 Oxo up to 750, so I was going to keep it at 300. But I also didn't have joint supps, so I might play with the mg's.

My workouts are definitely non-traditional

Last edited:
Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed!

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I've been reading all day about lethargy caused by low cortisol. I will give it a few days but this is not normal for me to be this tired... And it was tough to wake up this morning. Another symptom of low cortisol. Well, at least I know its working

EDIT...NO LONGER RUNNING 11OXO

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Well, diet mountain dew is my new friend. It blasts away any lethargy in the afternoon and blunts appetite a little too.
It's definitely been harder to wake up in the mornings. Usually I pop out of bed at 353am but the last few days I've thought about skipping my workout. But I worked out all those days and had really good workouts. I guess it's all good once I'm up and suck down protein and pwo drink.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I havnt noticed any lethargy sofar. This is day three for me and still feel normal. Ive taken naps all days so far but thats normal for me :)

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
And I normally drink 1 1/2 gallons of water a day. But now I'm like 2 1/2 gallons. Thirsty all the time. That's a good thing. My water bottle is 1/2 gal so it's easy to keep track.
Naps are good, if my kids take theirs, I get one too

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Naps are good, if my kids take theirs, I get one too
Haha! I know how ya feel on that. I normally just lock mine in the closet with a bag of rice crispies during my naptime. Ya my water intake has been through the roof the last three days. Trying to get ahead.

raida

Awards
Subbed. Good luck bro. Just started a very similar cycle myself. What are your goals for this cycle, recomp, lean bulk, cutter? Also, for DAA dosage did you mean 3g?

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Subbed. Good luck bro. Just started a very similar cycle myself. What are your goals for this cycle, recomp, lean bulk, cutter? Also, for DAA dosage did you mean 3g?
Yup, 3g. Good catch, thanks.
My goals are to shed some bf% and increase leg strength, specifically squats and vertical plyometric jump. So recomp with diet mods, intermittent fasting (which I'll see if I can maintain after starting havoc next week) high intensity intervals/Tabata stuff and heavy lifting.
I like being my own science experiment

raida

Awards
Yup, 3g. Good catch, thanks.
My goals are to shed some bf% and increase leg strength, specifically squats and vertical plyometric jump. So recomp with diet mods, intermittent fasting (which I'll see if I can maintain after starting havoc next week) high intensity intervals/Tabata stuff and heavy lifting.
I like being my own science experiment
Cool man. I'm a big fan of the IF diet too, but the low cals on burn days are a little rough. Look forward to following along

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! Good looking log so far!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Updates?

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Yeah, but not so good. I have to postpone this cycle until the beginning of August. Sux that its all here and ready. I will start a new log then. Good luck with yours! I'm still following

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I'm going to run a cycle of clen and cut some more before I run the havoc/11

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Day 1+2 only
Havoc 20mg am 10mg pm
after that it will be 20+20

nothing to report. Just started this today. Slept well until 230 am then stayed awake until my 4am wakeup. I fasted for 24 hours yesterday and lifted on a 12 hour fast. That was fun but prob won't do that again soon.

Stairs for 15, squats for about 25 minutes, leg press machine, quads, hams. 603 calories in 74 minutes.

Stano or dermacrine? I have both

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Day 2
I know what high blood pressure is. My pwo was probably too much. Weird pressure in my ears.
Slept well, diet was perfect yest.
282 g protein
83g fat
62g carbs

Today
Stairs for 25 with 45lb kettle bell. BB rows+185. Rear delt flys. Straight arm pulldowns. Bridge 2:30
808 calories in 59:11
Weight 199.4 lbs
My left front delt is still a bit pulled from heavy dead lifts last week. That's why I didn't go heavier on the rows. That's also why I have to not do chest or dead lifts for another few days. Gay.

j05441

Awards
Ay bro im on board. Looking forward to see some great gains. Keep it updated man.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Day 3
last night we were at another couple's house. Everybody was drinking margaritas except me. The guy was cool as he was sober for 5 years. My wife and the other wife were giving me **** about not drinking. Problem solved, I told them both to f*ck off.
Diet was 59g carbs, 60g fat, 255g protein. Slept great

Today's workout- easy deadlifts (but 10 sets) because of my retarded shoulder
lots of shrugs, cable chest and pec deck (again kind of light) and a bunch of varied cable triceps. Then ab machine which I rarely do.
I drank white flood before my workout and BP was ok.
It was slow to start since I didn't do any cardio bit I ended up with 756 calories in 81 minutes.
Of course I was feeling best when I had to leave they gym. I could have done the whole workout again but I had to get my kids out of the child center. I felt kind of angry today working out which is new- and kind of cool.

I also spent an hour putting my whole cycle into little bags like AM ph, am cycle assist, pm PH and pm CA. I'm a dork like that but it's easy to just grab a baggie and keep it in my pocket to stay on time.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Day 4
Woke up at 2am, couldn't go back to sleep. Drank white flood with protein at 4am, gym at 5. I felt awesome this morning. Run, chin ups, squats, deadlifts, reverse hypers, bridge 3:00
Overall it was 88 minutes and 929 calories. I felt awesome and strong. I alternated between running for a little while and then 7-10 strict chinups. I did that about 7 times. Overall, just an awesome feeling.
Diet yesterday was
112g fat
39g carbs
264 protein

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I slept better. White flood and protein 4am. I also took wome extra beta alanine because I like the tingly. I felt good, stong, focused. Workout was row machine, then rope pulls (I hook up the 40 ft rope to the weight tree and pull it for speed/power) then more row machine, then bridge. Overall was 921 cals in 72 mins. I know people say the EPI takes some time to kick in but I feel it, placebo or not. I'm getting more vascular, I have great energy all day, and I'm not that hungry. I love it.

Yesterday diet:
Carbs 49g
Fat 91g
Protein 285g

sunaddicted

sunaddicted

Awards
i actually already subscribed to your thread like 1 or 2 days ago haha..
looking forward to see how it works for you - cant wait to get mine started.
good luck on your ride, and pleaaase dont quite this log halfway-through. it suks to read like 20pages to see the logger quite when it began to work bigtime :( haha

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
no man, I'm on it. The log is also for my own to look back on. Someone told me one time that once you start PH...
when are you starting?

sunaddicted

sunaddicted

Awards
good to hear man- i think its also pretty interesting how ur body reacts during and after pct and so on.
probably in around 2 months, end of oktober or start of november.. think it would be cool to still be on it by christmas, so i can use the christmas feed orgy :D but ill see how it fits best into everything. still cutting atm cause of a photoshooting in a few days and i want to use those 2 months to lean bulk natty and use that memory effect to get some natty lbs before hitting the roidsbuiz

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Day 6
yesterday macros
81g carbs
135g fat
331g protein
I love using myfitnesspal

I ate a little more yesterday. This morning's workout was all legs. Stairs for 10 on level 88 with a 162 sprint for 30 seconds. It was easy. 12 sets of squats from 135,155,175,195,205. Then I went to plyo jumps where I land on a platform on top of a 75lb dumbbell on 1 foot. When I land up there,I do 1 leg squats x5. Today my knees felt dry for the first time, so I stopped after 2 sets on each leg. The EPI is definitely starting to kick in because I can usually do those jumps for like 30 minutes.
Then I went to leg press real slow and as deep as I could. Then quad extensions, then prone hamstring curls. I could have worked out all day
98 minutes and 1005 calories. Solid.
I guess it's time to start the super cissus and animal flex today

sunaddicted

sunaddicted

Awards
sounds cool. good luck with your knees / joints and that the positive epi effects will kick as fast as possible !

edit: have u tried carb cycling ? i made pretty good experience with this for a recomp + from what ive heard the havoc will show its effects a little more if ure higher on carbs

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I've lost almost 70 lbs and 11 inches from my waist a couple years ago from very low carbs. (I blew up when I got engaged/married/etc) I currently have 1 cheat day per week that is really high in carbs, like pizza or something. I also read the blood type diet book that recommends high meat/low carb for type O blood. But I do play around with carb levels and when I'm feeling like I need some, I up it. But I'm wary of eating too many carbs on ph or not. But I guess this whole thing is an experiment on myself all around...

sunaddicted

sunaddicted

Awards
ok so it seems you know ur stuff pretty well. just wanted to give some input :)
what cycles have you done before ? only the hdrol listed in first post ?

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Day 7
Macros yesterday
Carbs 63g
Fat 106g
Protein 285g

Today I felt real strong and super focused at the gym. I ran for a few minutes to warmup. Then bench (I almost never do bench) 135, 185, 185+45lb chains. I f*kn wrecked my shoulder. It was already fkd up and the bench just made it retarded. I'm pissed. Anyways, then I did a bunch of cable flys and then back for some more bench. Then I ran for about another 15 minutes on incline 8
I felt really good and the bench was not my max but my shoulder was limiting my weight. I got 961 cals in 91 minutes. I'm looking really vascular in my arms especially my forearms. I have a cool new vein running from my wrist all the way up my left bicep. I already had the one on the right.
I can really feel a drying effect and my abs are showing a bit more. I'm just pissed I couldn't push as hard as I wanted to because of the shoulder. whatever

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Day 8
yesterday's macros
68g carbs
111g fat
311g protein

This morning I did 30 minutes on the stairs with a 50lb barbell on my shoulders. I was on level 62 the whole time. My heart was pounding hard, probably from the white flood. I don't care, I love the focus and stim. My legs and back felt really strong and tight
Then I did about 30 minutes on the leg press with different weights up to 300. I went as deep as possible and all my muscles tight. It felt awesome. some sets fast and high reps, some sets slower and less reps. Then I did cable biceps with different wrist positions and .Even now, almost 4 hours after I started my workout, I still have that super alpha feeling and high energy. Today was 86:50 and 919 calories
Joints aren't dry anymore. I have noticed a little more aggression and a shorter fuse in my patience. I'm glad I didn't start the havoc at 30mg. 40 seems awesome.

sunaddicted

sunaddicted

Awards
glad to hear that the havoc's kickin in that fast! hope my cycle will start to be effective this fast,too

j05441

Awards
How is the mirror looking? And do you feel like its "fully" kicked in yet?

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
DAY 9
Mirror is looking better! I have veins popping out of the top of my forearms now and that one up my left bicep is lasting longer and longer each day. Lifting feels really awesome. Weights are getting heavier but form is staying in check. So I can definitely tell it's working. I know people say it takes until week 3 or whatever, so I'm really stoked for that.
I spent lots of time today working out this knot in my upper back. I think the shoulder impingement is stemming from muscle tightness all around the joint. I was rolling on a lacrosse ball for awhile on my back and then on the front of my shoulder. I feel like I'm working it out and losing the sharp pain in my anterior delt. After my workout, I was laying on a kettlebell and had a 50lb one on the front of my shoulder to push me into it. It hurt like hell but felt great at the same time.
Anyway, I felt strong today. It wasn't my super high intensity workout like usual. I ran for about 15 minutes on a 10.5 incline. Then I did deadlifts for about 30 minutes. I got a new best of 375x1. I think I could have gotten 385 but this shoulder is still goofy. Then I did some body weight rows in the smith machine and then some 1 arm rows in there with 85. It's not the most weight I've ever done 1 arm but the muscle contraction felt really solid in my arms and back. Overall it was 675 calories in 71 minutes

so far, ZERO sides. I was hearing rumors of EPI on the upcoming banned list and I was thinking of starting a stockpile. I love this PH so far. I mean it's awesome.
Macros Yesterday
111g carbs (high for me)
91 g fat
278g protein

j05441

Awards
Yes it is on the ban list. However it still has to pass in BOTH houses ( witch can take a while) so no hurry. Good to hear though bro. Becareful with that shoulder!

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
no calf pumps. Back pumps, no not really. Maybe juuuust beginning to start but I've also been lifting back alot. I've been rolling the shot out of my back on these lacrosse balls. Its definitely helping but I still can't do dips or bench. Cable chest toys have been OK though so I guess I will just ride it out like that.
My neutral grip pull ups today were cool. My whole body was completely flexed and the pull ups were easy. That's definitely new. Tomorrow is squats, running, and pullups.
My sex drive is way up. Waaaay up. That's definitely new and awesome. When I was cutting on clen, I had zero sex drive so its good to be back.
Macros
Carbs 67g
Fat 131g
Protein 267g

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Day 11
My muscles are feeling strong and tight all day. The vascularity in my forearms is more and more, now starting in my front delts and in my neck. I did squats today, nor trying for PR, just slow and as deep as possible. I did about 10 sets of 135-185. It was easy but I didn't add more weight, just upped the reps and sets. Then a circuit of 10 24" rapid plyo jumps into pullups, into deadlifts, into squats. I did that circuit 4 times. Then leg press machine until my low back got too tight, about 5 sets @200. Then some lat pull variations. Today I'm going to look into massage options. My traps/lats/delts are tight and knotted up..

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Day 12
My shoulder was feeling almost back to normal until this morning's workout. I jacked myself up on purpose because I have a massage. I killed my workout this morning. I did 10 sets of 5 like this: 3 plyo boxes in a row 12", 18", 24" jump over,over,on top. Then jump down, burpee,pushup, jump up to chin up. It's one of my hardest workouts. My heart rate gets up to like 180 which is high for age 34. Anyway, after some lat pulls it was 825 calories in 60 minutes.
My muscles are dry and tight all the time now. It's totally awesome and I love the feeling. I feel really strong everywhere. I feel like I want to do chinups and squats all day.
I ate more than usual yesterday. I had a 1 bread pb&j before bed and a bunch of almond butter. Sometimes my body just does not want to be in a deficit. Also, I'm drinking more water than usual I'm 2 gallons easy and still thirsty.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Day 13
Massage was awesome. I'm much better, I'd say about 85%. I killed my legs today. Squats were easy, even with a pause at the bottom. I got sets of 4-5 up to 250lbs. I don't know how many sets I did, prob around 10. Then I did some 1 leg plyo jumps into pistol squats. I did about 5 sets of 5 on each leg. I started getting a little shaky from the PWO drink and my heart rate got pretty high. Then 7 sets of 25 jump squats. My low back started getting really tight so I hit the foam roller. That is new from the EPI so I took some taurine to help it out. I felt really strong and tight today. When I was in the sauna afterwards, I was wishing I had time to do the whole workout over. 848 calories in 77 minutes. Definitely feeling the EPI working now. I feel great and energized all the time. Water is 2+ gallons easy.
Macros Yesterday
88g Carbs
45g Fat
229 Protein

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Day 14
Man, this is definitely getting cool. When I do chinups and pullups now, my whole body is flexed so tight I don't swing at all. The movements are super controlled and I feel like a professional. Barbell rows were easy at 205 today. Then I did good mornings for the first time in a long time @135. I could have gone heavier but I those tend to cripple me enough and I want to be able to do squats in 2 days. I did a front lat pulldown machine at 110 each hand and then some cable lat pulls with different hand angles. I feel like I could do chinups all day. I am noticing some tightness in my low back so I'm at 1-2g taurine x2/day. But I've also doing lots of back lifts. I feel like I want to lift all the time, even when I just finish, even if I lift for like 90 minutes. I could keep going. Even if I cash myself out in a set, I'm fully recovered in like 1-2 minutes. It's wild
Today was 606 calories in 74 minutes.
Yesterday's Macros
70g carbs
137g fat
291g protein

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Nice log man....can't wait till my EPI starts kicking in strong. Wish I could push the clock forward.

Keep killing it! ;)

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Thanks man. I just subbed to your log as well.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Day 15
I started dermacrine today. Upper back and shoulders. I've never used it before. It gives a warm feeling and a tiny bit of pins and needles but I like it. I was reading about the best spots to apply. After applying to upper back and shoulders, I did wipe the remaining on my balls. It made my balls really warm and tingly. Then I read more from this link which says that absorption is better through the scrotum but it has less receptors. So I will just stick with the back area and not the sack.
http://www.primordialperformance.com/discussion/anabolic-steroids-pro-hormones/3744-dermacrine-scrotal-application.html#post42965

My workout was pretty good this morning. I took a little too much pwo and I got weird pressure in my ears again. But once I put in my headphones, I didn't notice. But it's probably not really good for me even though I won't stop.
I did stairs on between level 55-100 with a 60lb barbell on my back. That was my warmup for about 20 minutes. Then I lifted back and I maxed out 2 machines. 1 was a cable row that I maxed at 150 and the other was a machine low row that I maxed at 150 each hand for sets of 5 reps. That was cool, I haven't maxed those before. I could have gone heavier. I forgot what else I did but I ended with lots of good stretching in my back/shoulders. Then I rolled my feet on little 8lb dumbbells. It hurt like hell but felt awesome.
Macros Yesterday
24g carbs
69g fat
342g protein

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Day 16
I'm noticing I can easily get my muscles to cramp if I flex. No biggie though, it's just something new. My back is sore but I don't think it's back pumps, or at least it's different than when I ran hdrol. Anyhow, I'm taking 3g of taurine and I'm fine. Today I took d-stunner for pwo. I have like 5 different pwo's. I was unstoppable. Last night, I said I was going to take today off but after I hit the d-stunner I was like let's go. I only did cardio today but it was intense: stairs mostly at level 75. Then I did a bunch of 30 second sprints at 162 the max it goes. Then I kept going at level 77 with a 65lb barbell on my back. I could have kept going but the wife was cashed after her sprints. Total was 837 calories in 58:05.
I ate differently last night. I ground my own grass fed beef and added a bunch of bacon in the grinder. I probably ate a little over a pound of meat with a bunch of cheese and a bun. I never eat buns or carbs like that. Also had some paleo pound cake (made with almond flour, not wheat flour) I think it might have helped a bit but I can workout like this without the carbs too. I didn't put all my food in to myfitnesspal so IDK the macros.
Anyways, I'm feeling really good, strong, and tight. My abs are looking pretty good, actually best ever. Still no cover model, but a personal best each day I can nail my diet.
We have to go to this huge party tonight so it will be entertaining for sober me to fck with all the drunkys. Oh speaking of, my sex drive is awesome. I wish I was always like this.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Rest day today. The first in a long time. Remember, you don't get stronger when you lift, you get stronger when you recover.
Not exactly sure my macros from yest. This party was a Mexican theme with chefs and a mariachi band. These people have retarted amounts of money... So I ate a bunch of shrimp,pork, chorizo, tilapia, guac and salsa and tortillas. Only water all night. Those people got so wasted, it was entertaining for me to watch.
I was standing all night and my low back got kind of tight towards the end. That's new, so another 1g of taurine and g2g.
The hardest part for me on rest days is keeping my calories at 1850. I usually eat the same amount, around 2600 whether I exercise or not, so today I'm going to really aim for 1850

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Rest day today. The first in a long time. Remember, you don't get stronger when you lift, you get stronger when you recover.
Not exactly sure my macros from yest. This party was a Mexican theme with chefs and a mariachi band. These people have retarted amounts of money... So I ate a bunch of shrimp,pork, chorizo, tilapia, guac and salsa and tortillas. Only water all night. Those people got so wasted, it was entertaining for me to watch.
I was standing all night and my low back got kind of tight towards the end. That's new, so another 1g of taurine and g2g.
The hardest part for me on rest days is keeping my calories at 1850. I usually eat the same amount, around 2600 whether I exercise or not, so today I'm going to really aim for 1850

Everyone has their own opinion on things and I may be wrong....as perfect as I am .... ha ha

But...I've always figured while bulking .....eat the same calories even on rest days. Your muscle needs energy to repair and grow, so feed it. Only when I'm cutting do I circle my calorie intake around my activity levels.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Good stuff man. I definitely agree with that.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Day 18
Holy shot am I tired right now. Looking at my macros from test, my protein was 172g, carbs 135g and fat 140g. Definitely a different eating day and I'm glad its over. I slept like crap because there were fireworks all night. Really? Who the f shoots fireworks on labor day? Whatever.
I did the stairs on level 66 with a 60lb barbell. That was 15 minutes to warm up. Then 8 sets of squats up to 225 axx 2 grass for 4 reps. My mind felt like lets go but the alpha strength just wasn't there today. I could have fallen asleep mid workout several times. Then leg press at 7 plates/side for sets of 6. Then hams curls and quad extensions. Whatever, I'm just tired so I didn't destroy it like usual. I got 635 calories in 74 minutes.
I'm going to take a nap now

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Get your sleep bro...then go back to the gym and hit a couple more sets on the muscles you worked just to make sure you exhausted them. Rest is important though....gatta get that sleep.

j05441

Awards
Ay bro hows that weight & mirror so far? And how is that strength? Big gains yet?